Pokemon Pokémon Tattoos Anyone?

omod

Aspiring Trainer
Anyone else have them post them here :D

36952_1438509797889_746294_n.jpg

I still need to get it colored been a few years now lol, I want a full leg but it cost a lot of money.

RE: Pokemon Tattoo's anyone?

Is that your arm or your thigh? That's legit!

I still have a bunch of sheets of those temporary Pokémon tattoos laying around in my room. I used to love playing around with them. haha

Oh, wow. Your tattoo is actually on-model. I see a lot that look really wonky and it's like auughhh nooo ._.
I am terrified of both pain and permanency so I don't think I'll be getting a tattoo of anything anytime soon BUT
Like Elite Stride, I also used to have a bunch of temporary Pokemon tattoos. I put them mostly on my face. I assure you, my parents loved it. Totally.

I don't get what's nice about tattoos or piercings...

Anyway, last summer I saw a guy with this tattoo:
tumblr_m7gu61vKlM1qaj6zko1_500.jpg

Yes, exactly that picture. I was surprised to see the same picture on the internet later. It origins from here: http://stablercake.deviantart.com/art/Buddha-Snorlax-193091326

~ArcDuSagittaire Feb 25, 2013
Is it okay if I get this as a tattoo someday?
~stablercake Feb 26, 2013
Sure! Other people already have actually haha
:B

Tattoos are dumb. Enjoy your malformed pictures in fifty years!

I did consider getting a Gengar-esque tattoo somewhere on my upper arm once, but decided against it. There are better options.

that snorlax.....Might have to steal that, and I will enjoy it in 50 years when im 70 cause you know im gonna care what I look like when I a old fart <<;
I plan to get a Charizard and venasure with Red but it cost moneyyyy.
ANd its my Calf :-D

Yeah, some look nice just I am not one for Tattoo's or Piercings. I think they are horrible, deforming/defacing the human body.

Huh? I disrespected someone? When? Couldn't have been when I was expressing my thoughts about tattoos since they weren't directed at anyone in particular. I think tattoos are a bad long-term decision. It's not something you can [easily] fix. Example: I saw a chick who had "THUG LIFE" tattooed in giant letters across her butt. I roll at the thought of her in forty or even thirty years when it's no longer funny and she has to either regret it for the rest of her life or spend big buck$$$ getting it removed. (I know this is not always the case, that's why it's an example and not a rule, no need to point it out, thanks) That's more than enough reason to dissuade me from getting a tattoo. I do like some of the pictures I've seen, but not enough to plaster them on my body. But hey, if you wanna do it, it's your body and that's your business.

tl;dr quit taking dissenting opinions personally, no one's attacking you

...W h a t ._.
I'm not taking anything as a personal attack, I just pointed out that telling someone that their personal choice is a bad idea, when that's kind of beside the point of the thread, is a bit rude. It's like if someone asked "hey guys what's your favorite cheese" and I cartwheeled in just to say that cheese is bad for your arteries.

displayimage.php

This is what I have done so far. I've since gotten Flygon added to it. Gonna end up being a full sleeve eventually. Planning on adding Froakie, Chandelure, Scraggy, Flareon, Arcanine, Vaporeon, and perhaps another Gen 6 pokemon I like.

Tattoos tell such great stories, and my visible ones get comments all the time.

frezgle said:
Secretsof2113 said:
and perhaps another Gen 6 pokemon I like.

I dunno if you like Druddigon, but... Druddigon.

Druddigon is gen 5. Gen 6 is the new stuff we haven't seen yet. I'll likely be finishing this come tax time next year, so X and Y will be very prevalent to everything!

frezgle said:
...W h a t ._.
I'm not taking anything as a personal attack, I just pointed out that telling someone that their personal choice is a bad idea, when that's kind of beside the point of the thread, is a bit rude. It's like if someone asked "hey guys what's your favorite cheese" and I cartwheeled in just to say that cheese is bad for your arteries.

Then PMJ was expressing his opinion as well, would you rather him not say anything ? Then he wouldn't be expressing his opinion. I don't agree with Tattoos or Piercings hell I think they are absurd. Why deface the human body ? Art is for paper not for skin.

I was talking hypothetical speaking, obviously art can be portrayed in different ways. I am a trainee chef, when I present food it's art. Why deface your own body, it's covered up anyway ?.

I think we all can agree to disagree. The point of this thread is to folks to have decided to showcase Art in a medium they see fit in this case a tattoo. Tattoo is an art form whether you want it to be or not...it's a permanent display for as long as the person lives. Just cause your morals see it otherwise it shouldn't be stripped of what it is, Art. Which is funny for me considering I am an artist and I have been approached several times to apprentice for tattooing. However I don't believe that form of art is my calling I prefer traditional pencil and paper or painting. As for my canvas (body) I have opted to not get a tattoo...not cause I find it absurd but cause I haven't found something of higher meaning to me to justify putting on me. My belief is a tattoo should have substance and meaning. (Not saying they don't) So maybe one day I'll find something worthwhile to put on me but for now....I'm a clean sheet.

RE: Pokemon Tattoos anyone?

Have you guys even seen an old person with a tattoo? It looks just as good as when they were younger. It sounds like you think people turn into wrinkles.

Small scale Pokemon tattoos look really awesome and personal but there isn't really anything I want on my body permanently. However that doesn't mean I haven't thought about it.

Back