XY Pokémon Playthrough Questions & Answers

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Pokémon X / Y : Questions and Answers

yes that's where you can battle/catch the legendary Kanto birds after they run from you 14ish times each (after elite 4 beaten, ofc).

Kaiser Dynamo said:
xxashxx said:
How do I get into Team Flare's HQ? My Rival says to go back where I first met them but I have checked route 13 and nothing XD. Does anyone know the first location? Thanks XD.:)

This part took me a while too :p
In Lumoise, you'll notice between major streets they have different stone pillars and I believe the game calls them "Plazas" but I'm not sure. The are, however, called by different colors (Ex: Magenta) and in one of them, you'll find a Team Flare Grunt. She isn't to hard to find and is in plain view, and behind her is a red cafe. If you go in, there will be only two people (A waiter and a waitress) who are Team Flair Grunts in disguise and when talked to, battle you. once you beat both, you'll notice a big bookshelf-like piece of furniture in the back of the room that has cafe supplies on it. Interact with it and it will open up and reveal the staircase to the HQ. I know this isn't the best tutorial, but look for a female Team Flare Grunt between two streets, enter the red cafe behind her, battle both people, and interact with the shelf in the back of the room and you're done.
Hope I helped :)

Yeah it did. Now I just need help getting to the Boss in Lost Hotel. Any suggestions on Styles I need for my Character? Thanks XD.:)

Is there any way to get a weather forecast in-game to find rainy areas? I want to evolve my slug D:

Kalyst said:
Is there any way to get a weather forecast in-game to find rainy areas? I want to evolve my slug D:

"After looking for so long on how to find rain, my prayers have been answered!!!!
Original link: 404'd sadly :(
Go to system settings and change your date and time to Monday and Before 1PM. Route 14 should be raining!
I have spent the better part of the last day and a half trying to find rain in the game and this is one thing that did the trick. Now I finally evolved my Sliggoo into a Goodra.
Edit: I see people are already spreading the word. Thank you for that! If some people want to evolve Sliggoo as bad as I did, I think we should try to get the news (doesn't have to be this post) to the front page."

Copied and pasted from Reddit, but couldn't you just use rain dance with lapras to evolve the slug?

Blob55 said:
Anyone know if you can get more than one of the trade items?

iSharingan said:
The only starters available are the second evo's of the Kanto starters (Ivysaur, Wartortle, Charmeleon).

Actually, you can also find the 1st Stage of the Kalos Starters.

If you are referring to items to evolve Pokemon by trading, you can swap BP for them.

I'm not sure if it was asked before, or if I've asked it before, but does anyone know if a Wild Cubone in the Glittering Cave can be found Holding a Thick Club?

Does masuda method still work for sure? Sorry if this has previously been asked

Kelpsy is Chesto + Persim, thanks for nothing, posting in case others wanted to know.

Figures i already planted my chesto, and a mago next to it. oi

I've got a little problem:

My Sliggoo is lvl 59 and I'm trying to evolve it to Goodra. Various sites tell me that it has to be lvl 55 and rain to evolve. Problem: Even when it's raining and lvling up, it's not evolving... Does it have to be rain coming from Sliggoo itself? I'm kinda lost here :/
Somebody help me please ._.

In the winding woods how do I get the item in the area where the giri moves up and down? I don't see a way to get that XD.:)

iDrake said:

My Sliggoo is lvl 59 and I'm trying to evolve it to Goodra. Various sites tell me that it has to be lvl 55 and rain to evolve. Problem: Even when it's raining and lvling up, it's not evolving... Does it have to be rain coming from Sliggoo itself? I'm kinda lost here :/

Ithas to be raining in the overworld, it won't work with rain dance

leecario said:
iDrake said:

Ithas to be raining in the overworld, it won't work with rain dance

How inconvenient -_-
Thanks for the quick answer! :D

Just finished the game! I noticed that there was a pattern on the floor of the chamber where you face Diantha which appeared to be symbols of each type (thought I saw a yellow lightning bolt, red flame, etc). I was wondering if anyone had a screenshot so I could check it out. I have my own symbols I use for the non-TCG types (in my sig), but it would be interesting to see symbols that Gamefreak themselves thought up.

Hey, on the online player list from people I don't know there are always offline player at the beginning and the once who are online are at the end. The first people are all for Hongkong or Taiwan?

Hey, so I'm trying to make the ultimate Piss-You-Off Furfrou and just wanted to know if this idea is good to get it: HP, SP. DEF, DEF, and ATK all raised as high as possible. Defenses to support its ability and the fact that there are special attacks that could come, HP to make it last longer, and attack for it's mostly physical moves.

I'm trying to evolve my eevee into umbreon. I've never raised one before. What are the best ways to gain happiness in X and Y? Multiple ways would be nice.

Nintenderek said:
I'm trying to evolve my eevee into umbreon. I've never raised one before. What are the best ways to gain happiness in X and Y? Multiple ways would be nice.

Max out bond on Amie to get super xp boost, punch the black bag in super training until you get some friendliness bags or whatever (they're pink), and give it daily massages. Having it in a league battle also helps it like you more, and never let it faint.

FloodBadge said:
Nintenderek said:

Max out bond on Amie to get super xp boost, punch the black bag in super training until you get some friendliness bags or whatever (they're pink), and give it daily massages. Having it in a league battle also helps it like you more, and never let it faint.

Second question then. Where do you get massages in X and Y?

Nintenderek said:
FloodBadge said:

Second question then. Where do you get massages in X and Y?

Cyllage City next to the PokéCen

Finished my X version about 6 hours ago and I got to the boss in the Lost Hotel. Turns our you need all skate tricks to get there. Also to get to the item in the winding woods you need to go to the area where the patch of grass looks like an L that is backwards. It looks like there are only 2 doors but the 3rd is right below the first XD.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back