XY Pokémon Playthrough Questions & Answers

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Pokémon X / Y : Questions and Answers

I've just gotten the sixth badge. I haven't rushed, I'm at twenty odd hours, but I haven't bothered Super Training or even trying to get "perfect" Natures. I'm tempted to restart. Should I?

Also, I'm not even sure how to Super Train. I tried at the beginning but I could only raise in defense. I thought that maybe I would later purchase/get whatever I need to be able to train other stats.

RawrDinosaur said:
I've just gotten the sixth badge. I haven't rushed, I'm at twenty odd hours, but I haven't bothered Super Training or even trying to get "perfect" Natures. I'm tempted to restart. Should I?

Also, I'm not even sure how to Super Train. I tried at the beginning but I could only raise in defense. I thought that maybe I would later purchase/get whatever I need to be able to train other stats.

I've only beaten the first gym is far, so I cannot help you with the restarting problem, but here's how to super train:

Two options:

Punching Bag: You can spend half an hour continuously clicking the screen for punching bags (Small, medium, large) of all six stats. These punching bags can be used to raise EVs. Small being: 1, Medium being: 4, and Large being: 12. Punching bags can also be used to boost the next option,

Balloon Bots: These will get you training in one of each stat. The first level of each stat will get you 4 EVs, and the other levels are unknown to me. Basically, aim soccerballs at the balloon's goals, and t them to gain a certain amount of points.

James86134 said:
RawrDinosaur said:

I've only beaten the first gym is far, so I cannot help you with the restarting problem, but here's how to super train:

Two options:

Punching Bag: You can spend half an hour continuously clicking the screen for punching bags (Small, medium, large) of all six stats. These punching bags can be used to raise EVs. Small being: 1, Medium being: 4, and Large being: 12. Punching bags can also be used to boost the next option,

Balloon Bots: These will get you training in one of each stat. The first level of each stat will get you 4 EVs, and the other levels are unknown to me. Basically, aim soccerballs at the balloon's goals, and t them to gain a certain amount of points.

Thanks for a quick response. I will have to check out getting a new punching bag. I can't believe its that obvious.

As for resetting, I'm not struggling whatsoever. I just feel as if I have wasted my time as I haven't done it "right". My real concern is my two starters; I can either restart or trade and breed. But, most people want to trade their starter for another starter/rare Pokemon, which isn't feasibly.

Does anyone know what level Talonflame learns Flare Blitz?

I'm nearly at the elite 4 and Flame Charge is annoying me.

[split] Leaks / Rumors / Speculation Thread - Don't post topics that have their own thread!

Does anyone know where to find a shiny stone, cause I want to evolve my Floette :)

RE: Leaks / Rumors / Speculation Thread - Don't post topics that have their own thread!

Is there a confirmation on how Sligoo Evolves?

Ekans is epic said:
Third time asking this but where can I find an ekans?

You can find it on Route 14.

Where can you get Rock Smash? I'm trying to get Binacle.

I've read some other threads about this subject; they only tell about a house in Ambrette Town where some lady gives you the TM for it. I might have found it, but she's just asking me to show her a Pokémon with the Speed of 193. O.O

RE: Leaks / Rumors / Speculation Thread - Don't post topics that have their own thread!

You need a Skiddo in the ranch to reach the Shiny Stone, located after the three ledges at the top right of the ranch :) I'm actually going to evolve Floette right now, but I would like to know if Floette learns any moves after level 41.

Is there more than one Shiny Stone? In X I want to train two Pokémon that require one.

shinysearcher said:
You need a Skiddo in the ranch to reach the Shiny Stone, located after the three ledges at the top right of the ranch :) I'm actually going to evolve Floette right now, but I would like to know if Floette learns any moves after level 41.

My Floette has learned Moon Blast, Petal Blizzard, and tried to learn Solarbeam, and its level 59 :)

Blob55 said:
Is there more than one Shiny Stone? In X I want to train two Pokémon that require one.

When you clear all the super training fields you unlock the super secret training. If you beat a certian level (don't know which one it is) the award is a shiny stone. Same goes with all evolution stones

Pineapple X said:
Ekans is epic said:

I've read some other threads about this subject; they only tell about a house in Ambrette Town where some lady gives you the TM for it. I might have found it, but she's just asking me to show her a Pokémon with the Speed of 193. O.O
You get rock smash at Ambrette Town. Talk to the lady that is wandering around near the front enterance to the Aquarium.

Rock Smash is a really usefull TM. I got an old amber from smashing around in Glittering Cave!

Also, where is the move relearner/deleter in this game? My Honedge doesn't need to know cut for much longer

Pineapple X said:
Ekans is epic said:

There is a lady outside of a house in Ambrette town that gives you Rock Polish ;)

Ninja'd

Reggie McGigas said:
Also, where is the move relearner/deleter in this game? My Honedge doesn't need to know cut for much longer

Dendemille Town; they're both in the same house (I think)

I evolved Eevee into Sylveon earlier. I did this by getting full affection in Pokemon Anime. It took about 30 minutes. Pet/touch, feed it, and then play games to earn its affection. I then leveled it up and it evolved. I traded mine for Ditto so I can breed. I now have loads of starters :/ I will get another Sylveon soon.

Is it possible to get a second Jaw Fossil in the game by smashing rocks in the Glittering Cave, or is this particular fossil a one time deal only? Asking, because I chose the Jaw Fossil but it ended up being a wrong nature.

Rusty Sticks said:
Metalizard said:
Okay, this may sound like a stupid question, but... How do I soft reset with pokémon XY on the 3ds?

L+R+Start+Select

Oh, so it's the same way as in the DS games? I thought it could be different...

So apparently there aren't just two forms of Gourgeist, but like 3 or 4. Do we know if they effect anything?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back