Pokémon Generations - New Animated Series of Shorts!

MY EVALUATIONS:
  • Episode 3- Blue is badash period.
  • Episode 4 - That Electrode tho! So simple and so awesome.
  • Episode 5 - I didn't know that the main guy in Silver or SoulSilver was Giovanni's son.
  • Episode 6 - Is the theory true that Suicune, Raikou, and Entei were Gen 1 Eeeveelutions before they become them?
  • Episode 7 - TEAM MAGMA FOR LYF!
  1. Courtney is so BAE-leef.
  2. Primal Lizard himself, Primal Groudon was there!
  3. Camerupt looks a little bit "Horsea", you know what I mean.
  4. Is the boy in OR/ Ruby's name is Brendan?
  5. I love Team Magma's "Salute"!
What do I expect?
Team Aqua and the Primal Fish, Primal Kyogre.

Primal Kyogre is a beast. 0.O
Glad to see that this episode is about team Aqua!
All those poor Pokémon that are suffering in the storm though, it's awful. D:

This is probably the best episode so far. I love it. :p

I think that This confirms that Archie/Maxie is dead like in the Pokemon Alpha Sapphire Extreme Randomizer.

"Go, Kyogre! Destroy everything!"
(moments later)
"I can't believe Kyogre is destroying everything!"

I mean, what did he expect to happen? He'll be fine fine though. This is Pokemon. Kyogre probably gave him a hug.

I guess we now know how Water Pokemon battle outside of water (or at least Kyogre). They fly. Which begs the question as to why I can't teach Kyogre the move Fly.

MY EVALUATIONS!
  • Episode 8
  1. ALL HAIL THE PRIMAL FISH!!!
  2. Archie looks so tough! Sadly he was eaten by the Primal Fish. :(
  3. No Feebas underwater?! :(
  4. Do we need to have this Orb thingy held for Groudon and Kyogre, in order to achieve Primal Reversion?
  5. Shelly looks badash!!
  • What Do I Expect in Episode 9?
The Zinnia part (Who is Zinnia? The AZ of Hoenn?)

Wow. By far the best episode of the series. I loved this. It's so like the games, in an anime, but Kyogre gets to be the 'Big Buff Bad Ass Sea Bass', and wreck everything up.

I REALLY love the Generations series. It has cool animation, and it's not all happy, rainbows, adventures! like the anime. It's more like fighting, explosions, excitement!

That was really great. Shelly's voice acting was really good, especially by comparison to a lot of the dub VOs. And the perspective on the waves was inspired--I'm a sucker for the ocean, but that animation really communicated might and chaos.

Flying Kyogre? Lazy concept. Like. Even just have it breach implausibly high. I dunno man.

Primal Kyogre is legitimately terrifying in this episode. Those eyes are gonna give me nightmares. O_O

The Scoop was a cool episode! I love that Deoxys was using its different forms.

The Old Chateau was a bit weird, but it was fun to watch. Oh, I really love Cheryl! <3

Back