Writing Pokémon Add On!

Twin red and blue lights? Strikingly similar?
PLUSLE AND MINUN MEGAS CONFIRMED!
Cyrus grimaced. He never expected this. Did She expect this move? Is that why the Kalos league appeared to help her? No, not Cynthia... But Drasna...
"No matter, old woman." He released his pokemon. "Your dragons, even as the legends they are, cannot compete to the sheer level of my strength."
Drasna set her tea down, "Now Cyrus, you're outnumbered. Step away before you get hurt."
"We fight for the people!" Wilkstrom shouted. " Love for the people is not won by force! Your tyranny shall not be tolerated!" He drew his sword. In the hilt, another stone began to shine.
Malva only glanced up from her chair to roll her eyes. "You realize he can't even release pokemon of that size indoors? Save your energy."
Cyrus laughed, "Can't, or won't? I care not for your safety." He threw a pokeball to the floor. Registeel appeared in front of them, it's weight making the floor crack beneath it.
"Hyper Beam, Registeel!" Registeel fired a giant beam of light at the opposing pokemon in the room. Malva ran to the other side of the room to avoid the blast. A gaping hole was left in the side of the building. In the distance, sirens could be heard.
Cyrus chuckled, "See the power I possess!? I shall rule over Sinnoh, one way or another!" He glanced around the room. The "Elite Four" were huddled on one side of the room, Wilkstrom had thrown his sword to the ground to collect his Scizor.
"You know you won't get away with this, Cyrus." Siebold walked forward, "We will defeat you."
"Maybe in my current state, but Snowpoint Temple isn't the only place in Sinnoh home to legendary pokemon! With enough power, I'll be unstoppable" Cyrus recalled his Registeel and jumped out the window. He could be seen flying away on his Honchkrow shortly after.
Nobody noticed "Mr. Zuru" Sneaking down the fire escape.

Lance was still standing in the doorway, there hadn't been enough space in the room for any of his pokemon. "You heard him! It's time to go!"
"Go where, though?" Questioned Cynthia. "Sinnoh is home to many different legendary pokemon, spread all over the region."
"But there's only one place that is home to more then one."
Drasna picked up her tea, "Let the games begin."

---

Cyrus landed on the top of Mt. Coronet. Spear Pillar was in sight.
"This must be done now, before they catch on." He said to himself.
"NOT SO FAST." A shadowy figure emerged from the cave entrance.
"Mr. Zuru? Why are you here?" Cyrus was surprised.
"So you are fooled by my disguise, heh. Thought you were smarter then that."
Cyrus set his jaw. "...Pretel?"
Pretel removed his outfit, "That's right! Me and Proton here were hired to get rid of you-" He gestured into the shadows again, where Proton appeared. "Once and for all."
Cyrus stepped back and grabbed a pokeball from his belt.
"Now now Cyrus." Proton chided. "That wont help you here. Mewtwo, take care of this!"
As soon as Proton threw the ball, the legendary Mewtwo appeared in the air. However, the color was off, Cyrus noticed. The normally purple tail was colored blue instead.
"What did you do to-"
"Surprised, are you?" Proton laughed. "The original Mewtwo was made almost by accident. We had no control over it. However, these 'new' Mewtwo are just as powerful, just as ruthless, but they will obey our every command without question! MEWTWO! Destroy that man!"
Cyrus threw the ball off his belt, and Regice appeared. "You're just like the rets of this imperfect world, Proton and Pretel. Man is an unclean race, how can anything they create be any better? Regice, Ice Beam!"
Regice fired the attack, but Mewtwo was faster, dodging out of the way in time.
"Try again, Cyrus!" Proton taunted. "Mewtwo, Aura Sphere!"
The Mewtwo charged and landed its attack in close range onto Regice.
"I really don't have time for this, why are you even fighting against me?"
"Sorry Cyrus. Just good business." Proton straightened his hat, "Another Aura Sphere!"
"Regice, Zap Cannon!"
As the Mewtwo clone drew in for another attack, Regice launched the electric burst directly on it. Mewtwo fell to the floor.
"Now, if that's all, I'll jus-" Regice suddenly fell to the floor.
"Not so fast!" Pretel had now joined in the fight. His own pokemon was another Mewtwo, this one had a green tail.
"Distract it!" Cyrus yelled. He threw two other pokeballs into the fray, releasing Regirock and Registeel. They both looked at their opponent before firing their own attacks at it. Cyrus wasn't paying attention anymore though, he was running for the center of the Spear Pillar.
"Without the red chain, I cannot physically summon Palkia or Dialgia myself. However, an even more powerful being will appear if his home is in danger."
He released Regigigas from it's pokaball. The giant pokemon towered above everything else.
"Regigigas! It is I, your master, Cyrus! Destroy this place, and all who oppose you and your brethren." He gestured over to where the other golems were still fighting. Regigigas looked over as well.
Regigias was a slow mover, but he reached the nearest pillar soon enough. Easily, it was lifted high into the air. As Regigigas started moving faster, it moved over to the Regis and Mewtwo. With a loud wail, it slammed the pillar down on the remaining opponent, leaving it crushed underneath. Regigas then left, and started knocking over the remaining pillars, the floor bending under the enormous strain.
'Don't you see boys? The sheer power of Regigigas? It cannot be stopped by any other then the pokemon I am bringing here now, and even they will be put under my control."
Proton and Pretel recalled their pokemon, and slowly backed away. Regigigas was making a mess of the place for sure. Crumbling pillars were thrown to the floor, which itself was cracked badly in several places. The rock walls were missing chunks, which were sometimes thrown threw the air by the smaller golems, hitting whatever wasn't already demolished.

Cyrus grimaced. He never expected this. Did She expect this move? Is that why the Kalos league appeared to help her? No, not Cynthia... But Drasna...
"No matter, old woman." He released his pokemon. "Your dragons, even as the legends they are, cannot compete with the sheer level of my strength."
Drasna set her tea down, "Now Cyrus, you're outnumbered. Step away before you get hurt."
"We fight for the people!" Wilkstrom shouted. " Love for the people is not won by force! Your tyranny shall not be tolerated!" He drew his sword. In the hilt, another stone began to shine.
Malva only glanced up from her chair to roll her eyes. "You realize he can't even release pokemon of that size indoors? Save your energy."
Cyrus laughed, "Can't, or won't? I care not for your safety." He threw a pokeball to the floor. Registeel appeared in front of them, it's weight making the floor crack beneath it.
"Hyper Beam, Registeel!" Registeel fired a giant beam of light at the opposing pokemon in the room. Malva ran to the other side of the room to avoid the blast. A gaping hole was left in the side of the building. In the distance, sirens could be heard.
Cyrus chuckled, "See the power I possess!? I shall rule over Sinnoh, one way or another!" He glanced around the room. The "Elite Four" were huddled on one side of the room, Wilkstrom had thrown his sword to the ground to collect his Scizor.
"You know you won't get away with this, Cyrus." Siebold walked forward, "We will defeat you."
"Maybe in my current state, but Snowpoint Temple isn't the only place in Sinnoh home to legendary pokemon! With enough power, I'll be unstoppable" Cyrus recalled his Registeel and jumped out the window. He could be seen flying away on his Honchkrow shortly after.

Lance was still standing in the doorway, there hadn't been enough space in the room for any of his pokemon. "You heard him! It's time to go!"
"Go where, though?" Questioned Cynthia. "Sinnoh is home to many different legendary pokemon, spread all over the region."
"But there's only one place that is home to more then one."

---

"So you are fooled by my disguise, heh. Thought you were smarter then that."
Cyrus set his jaw. "...Petrel?"
Pretel removed his outfit, "That's right! Me and Proton here were hired to get rid of you-" He gestured into the shadows again, where Proton appeared. "Once and for all."
Cyrus stepped back and grabbed a pokeball from his belt.
"Now now Cyrus." Proton chided. "That wont help you here. Mewtwo, take care of this!"
As soon as Proton threw the ball, the legendary Mewtwo appeared in the air. However, the color was off, Cyrus noticed. The normally purple tail was colored blue instead.
"What did you do to-"
"Surprised, are you?" Proton laughed. "The original Mewtwo was made almost by accident. We had no control over it. However, these 'new' Mewtwo are just as powerful, just as ruthless, but they will obey our every command without question! MEWTWO! Destroy that man!"
Cyrus threw the ball off his belt, and Regice appeared. "You're just like the rest of this imperfect world, Proton and Petrel. Man is an unclean race, how can anything they create be any better? Regice, Ice Beam!"
"Sorry Cyrus. Just good business." Proton straightened his hat, "Another Aura Sphere!"
"Regice, Zap Cannon!"
As the Mewtwo clone drew in for another attack, Regice launched the electric burst directly on it. Mewtwo fell to the floor.
"Now, if that's all, I'll jus-" Regice suddenly fell to the floor.
"Not so fast!" Petrel had now joined in the fight. His own pokemon was another Mewtwo, this one had a green tail.
"Distract it!" Cyrus yelled. He threw two other pokeballs into the fray, releasing Regirock and Registeel. They both looked at their opponent before firing their own attacks at it. Cyrus wasn't paying attention anymore though, he was running for the center of the Spear Pillar.
"Without the red chain, I cannot physically summon Palkia or Dialgia myself. However, an even more powerful being will appear if his home is in danger... This I'm sure of!"
He released Regigigas from it's pokaball. The giant pokemon towered above everything else.
"Regigigas! It is I, your master, Cyrus! Destroy this place, and all who oppose you and your brethren." He gestured over to where the other golems were still fighting. Regigigas looked over as well.
Regigias was a slow mover, but he reached the nearest pillar soon enough. Easily, it was lifted high into the air. As Regigigas started moving faster, it moved over to the Regis and Mewtwo. With a loud wail, it slammed the pillar down on the remaining opponent, leaving it crushed underneath. Regigas then left, and started knocking over the remaining pillars, the floor bending under the enormous strain.
'Don't you see? The sheer power of Regigigas? It cannot be stopped by any other then the pokemon I am bringing here now, and even they will soon be put under my control."
Proton and Petrel recalled their pokemon, and slowly backed away. Regigigas was making a mess of the place for sure. Crumbling pillars were thrown to the floor, which itself was cracked badly in several places. The rock walls were missing chunks, which were sometimes thrown threw the air by the smaller golems, hitting whatever wasn't already demolished.
"Time to leave, Petrel!"
"Not without finishing the job!" Petrel pulled the gun out of his pocket, running up towards Cyrus. He stopped short of the stairs, however, as a blinding light emitted from above.
"It is here! It's really here!" Cyrus was shouting. "Arceus, here to save it's home, will now be under my command!"
The pokémon was very large, and rather deer like. It floated just above the ground, taking in the disaster around it.
Petrel dropped the gun, turned and ran. There was no way he was going up against that pokémon. He'll take whatever punishment Mr. Fuji gave him later. "Proton! Time to get out of here!"
They ran back into the cave entrance, recalling their pokémon and taking them with them.
Cyrus saw them leave, "HAHAHAHAHA! Nobody but I can control the power of Arceus!" The pokémon landed and looked at Cyrus. "Regigigas! Attack!"
Suddenly, Regigigas slammed into the side of Arcues, knocking them both to the floor. Arcues called out in pain, trapped underneath the giant pokémon. Cyrus started to make his way over.
"Hold up, Cyrus!" A voice called from above. Several flying pokémon landed nearby, holding the people Cyrus had left behind in the office room.
Lance dismounted his Salamence, "You can't catch a pokémon like that, Cyrus!"
Crus began to laugh, but as he turned back to the pokémon, he found Regigigas lying on his back, with Arcus pinning it to the ground. He grimanced, "Regirock, Regice, Registeel! Assist your creator!" The other golems stopped their acts and moved toward Arceus.
Drasna stepped off her Latios, and released her Latias. "Not so fast, deary. Latios, Latias, stop them!"
The two eon pokémon flew into Regirock and Registeel, knocking them on their backs. The dragons flew high into the air, unharmed from the impact.
Regice, however, was able to fire an Ice Beam directly onto Arceus' back, freezing it. Regigigas grabbed the now frozen leg and threw it off from on top of it.
Cynthia ran up to Lance, "What do we do?"
Lance watched the fight in front of him. Regigigas was making his way over to the still-frozen Arceus, Regice was firing attacks into the sky, trying to hit Drasna's pokémon, and Regirock and Registeel had pulled themselves up to join in. "I don't know, actually." He shook his head, "We can't hurt Arceus, as that would be suicide. We can't focus on Regigigas, as the others would pick us off." Latias had just been shot out of the sky by an attack. "Obviously, the smaller golems are more then capable of handling themselves. Focusing on them would give Regigigas time to destroy the whole place. I guess," He stepped back, "We just wait."
"Wait for wh-"
Suddenly, the sky turned a murky shade of purple. Looking up, a large swirl had formed in the sky. Out of it floated down a very large, bipedal, draconic creature. It had white skin, with pink lines covering it. Large pearls were embedded in it's shoulders.
"Looks as if I have awoken Palkia as well!" Cyrus shouted.

---

Cyrus ran to where Arcues lay. Frozen, wounded from being thrown... Now was the perfect time to capture it. Regigigas was heading this way, but it didn't matter. He reached into his pocket and grabbed a purple pokéball from it.
"This was designed to hold any pokémon... Even you, Arceus." He set it upon the pokemon's frozen body, and it disappeared inside.
Lance was running toward him, shouting about something, but Cyrus didn't care. He had all the power in the universe, sitting in the palm of his hand.
"Stay away from me, dragon tamer! Or I will unleash this power upon you all!"
Lance stopped, "Don't you see what will happen, Cyrus? LOOK AROUND!"
The sky had truned pitch black by now, with little bubbles of different locations floating around aimlessly. Palkia was simply standing in the middle, it's back glowing as it cried out in pain.
"You've destroyed the balance of time and space itself! Arceus was never meant to be caught by any man!" Lance reached for the ball in Cyrus' hands.
"I care not for your lies! Soon enough, you will all bow to me!" Cyrus stuffed the pokeball into his pocket again, and ran off toward Regigigas.
"Now, attack Palkia! We shall capture them all!" Regigigas turned around, and charged at his new target.
Lance ran back to where his friends were waiting. But when he arrived, only Cynthia and Drasna were left. "What happened?"
Cynthia was knocked out on the floor, with Drasna looking over her.
Drasna looked up as Lance approached, "A sudden vortex appeared..." She was blinking away tears, "We didn't fall in, but the others..."
Cynthia suddenly awoke, "DIALGIA!"
"There there dear. It'll be alright."
Lance looked around, "I don't think so, not at this point." Regigigas had reached Palkia and was wrestling it to the floor.
"Lance, don't do anything reckless, promise?" Drasna pleaded. "We've lost enough friends today."
Lance took off running. He grabbed a pokeball from his belt and released the creature inside.
"Alright Dragonite, lets see what we can do! We have to help Palkia!" They took off flying toward the site.
Before they reached the area though, the scene before them froze. At first, Lance was confused. Nothing was moving but him. He rubbed his eyes and opened them again. Now, standing over Palkia and Regigigas was another legendary pokémon.
Lance gasped, "Dialgia too?"
Dialgia turned it's head toward the sky where Lance and his Dragonite were and roared. suddenly, they both stopped moving. Lance could tell they were falling, but there was nothing he could do about it. His emotions didn't change, he didn't try to catch himself. He landed without feeling pain and couldn't pick himself up. Almost like he was... Trapped in time.
Cyrus came over towards Dialgia, holding out the master ball which contained Arceus. "So long as I hold this power, you cannot affect me. Isnt that right?"
Dialgia roared loudly again, and that's the last thing Lance saw before his vision went black.

---

Cynthia awoke again. She could hear again the screams she had only just witnessed. The vortex had appeared when Palkia had, and right behind them. It was a strong force, pulling them into it. Drasna had released her Haxorus, which dug its claws into the ground to prevent it from being pulled back. Cynthia and Drasna were able to hold on, but her friends were all gone. And who knows where? Maybe the swirl was a portal to another place on earth, or another dimension. Or maybe they really were... No. She wouldn't think about it like that.
She sat up and opened her eyes again, "Drasna, we need to use Dialgia somehow."
Drasna smiled, "Oh, do you have an idea child?"
Cynthia stood up, and grabbed a purple pokeball from her belt. "Yes. But we have to hurry, before the next one appears."

---

Cyrus stood next to the frozen fight scene in front of him. "Although I am unaffected, I cannot make you obey me, is that so? I don't have another master ball... but I suppose this sorry scene is going anywhere while I grab another one..." He turned to leave, but saw Cynthia run up.
"Oh no! Giratina is here already!" She stopped and stared behind Cyrus. The ground had seemingly disappeared, a murky puddles covering it instead. A shadow rose out of it, taking a serpent like shape.
"Giratina as well...?" Cyrus turned and mumbled.
Taking the opportunity, Cynthia threw her master ball at Dialgia. It disappeared inside. Cyrus was too busy walking toward Giratina to notice.
"Giratina... The Renegade Pokémon... Do you wish to take revenge on this world?"
Giratina gave a loud roar and expanded it's murky shadow.
Cynthia looked up to the sky. The purple clouds previously covering it had stopped moving. Everything was too still to be natural. Time had stopped with the capture of Dialgia.
Giratina had fully emerged by now. Standing on it's six legs and raising its wings into the air, it screamed out a frightening roar. There was the loud sound of glass breaking. The still sky shattered and fell to the ground, pelting Cynthia, Cyrus, and the pokémon with sharp purple shards which disappeared once they hit the ground.
Where the sky used to be was now a blank black expanse. No light, no stars, no moon.
Cyrus laughed, "Finally! Here, I can destroy this world, and create my own! No more pathetic humans will interfere with my plans!"
Cynthia got up and ran. Cyrus turned, "She has Dialgia! Giratina," He grabbed Arceus' pokeball and held it in front of the dragon, "Capture her!"
Giratina flew after her, changing form in flight to become serpent-like once again. Cynthia didn't know where she was running to or why. She needed to travel back, to prevent this disaster.
She threw the pokeball containing Dialgia in front of her. Giratina was right behind her now. "Quickly Dialgia, I need you to send me back in time, to before this happened!"
Suddenly, she felt her feet being pulled out from under her, and she tripped. She fell through the floor, into a black abyss. Her ears started ringing, her vision went fuzzy, her head started spinning. She noticed Giratina next to her, about to grab her with it's wings. Was she falling into the distortion world?
Somewhere in the distance, she heard a roar. Dialgia? Or Arceus working with Cyrus to create his envisioned world? Either way, she was too late. She felt Giratina grab her and throw her. Even though she saw nothing but darkness, she hit something hard, and her vision went black.

---

"And now, here are the final votes;
Cyrus.
Cynthia.
Cynthia."
Cynthia opened her eyes. She was back in the private room in Eterna for the election!
"Cyrus.
Cyrus.
Cynthia."
She looked around, where was Cyrus? She was running out of time!
"Cyrus.
Cynthia."
There he was, against the wall, watching the television. He wasn't paying attention, and she began to run toward him.
"Cynthia."
She tackled him to the floor.
"Cynthia."
"What on earth-!" He shouted and struggled. Cynthia had him pinned with his back up, and hands behind. He couldn't reach for his pokeballs this time.
As the last vote was called, the room was in complete silence. Looking over at what Cynthia was doing.
"Cynthia."
Cynthia reached into Cyrus' pocket and withdrew the pokeballs there. "Cyrus," She fought to keep him under control, "You are under arrest for plotting against the president of Sinnoh."
Lance bursted into the room, "Guys, Regi-" He saw the event in front of him. "Er... Right. Guess it's taken care of then." He hurried over to Cyrus and grabbed his hands. They've got a nice cell waiting for you down in Veilstone, Cyrus."

One eternity later...

Cyrus grimaced. He never expected this. Did she expect this move? Is that why the Kalos league appeared to help her? No, not Cynthia... But Drasna...
"No matter, old woman." He released his Pokémon. "Your dragons, even as the legends they are, cannot compete with the sheer level of my strength."
"We fight for the people!" Wilkstrom shouted. “Love for the people is not won by force! Your tyranny shall not be tolerated!" He drew his sword. In the hilt, another stone began to shine.
Malva only glanced up from her chair to roll her eyes. "You realize he can't even release Pokémon of that size indoors? Save your energy."
Cyrus laughed, "Can't, or won't? I care not for your safety." He threw a Poké Ball to the floor. Registeel appeared in front of them, its weight making the floor crack beneath it.
"Hyper Beam, Registeel!" Registeel fired a giant beam of light at the opposing Pokémon in the room. Malva ran to the other side of the room to avoid the blast. A gaping hole was left in the side of the building. In the distance, sirens could be heard.
Cyrus chuckled, "See the power I possess!? I shall rule over Sinnoh, one way or another!" He glanced around the room. The "Elite Four" were huddled on one side of the room; Wilkstrom had thrown his sword to the ground to collect his Scizor.
"Maybe in my current state, but Snowpoint Temple isn't the only place in Sinnoh home to legendary Pokémon! With enough power, I'll be unstoppable" Cyrus recalled his Registeel and jumped out the window. He could be seen flying away on his Honchkrow shortly after.

Lance was still standing in the doorway; there hadn't been enough space in the room for any of his Pokémon. "You heard him! It's time to go!"
"Go where, though?" Questioned Cynthia. "Sinnoh is home to many different legendary Pokémon, spread all over the region."
"But there's only one place that is home to more than one."

---

"So you are fooled by my disguise, heh. Thought you were smarter than that."
Cyrus set his jaw. "...Petrel?"
Petrel removed his outfit, "That's right! Me and Proton here were hired to get rid of you-" He gestured into the shadows again, where Proton appeared. "Once and for all."
Cyrus stepped back and grabbed a Poké Ball from his belt.
"Proton chided. "That won’t help you here. Mewtwo, take care of this!"
"What did you do to-"
Cyrus threw the ball off his belt, and Regice appeared. "You're just like the rest of this imperfect world, Proton and Petrel. Man is an unclean race, how can anything they create be any better? Regice, Ice Beam!"
"Regice, Zap Cannon!"
"Now, if that's all, I'll just-" Regice suddenly fell to the floor.
"Not so fast!" Petrel had now joined in the fight. His own Pokémon was another Mewtwo; this one had a green tail.
"Distract it!" Cyrus yelled. He threw two other Poké Balls into the fray, releasing Regirock and Registeel. They both looked at their opponent before firing their own attacks at it. Cyrus wasn't paying attention anymore though; he was running for the centre of the Spear Pillar.
"Without the red chain, I cannot physically summon Palkia or Dialga myself. However, an even more powerful being will appear if his home is in danger... This I'm sure of!"
He released Regigigas from its Poké Ball. The giant Pokémon towered above everything else.
Regigigas was a slow mover, but he reached the nearest pillar soon enough. Easily, it was lifted high into the air. As Regigigas started moving faster, it moved over to the Regis and Mewtwo. With a loud wail, it slammed the pillar down on the remaining opponent, leaving it crushed underneath. Regigigas then left, and started knocking over the remaining pillars, the floor bending under the enormous strain.
'Don't you see? The sheer power of Regigigas? It cannot be stopped by any other then the Pokémon I am bringing here now, and even they will soon be put under my control."
Proton and Petrel recalled their Pokémon, and slowly backed away. Regigigas was making a mess of the place for sure. Crumbling pillars were thrown to the floor, which itself was cracked badly in several places. The rock walls were missing chunks, which were sometimes thrown through the air by the smaller golems, hitting whatever wasn't already demolished.
"Time to leave, Petrel!"
"Not without finishing the job!" Petrel pulled the gun out of his pocket, running up towards Cyrus. He stopped short of the stairs, however, as a blinding light emitted from above.
"It is here! It's really here!" Cyrus was shouting. "Arceus, here to save its home, will now be under my command!"
The Pokémon was very large, and rather deer like. It floated just above the ground, taking in the disaster around it.
Petrel dropped the gun, turned and ran. There was no way he was going up against that Pokémon. He'll take whatever punishment Mr. Fuji gave him later. "Proton! Time to get out of here!"
They ran back into the cave entrance, recalling their Pokémon and taking them with them.
Cyrus saw them leave, "HAHAHAHAHA! Nobody but I can control the power of Arceus!" The Pokémon landed and looked at Cyrus. "Regigigas! Attack!"
Suddenly, Regigigas slammed into the side of Arceus, knocking them both to the floor. Arceus called out in pain, trapped underneath the giant Pokémon. Cyrus started to make his way over.
"Hold up, Cyrus!" A voice called from above. Several flying Pokémon landed nearby, holding the people Cyrus had left behind in the office room.
Lance dismounted his Salamence, "You can't catch a Pokémon like that, Cyrus!"
Cyrus began to laugh, but as he turned back to the Pokémon, he found Regigigas lying on his back, with Arceus pinning it to the ground. He grimaced, "Regirock, Regice, and Registeel! Assist your creator!" The other golems stopped their acts and moved toward Arceus.
Drasna stepped off her Latios, and released her Latias. "Not so fast, deary. Latios, Latias, stop them!"
The two eon Pokémon flew into Regirock and Registeel, knocking them on their backs. The dragons flew high into the air, unharmed from the impact.
Regice, however, was able to fire an Ice Beam directly onto Arceus' back, freezing it. Regigigas grabbed the now frozen leg and threw it off from on top of it.
Cynthia ran up to Lance, "What do we do?"
Lance watched the fight in front of him. Regigigas was making his way over to the still-frozen Arceus, Regice was firing attacks into the sky, trying to hit Drasna's Pokémon, and Regirock and Registeel had pulled themselves up to join in. "I don't know, actually." He shook his head, "We can't hurt Arceus, as that would be suicide. We can't focus on Regigigas, as the others would pick us off." Latias had just been shot out of the sky by an attack. "Obviously, the smaller golems are more than capable of handling themselves. Focusing on them would give Regigigas time to destroy the whole place. I guess," He stepped back, "We just wait."
"Wait for wh-"
Suddenly, the sky turned a murky shade of purple. Looking up, a large swirl had formed in the sky. Out of it floated down a very large, bipedal, draconic creature. It had white skin, with pink lines covering it. Large pearls were embedded in its shoulders.
"Looks as if I have awoken Palkia as well!" Cyrus shouted.

---

Cyrus ran to where Arceus lay. Frozen, wounded from being thrown... Now was the perfect time to capture it. Regigigas was heading this way, but it didn't matter. He reached into his pocket and grabbed a purple poke ball from it.
"This was designed to hold any Pokémon... Even you, Arceus." He set it upon the Pokémon’s frozen body, and it disappeared inside.
Lance was running toward him, shouting about something, but Cyrus didn't care. He had all the power in the universe, sitting in the palm of his hand.
"Stay away from me, dragon tamer! Or I will unleash this power upon you all!"
Lance stopped, "Don't you see what will happen, Cyrus? LOOK AROUND!"
The sky had turned pitch black by now, with little bubbles of different locations floating around aimlessly. Palkia was simply standing in the middle, it's back glowing as it cried out in pain.
"You've destroyed the balance of time and space itself! Arceus was never meant to be caught by any man!" Lance reached for the ball in Cyrus' hands.
"I care not for your lies! Soon enough, you will all bow to me!" Cyrus stuffed the Poké Ball into his pocket again, and ran off toward Regigigas.
"Now, attack Palkia! We shall capture them all!" Regigigas turned around, and charged at his new target.
Lance ran back to where his friends were waiting. But when he arrived, only Cynthia and Drasna were left. "What happened?"
Cynthia was knocked out on the floor, with Drasna looking over her.
Drasna looked up as Lance approached, "A sudden vortex appeared..." She was blinking away tears, "We didn't fall in, but the others..."
Cynthia suddenly awoke, "DIALGIA!"
"There there dear. It'll be alright."
Lance looked around, "I don't think so, not at this point." Regigigas had reached Palkia and was wrestling it to the floor.
"Lance, don't do anything reckless, promise?" Drasna pleaded. "We've lost enough friends today."
Lance took off running. He grabbed a Poké Ball from his belt and released the creature inside.
"Alright Dragonite, let’s see what we can do! We have to help Palkia!" They took off flying toward the site.
Before they reached the area though, the scene before them froze. At first, Lance was confused. Nothing was moving but him. He rubbed his eyes and opened them again. Now, standing over Palkia and Regigigas was another legendary Pokémon.
Lance gasped, "Dialgia too?"
Dialgia turned its head toward the sky where Lance and his Dragonite were and roared. Suddenly, they both stopped moving. Lance could tell they were falling, but there was nothing he could do about it. His emotions didn't change; he didn't try to catch himself. He landed without feeling pain and couldn't pick himself up. Almost like he was... Trapped in time.
Cyrus came over towards Dialgia, holding out the master ball which contained Arceus. "So long as I hold this power, you cannot affect me. Isn’t that right?"
Dialgia roared loudly again, and that's the last thing Lance saw before his vision went black.

---

Cynthia awoke again. She could hear again the screams she had only just witnessed. The vortex had appeared when Palkia had, and right behind them. It was a strong force, pulling them into it. Drasna had released her Haxorus, which dug its claws into the ground to prevent it from being pulled back. Cynthia and Drasna were able to hold on, but her friends were all gone. And who knows where? Maybe the swirl was a portal to another place on earth, or another dimension. Or maybe they really were... No. She wouldn't think about it like that.
She sat up and opened her eyes again, "Drasna, we need to use Dialgia somehow."
Drasna smiled, "Oh, do you have an idea child?"
Cynthia stood up, and grabbed a purple Poké Ball from her belt. "Yes. But we have to hurry, before the next one appears."

---

Cyrus stood next to the frozen fight scene in front of him. "Although I am unaffected, I cannot make you obey me, is that so? I don't have another master ball... but I suppose this sorry scene is going anywhere while I grab another one..." He turned to leave, but saw Cynthia run up.
"Oh no! Giratina is here already!" She stopped and stared behind Cyrus. The ground had seemingly disappeared, a murky puddles covering it instead. A shadow rose out of it, taking a serpent like shape.
"Giratina as well...?" Cyrus turned and mumbled.
Taking the opportunity, Cynthia threw her master ball at Dialgia. It disappeared inside. Cyrus was too busy walking toward Giratina to notice.
"Giratina... The Renegade Pokémon... Do you wish to take revenge on this world?"
Giratina gave a loud roar and expanded its murky shadow.
Cynthia looked up to the sky. The purple clouds previously covering it had stopped moving. Everything was too still to be natural. Time had stopped with the capture of Dialgia.
Giratina had fully emerged by now. Standing on its six legs and raising its wings into the air, it screamed out a frightening roar. There was the loud sound of glass breaking. The still sky shattered and fell to the ground, pelting Cynthia, Cyrus, and the Pokémon with sharp purple shards which disappeared once they hit the ground.
Where the sky used to be was now a blank black expanse. No light, no stars, no moon.
Cyrus laughed, "Finally! Here, I can destroy this world, and create my own! No more pathetic humans will interfere with my plans!"
Cynthia got up and ran. Cyrus turned, "She has Dialgia! Giratina," He grabbed Arceus' Poké Ball and held it in front of the dragon, "Capture her!"
Giratina flew after her, changing form in flight to become serpent-like once again. Cynthia didn't know where she was running to or why. She needed to travel back, to prevent this disaster.
She threw the Poké Ball containing Dialgia in front of her. Giratina was right behind her now. "Quickly Dialgia, I need you to send me back in time, to before this happened!"
Suddenly, she felt her feet being pulled out from under her, and she tripped. She fell through the floor, into a black abyss. Her ears started ringing, her vision went fuzzy, and her head started spinning. She noticed Giratina next to her, about to grab her with its wings. Was she falling into the distortion world?
Somewhere in the distance, she heard a roar. Dialgia? Or Arceus working with Cyrus to create his envisioned world? Either way, she was too late. She felt Giratina grab her and throw her. Even though she saw nothing but darkness, she hit something hard, and her vision went black.

---

"And now, here are the final votes;
Cyrus.
Cynthia.
Cynthia."
Cynthia opened her eyes. She was back in the private room in Eterna for the election!
"Cyrus.
Cyrus.
Cynthia."
She looked around, where was Cyrus? She was running out of time!
"Cyrus.
Cynthia."
There he was, against the wall, watching the television. He wasn't paying attention, and she began to run toward him.
"Cynthia."
She tackled him to the floor.
"Cynthia."
"What on earth-!" He shouted and struggled. Cynthia had him pinned with his back up, and hands behind. He couldn't reach for his Poké Balls this time.
As the last vote was called, the room was in complete silence. Looking over at what Cynthia was doing.
"Cynthia."
Cynthia reached into Cyrus' pocket and withdrew the Poké Balls there. "Cyrus," She fought to keep him under control, "You are under arrest for plotting against the president of Sinnoh."
Lance bursted into the room, "Guys, Regi-" He saw the event in front of him. "Er... Right. Guess it's taken care of then." He hurried over to Cyrus and grabbed his hands. "They've got a nice cell waiting for you down in Veilstone, Cyrus."​

And that's a wrap! Thank you all for posting your chapters. It was a fun game overall! I have definitely learned a thing or two about the game itself, let alone everyone else's writing styles. Thanks for participating...stay tuned for more games! :D

Back