PokéLost! Season One, Episode Six: Physics and all that Jazz [Night Three]

RE: PokéLost! Season One, Episode Five: Password: Porygon [Day Three]

Suddenly, Porypal's heart dropped. "You mean, they saw the Lucario, too? The Lucario is who gave me this chain." He said, showing her the chain around his neck.

With that, he got up, and floated over to Boddy's clinic. "May I come in?" He asked.

Shampoo Thief shrugged.
"Everyone but me, it seems"
However, he was interested and followed Porygon down to the clinic

Boddy gestures in Porypal, and says again, "Ice, what was your main reason for being in Australia?"

Boddy was getting goosebumps on his arms. This all was over his head, and he began to fear for his life. All he was looking forward to was a good life in the science field, but now he's realized that there's a murderous criminal somewhere on the island, and he feared much for his life.

OOC: I already told you but I'll post it again. lol No problem.

"Well..I was sent by NCR to retrieve this, pendant. It was stolen from a very important person. They never let me know who because it was classified info....Why?"

She tries to think why that would help solve the mystery...

Porypal waited to inject his statement. "Um, Ice. I think I understand that a Lucario gave that thing to you? And he seemed to know who you were. Right? I was confronted by a Lucario, perhaps the same one, the day before the plane took off. He gave me this chain, and left. I'm telling you this, because I think us being here is not a coincidence."

"Well, actually, ST, I also did not get anything from this Lucario...but, now that I see how worried Boddy is, I think it's good thing that we weren't confronted by him."
She tries to cheer him up with a positive attitude.

"It is interesting to say the least. Creepy. But what would it have to do with the plane crash? How would he have known that we would crash, and that the people he met with would survive?"

"..."
She ponders her idea for a moment.
"Maybe he isn't alone."

"Maybe he had...connections with the people driving the plane...maybe he had an idea of which seats had the greatest safety procautions which ones didn't."

"...That could be. But why? This is too weird. It couldn't have been planned.. it just.. doesn't add up. We survived, right? But the Lucario didn't give us anything."
ST wasn't sure what to believe honestly. He went through it in his head and tried to be rational, but this was all too weird

"Maybe we're some kind of scientists...for an experiment, or something..."
"I don't know, honestly, but whatever he was planning, he did it very well..."

End Day Three
End Episode Five: Password: Porygon
Start Night Three
Start Episode Six: Physics and all that Jazz
Central Character: Boddy903

Chiraami lay down and went to sleep, because he hasn't anything better to do.

"ST, it's getting late, so, I think I'm going to go to bed, okay?"
She walks over and sleeps near Boddy's hut.
Thank you, island...
Sleep

OoC: You don't make this easy for me, do you TDL?

IN: After waking up from another odd dream, and recalling it's contents, he floated over to Boddy's clinic.

"Boddy." He said, quietly. "We need to leave for the radio, while everyone is asleep. Guy89 needs to come, too. You have to trust me." He continued, trying to sound like he knows what he is doing.

Boddy looks at Porypal, and says, "I think you're right. There's some sort of criminal acitivity happening here, obviously. Go get Guy. I'll be waiting here in the clinic."

As Boddy sits at his laptop, he finds something from the past that puzzled him.

A manuscript.

[PAST]

As the young Kojofu exited the main doors of his high school, he ran home, with a gold paper excitedly clutched in his hand. He giggled with glee, for he was extremely thankful for the opportunity.

On the paper read, "Pomona High Author Contest! Enter in a manuscript to the contest, and it just may be published by one of the highest publishers in the country!"

Upon entering his home, he greeted his mother and father, and quickly sat down to write a story. As he typed, the words flowed out of him, a river of life and knowledge seemed to appear beautifully in 12 point font. He spent the next 12 days at that computer, writing, hoping, dreaming.

His father came next to him on the 12th night, and said, "Boddy, why do you even bother? You know that it's risky becoming an author? Even if the slightest chance you become one, there's also the chance that you'll never even sell. You should try to go into a practical field. My brother works as a Professor at one of the colleges in Connecticut. Why don't you contact him? You should already be applying to a college, seeing it's your Senior year."

Boddy completely ignored his father's speech. He had known since he was 3 that he had wanted to be an author. He was mezmorized by bedtime stories told to him, and he dreamed of one day, getting to see his own book in a Barnes and Noble.

But one thing that they don't teach you in high school, is to accept failure.

Porypal floated over to Guy89, quietly. "Guy..." He whispered. "Meet me in Boddy's clinic, now." He continued, before returning to the clinic.

"We probably need food, I don't know how long we'll be gone. I'd also take a pistol, just in case." He whispered to Boddy.

"Right. Also, go take some Potions. We don't know exactly what we'll be facing. Where's Guy?"

Guy woke up confused, seeing the Porygon leave the tent. He decided to follow what he said though and went to Boddy's clinic.

He entered saying

"What happened?"

Back