PokéLost! Season One, Episode Six: Physics and all that Jazz [Night Three]

RE: PokéLost! Season One, Episode Five: Password: Porygon [Day Three]

Ice looks at the rest of the gang...

"When are you gonna leave to explore the rest of the island again..I wasn't payin attension.."

"Well guys? What are we going to do? We haven't decided yet..."

Porypal looked at ST, and could not come up with words to say. He stared at him like he was dead. He was so baffled by his thoughts, and the dream that he had with him in it, that he had to force himself to reply. "I... I'm just... It's probably nothing. We have more important things to worry about, right now."

He sat there for a second, staring at the ground. "Tell me Shampoo Thief," he said, "do you have any idea what that DARAMA is..?"

After speaking, he glanced at the Nidorina that he had slain. That was the only life he ever took. Except for one.

[FLASHBACK]

"Alright sir, the final program just finished compiling. Shall I start the mind wiping sequence?" Asked an Alakasam from behind a computer. The same Alakasam that brought Porypal to Australia.

"No." Were all the words that the Machamp, the head programmer, said.

"N- No?" Responded the Alakasam, confused.

"I want him to remember what has happened to him. I want him to remember who made him, and who can destroy him." The Machamp said, crushing some object with his hand.

The Machamp walked up to Porypal, and slid his hand down the metal surface of his back.

"We haven't tested everything yet..." He said, shooting a dark glare at the Alakasam.

The Machamp straightened his back, and slowly walked up to the Alakasam.

"I -" He stopped, and then smiled, "I mean, we, need to test his loyalty more... Thoroughly. The Machamp said, with smooth words.

"Sir..." The Alakasam responded, "He is already loyal to us. He'll do whatever we tell him."

"Then he shall have no problem killing you." The Machamp said, with a slowness in his voice. He grabbed the Alakasam by his head, and dragged him over to where Porypal sat.

"Kill him." Ordered the Machamp.

Now, Porypal knew that the Machamp wasn't actually testing his loyalty. He knew that once he kills the Alakasam, he will be accused of the crime. Plus, the Machamp will get more money. With one less person to split the earnings with, the Machamp will garner more.

"Kill him!!" The Machamp spat, rage emitting from his eyes.

Porypal mindlessly held a knife with his built-in electro-magnets, and floated over to the limp Alakasam held hostage in the Machamp's grasp. He began to thrust the knife into the gut of his helpless victim until the blade stopped short from the target. All of his programs told him to obey the Machamp, but he did not. Something, some voice inside him, told him what he was about to do was wrong. Struggling to control his own body, he then thrust the knife into the chest of the Machamp.

The Alakasam fell to the floor, as the Machamp's grasp on him grew limp.

Chest bleeding, the Machamp looked at Porypal, and said, "What have you done...? WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!?"

The Machamp swung at the Porygon, but he evaded. The Machamp turned to take another swing, but before he could, the rage driven Porypal slid the blade into his chest once more.

Becoming unstable, the Machamp slapped the Porygon across the room, before falling to the ground. His four arms were like snakes with minds of their own as they uncontrollably spasmed.

Porypal watched the Machamp as he struggled on the ground. He saw the Machamp's head turn, and stare at him until falling limp.

After a long silence, another programmer, who was watching the whole thing, asked, "S-so... Shall I wipe his mind now...?"

"No." Said the Alakasam, who had picked himself up off the ground. "I want him to remember what he did. I want him to remember what he did did to disobey his programs."

He then laughed and said, "Besides, if we wipe his mind, he'll have no memories to flash back to incase he ever gets stranded on an island."

[PRESENT]

He looked away from the killed game, and then stared ST in the eye, awaiting a response.

"I- Well- Ok, your staring is kind of uncomfortable..."
ST took a step to the left. "To answer your question, not really. I remember learning about it in secondary school, but I don't remember much about it. It has something to do with Karma and Hinduism though, right?"

"I'm sorry." Porypal said, unknowingly making ST uncomfortable. "I've just had a lot of odd dreams lately. And no... I'm not sure... I only know what was preprogrammed into my brain, and that's not one of them."

He began thinking about Aggiegwyn, Boddy, and Shampoo Thief. He tried to come up with how they could be linked, but he was stumped.

"Do-" He started, but then stopped to gather his thoughts. "Did you know Aggiegwyn and Boddy before we crashed here?"

"No, I didn't know anyone on the flight. Why?"

Ice Arceus gets up from the burning sand.

"Well I am ready to go, I am just waiting for everyone else to be ready."

"You wouldn't believe me if I told you... Right now, we need to focus on finding that radio." He responded.

OoC: Guys.... I thought we agreed on leaving tomorrow. It's already well into the day, and if we leave now, it'll just get dark.

Ice sit down with her feet in the water lookin over at the setting sun...

"It's beautiful...."

She wishes she could see him again...

Boddy turns to aggs, and says, "So, you say you're better?"

"Hopefully, or else this is quite a long dream..."
She shakes her head at the ridiculous possibility.
"Anything else you need to know?"

Boddy's thoughts go back to Bippa's tragic death, and a question burns inside of him.

"When you were in Sydney, did you ever come across a Lucario? Not just any Lucario, one that seemed eerie and mysterious. Did he give you anything?"

She ponders for a moment, then remembers.
"I saw him...Yes! But he only shooed me away so that he could have a private conversation with Ice. Why? Was there something wrong about him?"

"Ice?"

Boddy gets up, and calls out, "Ice! Can you get in here, NOW!!"

Ice sits up from the beach and dust herself off...She noticed that Boddy was wanting her...She walks over to the medical booth..

"Yes. Boddy what do you need."

"I need to ask you something. While in Sydney, did you ever meet with a Lucario? I need to know this. It is possible that he is connected to Bippa's death."

"Well? What did he tell you?!"

"He just gave me a pendant I needed and that was it..how would that connect to Bippa's death."

"May we see it for a short while?"
She smiles to comfort her. Boddy freaking out didn't appear to help calm Ice's nerves.

Back