PokéBeach Create-A-Card September 2013! Kudos to PMJ and Teal!

RE: PokéBeach Create-A-Card September 2013!

Just a reminder that entries are due on Wednesday, so this is the last weekend to post submissions!

Wait, really!?
Hot damn; September went by fast.

Aaaaaaaaand suddenly, PMJ!

SM2H5c8.png

Glad I was able to submit in time. Also glad no one stole my Pokemon. I was gonna do Jynx or Gardevoir but then decided this would be...

/me shades

...cooler.

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHH

>sees above post.
... -___-
No Flash Freeze Froslass for me. :(

[P] Mismagius EX 180 HP
Basic

Ability: Mirage Setting
Once during your turn (before your attack), you may search your deck for a Stadium card, reveal it, and put it into your hand. Shuffle your deck afterward.

[P] Shadow Sneak 30
Does 30 damage to 1 of your opponent's Benched Pokémon. (Don't apply Weakness and Resistance for Benched Pokémon.)

[P] [C] [C] Flashing Mirage 50+
If there is any Stadium card in play, you may flip a coin. If heads, this attack does 70 more damage. If tails, discard that Stadium card.

W: [D] R: [C] Retreat: [C]
"They have the ability to make people and pokemon see mirages. Doing so gives them the chance to escape unseen."

jk PMJ :p

Keeper of Night said:
>sees above post.
... -___-
No Flash Freeze Froslass for me. :(

[P] Mismagius EX 180 HP
Basic

Ability: Mirage Setting
Once during your turn (before your attack), you may search your deck for a Stadium card, reveal it, and put it into your hand. Shuffle your deck afterward.

[P] Shadow Sneak 30
Does 30 damage to 1 of your opponent's Benched Pokémon. (Don't apply Weakness and Resistance for Benched Pokémon.)

[P] [C] [C] Flashing Mirage 50+
If there is any Stadium card in play, you may flip a coin. If heads, this attack does 70 more damage. If tails, discard that Stadium card.

W: [D] R: [C] Retreat: [C]
"They have the ability to make people and pokemon see mirages. Doing so gives them the chance to escape unseen."

jk PMJ :p

Uh... where's the flash part again?

Reggie...please try to keep the sarcastic remarks about other entries to a minimum. Thanks!

CMP said:
Reggie...please try to keep the sarcastic remarks about other entries to a minimum. Thanks!

I don't think he was being sarcastic...

And even if he wasn't, he has been shamed.

Blui said:
CMP said:

If he wasn't, I apologize, and it was the "Uh..." threw me off. Perhaps I'm a jaded internet user, but when people begin posts like that, usually some kind of sarcasm is involved.

Blui said:
CMP said:

Sorry guys, I honestly had a brain fart and did not see the 'Flash' in 'Flashing Mirage' Part. Sorry again and good luck to KoN.

PMJ said:
Aaaaaaaaand suddenly, PMJ!

SM2H5c8.png

Glad I was able to submit in time. Also glad no one stole my Pokemon. I was gonna do Jynx or Gardevoir but then decided this would be...

* PMJ shades

...cooler.

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHH

The HP, 90, looks squashed up to me. I think you forgot to change font width :p

My OCD is killing me.
I see a mistake in my post and I can't fix it.
DNA plz.

DNA said:
Well, you could either fix that for maybe 1 more point and then lose 3, or you could leave it as is. Your choice.
At this point I would not recommend that.

umbreon_flash_by_jedi201-d6nkxor.png

My entry. I love Umbreon, and considering its other TCG attacks (Shadow Shutdown, anyone?) I think the use of Flash Photolysis is extremely awesome! ^_^ Looking forward to seeing everyone else's!

bigfootaus said:
umbreon_flash_by_jedi201-d6nkxor.png
Spoiler'd. Don't quote pictures please. - Delta

My entry. I love Umbreon, and considering its other TCG attacks (Shadow Shutdown, anyone?) I think the use of Flash Photolysis is extremely awesome! ^_^ Looking forward to seeing everyone else's!

There's your text based winner right there folks.

I'm just waiting on artist permission. If I don't get it until Wednesday, I might go with a Sugimori/Dream World artwork :(

Back