PokéBeach Create-A-Card October 2013! Worship Nod3, PMJ, and Teal!

RE: PokéBeach Create-A-Card October 2013!

I also frown heavily on people criticizing the entries of others.

You haven't forgotten that already, have you?

Card be here
[Basic] Spiritomb HP 60 [D]

NO. 442 Forbidden Pokémon HT: 3'03" WT: 238.1 lbs.

[Ability] Candy Crave
Once during your turn (before your attack) you may put a Chocolate Bar marker on one of your opponent's Pokémon.

[D] Sugar Rush
Put a Chocolate Bar marker on 3 of your Benched [D] Pokémon. (If you don't have 3 Benched [D] Pokémon, this attack does nothing.)

[D][D][C] Trick-or-Treat 20
For each Chocolate Bar marker in play, choose a random card from your opponent's hand and shuffle it into his or her deck. Remove all Chocolate Bar markers in play afterwards.

Weakness:
Resistance: [C] -20
Retreat cost: [C]

This Pokémon was bound to an Odd Keystone because of it's constant mischief.

As you can see, my entry is an extreme case of a Hallowe'en theme. Maybe it's a bit early to post Hallowe'en stuff, but hey, Hallowe'en is in a few weeks so why not. Good luck to everyone else who entered!

Lvl 100 Bidoof said:
Card be here

[Ability] Candy Crave
Once during your turn (before your attack) you may put a Chocolate Bar marker on one of your opponent's Pokémon.

[D] Sugar Rush
Put a Chocolate Bar marker on 3 of your Benched [D] Pokémon. (If you don't have 3 Benched [D] Pokémon, this attack does nothing.)

For each Chocolate Bar marker in play, choose a random card from your opponent's hand and shuffle it into his or her deck. Remove all Chocolate Bar markers in play afterwards.

Weakness:

As you can see, my entry is an extreme case of a Hallowe'en theme. Maybe it's a bit early to post Hallowe'en stuff, but hey, Hallowe'en is in a few weeks so why not. Good luck to everyone else who entered!

Nice touch with the Chocolate Bar. . I though hallowe'en is more about candy than chocolate

Chronus MSEA said:
Lvl 100 Bidoof said:
Card be here

[Ability] Candy Crave

[D] Sugar Rush

Weakness:

Nice touch with the Chocolate Bar. . I though hallowe'en is more about candy than chocolate

In my neighbourhood, it's primarily chocolate that is given out. That's where I got the idea. But yes I agree with you. In most cases it is candy.

Lol I forgot a comma in the ability :p

2927keg.jpg

I think I put more effort into this one, it's just that I can't seem to get the * symbol in the right place :p
This is another Fakémon I've made, but making the art right was really hard. Anyway, good luck to all!

My approach to those strange colored Pokémon...

I have a strange feeling that for some reason there's gonna be a load of shiny Pokémon this month 0_o

^ People love to make shiny cards (not only shiny Pokémon) for this contest. The amount of EX, Lv X and Prime is quite high. But is always nice to see ex era fakes. Those together with e-card era are not much common here..

Delta Nite said:
^ People love to make shiny cards (not only shiny Pokémon) for this contest. The amount of EX, Lv X and Prime is quite high. But is always nice to see ex era fakes. Those together with e-card era are not much common here..

That's true, I prefer to fake ex-era cards since I seem to be able to make those better than my other fakes. I also like shiny cards :p

okay guys just before anyone tries, no Gen 6 mon that aren't officially confirmed yet.
What with all the leaks running around, if you want to make a card out of one of them, do it when everything settles down and becomes more solidified.

^ What about Oorotto? It has been revealed by Nintendo in a trailer but it's typing is not confirmed...

Wait until Ourotto's typing is confirmed, then.

Delta Nite said:

Card from e-era, neo and base era are harder to make for people who are not use to the wording nad the low damage from the cards. most of the people here grow up from the ex-era onward. hence the oldest you will see is ex-era

Chronus MSEA said:
hence the oldest you will see is ex-era

I have my Base Set fake ready to go. The only reason why it isn't up here yet is because I'm drawing my own art for it.

As mostly usual, a Pokemon that hasn't appeared in the TCG for a while:
ROCKET'S Crawdaunt - Stage 1 Evolves from Rocket's Corphish [D] 80 HP
Poke-Power: Darkwater Cannon
As long as Rocket's Crawdaunt has any [W] Energy attached to it, once during your turn (before your attack), you may flip a coin. If heads, your opponent switches the Defending Pokemon with 1 of his or her Benched Pokemon, if any.
[D][W][C] Pinsqueeze 50
Flip a coin. If heads, the Defending Pokemon can't attack during your opponent's next turn. If tails, the Defending Pokemon can't retreat during your opponent's next turn.
Weakness: [G]
Resistance -30: [W][P]
Retreat cost: 1 [C]
x/30 PB CaC October
Rare

Delta said:
Chronus MSEA said:
hence the oldest you will see is ex-era

I have my Base Set fake ready to go. The only reason why it isn't up here yet is because I'm drawing my own art for it.

I'm not saying there will be non. Just saying why they are so rare. Plus ex-era is the biggest.

Neo Redux is the greatest set in faking history and it is all Neo based. Also, Base style cards are pretty common out there. I think the rarest are e-card and HGSS ones.

I kind of expected to see maybe one or two Hydreigons but I didn't expect any of you to expect a Zweilous!

4rp9gw.png

I'm sure the wording, one way or another, will screw me over.

Delta Nite said:
I'm going to withdraw. Good luck everyone.

Hope you can compete in the next one!
Now all we need is for Teal to quit and then we'll all have a chance at winning.

Back