PokéBeach Create-A-Card November 2013! Nekoban Ryo, Four Arms, Luispipe8, winners are you!

RE: PokéBeach Create-A-Card November 2013!

Nod3 said:
Arcticwhite said:

Blood/zombie is so cliche. Zombie movies trend and such don't help the case. 2012 was the worst year I've been alive to date.

It isn't exactly a zombie, but more like a Pokemon with a bad case of rabies. It turned evil and beserk, not slow, stupid and hungry for brains.

Heres mine, took me long enough and had 1 1/2 days ill time too :(
xy_cac_promo_aegislash_ex_by_aschefield101-d6u4oxu.png

It is important to note, this card is based on the XY era ruleset (and uses my new and updated XY templates, coming out hopefully in December). Effectively the same as BW but word changes for the odd thing happened (see the XY Venusaur EX & Blastoise EX). Regarding my card its the "Spirit Divide" attack desc.

Other than that, came out pretty well beings though I freaking hate fighting this Pokemon when levelling up critters on X, in the Elite 4.

aschefield101 said:

It is important to note, this card is based on the XY era ruleset (and uses my new and updated XY templates, coming out hopefully in December). Effectively the same as BW but word changes for the odd thing happened (see the XY Venusaur EX & Blastoise EX). Regarding my card its the "Spirit Divide" attack desc.

Other than that, came out pretty well beings though I freaking hate fighting this Pokemon when levelling up critters on X, in the Elite 4.

dang....that looks awesome!

Looks like it's Aegislash EX vs Wikstrom's Aegislash here...

y u no registeel

Hey asche have you got a job in digital art yet?
Edit: I bet he used stock moves to give us a fighting chance

Reggie McGigas said:
aschefield101 said:

dang....that looks awesome!

Looks like it's Aegislash EX vs Wikstrom's Aegislash here...

y u no registeel

Well now I feel discouraged.

aegislash_ex_by_grimmreaper9001-d6u8kpy.jpg

There's so many EXes in for this month I just went back and counted all current entries and there's not actually that many EXes... but the few that are here are just really really good ;_;

I have a strange feeling that it's going to be really close this month; so many people entering and so many good entries!

HdS04dW.jpg

Yeah no way I'm doing Aegislash.

(Stage 1) Bisharp // HP150
SWsH1B0.png

625.gif

NO. 625 Sword Blade Pokémon HT: 5'03" WT: 154.3 Ibs.

WHThUGs.png
Army Assemble
Your opponent's Pokémon's attacks do 20 more damage to your Active Pokémon (before applying Weakness and Resistance).

SWsH1B0.png
nNi6gro.png
Warpath 60+
Does 40 more damage for each Bisharp on your Bench.

weakness resistance
TkP5c82.png
×2
CellImageWhiteSmallTransparent.gif
nL9pbCo.png
retreat
nNi6gro.png
nNi6gro.png
(Bisharp pursues prey in the company of a large group of Pawniard. Then Bisharp finishes off the prey.)
★​

Yes. Army Assemble does stack. And yes, it gives your opponent more power. One more card that really likes Garbodor, huh? Too bad he can be scrapper'd. :p

Yea, I know that do u srsly think I dun do my research (btw. it's usually 90 or 100), however it would be utter crap with 100HP and Army Assemble (dudum it's minus HP for Bisharp duh u get it??). To ever make something with base 100 playable which is kinda my mission (liek to do playable cards??) you have to do sum rad choices otherwise teh line will be stomped on 4ever. 8)

Yeah, thankfully less EXs this month. Lots of people are taking my personal challenge I issued at last month's wrap-up! =)

Reggie McGigas said:
Guys text based might have a chance of being a non teal winner.

Reggie you know I feel about comments like that...

Even if you're joking, straight out saying things about someone not having a good chance is rude. Let the judges make those calls please! Thanks.

CMP said:
Yeah, thankfully less EXs this month. Lots of people are taking my personal challenge I issued at last month's wrap-up! =)

Reggie McGigas said:
Guys text based might have a chance of being a non teal winner.

Reggie you know I feel about comments like that...

Even if you're joking, straight out saying things about someone not having a good chance is rude. Let the judges make those calls please! Thanks.

Yeah, sorry about that. I will refrain from making those sarcastic comments from now on.

Also Teal, just a suggestion. Making it an EX could be a realistic reason to push the HP to 180. Other than the high HP, good job and good luck.

I usually completely ignore whatever anyone says in the thread anyway. There's no way any of you actually influence my decisions.

I don't want to make EX:es. Just because Bishieboy usually has 90-100 HP it doesn't mean it is too much of a strech to use 150 HP if it modifies itself to be lower than actually 150 (with two benched the HP is basically 90, with none benched it doesn't attack for enough at all - and you don't really want to play much other Bishies because they can't really be used for attacking).

Theoretically (almost?) any Pokémon could have 30 HP or 150 HP depending on its level.

Would you throw such an interesting strategical/gameplay idea away only because you would end up with a 10-50 "HP:d" Bishie or rather give it higher printed HP? In the end printed HP is not even a big deal - it must just fit gameplay-wise.

1rsRNQp.png
NOTES:
->The different colourless energies are from different gens. You can use any energy for them, as long as it's from the appropriate gen (hl-pk/dppt, hg/ss, b/w)
->The Poké-power is meant to be able to be used during a special condition.
->I'm sacrificing points for you, luispipe8, Lemonnade, & Keeper of Knight. It's all your fault that I don't come first.

This post is mostly a reminder to myself.

I haven't added Nod3 to the OP yet because I'm currently browsing from my 3DS and the OP has more characters than it can handle (for editing).

When I get home, I'll update the OP with everyone since Nod3's post.

Nevermind, its all good.
edit: Ah, I thought you guys were getting annoyed about the Teal OP thing I started...

The Fire Wyrm said:
What did I start....
This Teal thing was supposed to be a friendly joke, I didn't mean to start a "Let's hate Teal!" bandwagon.
I think you guys should start penalizing people because of this, including myself. This has gotten way out of hand.

Did I miss something? The only post I saw was Reggie's and we already discussed it. I haven't seen any posts that we need to be penalized for.

If you did we all did CMP lol ...

I've no clue. *hits Teal with a whale* rawr! :eek:

Back