PokéBeach Create-A-Card November 2013! Nekoban Ryo, Four Arms, Luispipe8, winners are you!

RE: PokéBeach Create-A-Card November 2013!

aschefield101 said:
PMJ said:
>asch is in

welp. Better start trying for silver!

lol :p

I've got a shiny XY EX incoming - cards about 40% done and the art I'm doing for it is prolly about 30% done too.

Well then. I guess we'll be having an EX war, one that should've happened long ago.

Shiny EX... How about Team Rocket's shiny legendary delta species Mega EX.

Pokebeach CAC Nov.13

I was thinking of doing Genesect or Aegislash, but I would be stupid not to chose my homie, Registeel. I think this first time I've added a new 'marker' into the TCG. My entry will be divided up into 2 parts - The Card and an explanation of the marker.

Note- this was supposed to be a Registeel EX but after seeing DNA's post I would autolose if I did.

Letz do dees

[Basic] Registeel HP 120 [M]
379.gif

[Ability] Extra Recoil
If this Pokémon is Knocked Out by damage from an attack, put 1 Revenge Marker on the Defending Pokémon.

[M][M][C] Ghetto Blaster 80+
If there is a Revenge Marker on the Defending Pokémon, this attack does 40 more damage.

Weakness: [R] x2
Resistance:
Retreat: [C][C][C]

[This Pokémon was created by Regigigas. Scientists are still confused as to how Regigigas made this golem of steel.]

If a Revenge Marker is attached to the Defending Pokémon, put 10 damage on that Pokémon in between turns.

It may seem OP (doing potentially 130 damage in 1 turn for a non EX) but the attack cost balances it out.

aschefield101 said:
PMJ said:
>asch is in

welp. Better start trying for silver!

I've got a shiny XY EX incoming - cards about 40% done and the art I'm doing for it is prolly about 30% done too.

So there's a chance!

Tactical status update in 3... 2... 1... (just a preview, not a submission)

PfKVI8U.png
Spoiler'd - Delta
(yeah, I'm actually gonna go through with it, on my favourite type)

I'M SACRIFICING 5 POINTS FOR YOU, luispipe8, Lemonnade, & Keeper of Knight! You brought this on to me!

I'm actually going through with it, it's a funny idea and I like funny ideas
[size=xx-small]all these notes make me look insecure[/size][/hr]

Last edited by a moderator:

I did some counting, then forgot the number. So far in CaC there's been ~30~ EX/ex/Shining (actually has 0 lol)/FA/Shiny/Gold Star/Prime/Yadda, yadda, yadda. Much less than I thought, but still a fair bit. (Also I might not submit an entry yet, despite Heatran being the embodiment of sexy and class.)

@ Nod3, it should say put on Steelix EX ex *. Not Onix.

Nod3 said:

PfKVI8U.png
Spoiler'd - Delta

I'M SACRIFICING 5 POINTS FOR YOU, luispipe8, Lemonnade, & Keeper of Knight! You brought this on to me!

[size=xx-small]all these notes make me look insecure[/size]

Oh, God, I laughed for 5 minutes straight, I can't believe you managed to do that!!!
XD Good Work! Can't wait to see the Steelix itself and the rest of the card design, I surely can't.

Don't quote images. Or at the very least put them in spoilers. - Delta

Oh Nod's lol .... :p

@Teal - I feel like we need to team up one day, on a card or two. Would surely spell the end of the faking world with awesomesauceness :eek:

Shining (actually has 0 lol)
I assume you're talking about image-based, since there have been a few of those in text-based.

Nod3 said:

PfKVI8U.png

Nice! Reminds me of the time I tried to make a Cilan's Dark Shining Pansage LEGEND * ex EX Lv.X, but I never finished it.

Nod3 said:
aschefield101 said:

So there's a chance!

PfKVI8U.png
Spoiler'd - Delta

[size=xx-small]all these notes make me look insecure[/size]

pgonm.jpg

You're really making a Mega Steelix ex *.

Last edited by a moderator:

Aw yiss
Basic - Klefki - HP80 - Metal
NO. 707 Key Ring Pokémon HT: 0'8" WT: 6.6 Ibs.

[Ability] - Key Hold
As long as this Pokémon is your Active Pokémon, neither player can move damage counters or Energy cards.

[Y] Crafty Shield

During your opponent's next turn, prevent all effects of attacks, excluding damage, done to this Pokémon.

[M] [Y] Mirror Shot - 20

Does 20 damage to one of your opponent's Benched Pokémon (Don't apply weakness and resistance for Benched Pokémon.)

Weakness: Fire (×2) Resistance: Dragon (-30) Retreat: 0

These key collectors threaten any attackers by fiercely jingling their keys at them.​

I HOPE IT'S NOT BROKEN

I see there are open spots in image-based and would like to throw down the guantlet, if possible.

I don't get an opportunity to make fake cards often, but I've got an idea and would like to try it out. Image based, please.

Well, this is interesting! It's only been a week and we already have 29 of our 30 slots filled up! I'd like the last one to be an image-based, so we can get a perfect 15-15 split going on here. That would be cool.

I don't think we've had so many image-based entries, well, ever! Very exciting. There's absolutely going to be some tough competition this month...

CMP said:
I don't think we've had so many image-based entries, well, ever! Very exciting. There's absolutely going to be some tough competition this month...

Well we've Xous & Aschefield in this month, and neither have participated before, but even without them this is still one of the largest months. :)

I've only been in 1 in 2012, won that and haven't entered since :)

>asch is in
>get worried
>it's okay, he hasn't been joined since last year
>I can still do this
>xous has joined the brawl
>try not to cry
>cry a lot

Okay fine I'll settle for bronze. Bronze is pretty.

PMJ said:
>asch is in
>get worried
>I can still do this
>try not to cry
>cry a lot

Reading your post made me burst out into uncontrollable laughter.

PMJ said:
>asch is in
>get worried
>I can still do this
>try not to cry
>cry a lot

I get you, Teal is in text... u.u'

Back