Contest PokéBeach Create-A-Card: May 2017 - Beginnermons - All Results Up!

Oh my goodness, there's so many sign ups now. Glad I was up at 1:00 am making a study sheet for one of the tests I've got today. :p

*runs in, falls on face anime girl style, and gets back up*
Signing up for Image Based!

Pichu Lv. 4 HP: 30 [L]
Basic
172.png

Poké-POWER: Baby Evolution
Once during your turn (before your attack), you may put Pikachu from your hand onto Pichu (this counts as evolving Pichu) and remove all damage counters from Pichu.

Poké-BODY: Baby Charm
Prevent all effects of attacks, including damage, done to Pichu by your opponent's Evolved Pokémon.

The electric pouches on its cheeks are still small. They cannot store much electricity yet.

Weakness: [F] +10
Resistance: [M] -20
Retreat: [C]

As usual, this is in the DP era. Good luck to everyone.

Grubbin HP 70 Grass
Basic Pokémon

grubbin.gif

/Ability/ - Grubbin's Groovin'
When you put this Pokémon from your hand onto your Bench, you may attach an Energy card from your discard pile to this Pokémon.

[G][L] Extra Stabby 50
If damage from this attack would Knock Out your opponent's active Pokémon-EX or Pokémon-GX, take 1 more Prize card.

Weakness: Fire x2
Resistance: None
Retreat: [C][C]
They often gather near places frequented by electric Pokémon in order to avoid being attacked by bird Pokémon.
It is a grubbin.

GRUBBIN! :3

OK. THIS IS MY TOURNAMENT.
I wonder if you guys can GUESS what imma do

/in for Text based

Aaaaand text-based is full! That was one of the fastest signups I've ever seen. :p

At the moment there are still eleven spots open for image-based! I strongly encourage all of you to give that a try; image-faking is loads of fun and I promise I don't bite. :U

Back