PokéBeach Create-A-Card: May 2014 - Stage 2 (Congrats Scorched, rev3rsor, & Zygarde)

Definitely looking forward to hearing it...next month I'll have more than 24 hours to think about it, so hopefully I'll be able to get my language a little cleaner.

Speaking of, is there a topic around here explaining how to write appropriate card terminology? Because that would be a massive help to people like me who tend to be stuck in the Base Set era, wordwise.

RE: PokéBeach Create-A-Card: May 2014 - Stage 2 Results!

Congrats to everyone on some fine work this month! Thanks to those who participated!

Heavenly Spoon said:
Here's hoping for a theme other than EX/lv.X/etc. for next time.
Amen, Spoon, amen.

Amperglyph said:
Definitely looking forward to hearing it...next month I'll have more than 24 hours to think about it, so hopefully I'll be able to get my language a little cleaner.

Speaking of, is there a topic around here explaining how to write appropriate card terminology? Because that would be a massive help to people like me who tend to be stuck in the Base Set era, wordwise.

Well, not a guide per se, but you've got all the BW and XY scans in the Front Page if you want to check them out.

Hey, does anyone wnat to team up? I have some good ideas for cards in general, but I'm not talented at art, photoshop, the gist. I'd be happy to get some help!

GadgetJax said:
Hey, does anyone wnat to team up? I have some good ideas for cards in general, but I'm not talented at art, photoshop, the gist. I'd be happy to get some help!

You mean, for next month...? e.e Besides, you can always enter Text-Based. ;)

Luispipe8 said:
GadgetJax said:

You mean, for next month...? e.e Besides, you can always enter Text-Based. ;)

There's a text-based entry form? Sweet! sign me up! I read the part about allowing teams of card creaters, but I didn't notice a text-based tier until now. I'd be happy to do that! How do I sign up for next month?

There will be a new thread once the sign-ups are open for the next month. All you have to do is post in there saying that you want to be in for a text-based entry and you'll be signed up. :)

Athena said:
There will be a new thread once the sign-ups are open for the next month. All you have to do is post in there saying that you want to be in for a text-based entry and you'll be signed up. :)

Thanks for the tip, can't wait to find out next months theme.

Aww, come on, you can put it up now; I want to start planning my drawing... >_>

Athena said:
Aww, come on, you can put it up now; I want to start planning my drawing... >_>

Truer words were never said, except for "My body is ready".

I'm going to guess the stage that no one's guessing: Restored!

Although, that would be a pretty small pool of possible Pokémon, wouldn't it?

Amperglyph said:
I'm going to guess the stage that no one's guessing: Restored!

Although, that would be a pretty small pool of possible Pokémon, wouldn't it?

Not counting Individual evolved forms of said Pokemon, that's 13. Yeah. No darn way.

Reggie McGigas said:
Everyone says it will be EX (I wish) but I think it'll be legendary Pokémon, where you can only enter legendaries.

If so, I WILL be taking Meloetta. Don't even attempt it, anyone else!

Back