PokéBeach Create-A-Card May 2013! Grats to PMJ, Lemonnade, Teal, & Zarco!

Low wording score for missing some capital letters.
Low wording score for adding some capital letters.

I suppose I better pay extremely close attention next month, lol.

Yes. Yes you should. I am a stickler for wording.

Congratulations to everyone. There were definitely a lot of creative and awesome entries this month. I'm glad you liked my cards, DNA. :) The best part about all of this is that I got an English lesson out of it. :p

Just sayin,' but the winning Beedrill card is a bit off. Shouldn't it be 50+ for EX-stingtion?

Got top 3 and that's all I wanted. Coming in first is just icing on the cake, gg everyone. See you guys next month.

Reggie McGigas said:
A quick question, why was I marked down for wording on my scoresheet? Thanks.
"Once during your turn (before your attack), you may [...] search your deck for a {G} Energy card, reveal it, and put it into your hand. Shuffle your deck afterward."

Hegafire0 said:
Just sayin,' but the winning Beedrill card is a bit off. Shouldn't it be 50+ for EX-stingtion?
...I didn't even notice that. Oops. Either way, it's not big enough to warrant a point deduction.

Yay, tied for first :D Thanks DNA! Can't wait for the next one, I think it's going to be psychic based on Reggie McGigas' post.

2nd aye? Well I'm getting more consistent that for sure. Also great work to PMJ and everyone else who entered image based. I'll looking forward to my win next month :p

I figured "energy" as opposed to "energy card" would be fine since it specifies basic grass- didn't want to be redundant. In any case, thanks! ready for next month =P

Back