PokéBeach Create-A-Card May 2013! Grats to PMJ, Lemonnade, Teal, & Zarco!

RE: PokéBeach Create-A-Card May 2013!

Like in Regigigas' first attack, when it says a specified amount, it uses a full number. When it's talking about varying amounts, it says damage counters. Having 100 damage on him in a set minimum, so it should be the number.

Shhhh I don't want PMJ to win...

I think that she has it correct how it is now.

Hegafire0 said:
Like in Regigigas' first attack, when it says a specified amount, it uses a full number. When it's talking about varying amounts, it says damage counters. Having 100 damage on him in a set minimum, so it should be the number.

But in it's second attack when it is talking about damage on itself, it says damage counters. The 10 damage counters isn't being done to the Defending Pokemon; it's reflexive damage. Although, I suppose technically if we can't find an example where an exact amount of damage present is referenced, neither way is correct and either way is acceptable.

Offhand, I only know of three cards in the TCG that can increase their own HP, and none of them are Grass,
Wormadam Grass Cloak (Secret Wonders).
That is all.

BTW Groudon EX references an exact (or higher) amount of damage counters. That was a really creative card, though. *envy*
54-groudon-ex.jpg

I seem to have brainfarts more often these days. I guess it's because not that many cards deal with specific damage.

...There are 23 people signed up. There are 30 slots total. That means 7 more people could still join. I wouldn't want to judge prematurely.

DNA said:
...There are 23 people signed up. There are 30 slots total. That means 7 more people could still join. I wouldn't want to judge prematurely.

I think he means if you could judge text-base only (as everyone in text-base submitted their entry).

...except there is no hard cap of 15 anymore.

Added!

There are 6 spots remaining. These spots can be either text-based or image-based, so feel free to jump in to either category if you haven't joined yet!

Suitcune said:
Could I re-enter for image based? :3

I don't see you currently signed up yet, so of course you may.

Just a heads-up that signups and submissions close this Sunday night.

Last day for submitting, and I still have 3 (pikadru, Mora, Delta Nite) DNFs for image-based!

Tried to make the foil look like it was pollinating. You can kind of see the pink pollen mist in the background if you look closely.

CaCentry_zps0ed9a96c.png

No one likes Bellossom :'(

Now that think about it, I don't remember the last time a Bellossom saw any play.

Edit: No one should care about Evolution lock in this format, especially when 110 is so easy to hit with a Basic. Just saying.

Back