PokéBeach Create-a-Card Competition #3: Image-based winner: DXM147! Text-based winner: 47bennyg!

Wait, there are submissions to be a judge? Interesting...
I'm really confused why DXM147 won too, since his card didn't seem all that "summery" to me. My favorite here was actually the runner-up.
But I liked them all here, so I'm not complaining.

^The only link i could make was Summer Blockbuster.
If DNA submits for judges, no one s got a chance lol

Congrats to DXM!

(And thank you CMP for the useful feedback. I'll learn to cross my Ts one of these days...)

Deus: Nightmare Autarch said:
Wait, there are submissions to be a judge? Interesting...
I'm really confused why DXM147 won too, since his card didn't seem all that "summery" to me. My favorite here was actually the runner-up.
But I liked them all here, so I'm not complaining.

In the past, I wouldn't have called them submissions so much as offers to help. Bippa has been until this point the only helper judge. If someone shows an aptitude for judging, I'll gladly take their help if it'll get rounds judged faster...

DXM147 won precisely for the same reason 47bennyg won the text based round: their entries stood out to me. As opposed to a beach, summer heat, or something similar, both chose something a little more out-of-the-box. In DXM's case: summer blockbusters. While not appearing summery at first glance, his explanation was fine. If you have a problem with it, then by all means feel free to help judge in the future! =) Additionally, please PM me in the future instead of posting and questioning why someone won, as I feel like it detracts from DXM's win.

In the past, I wouldn't have called them submissions so much as offers to help.
That is what I meant to say. I just worded it differently.

If DNA submits for judges, no one s got a chance lol
Nazi powers, activate.

Ah, well in that case, let me know if you'd ever like to be a judge.

Sorry, Arcticwhite, but this round is now over.

The new round will be posted ASAP, so check back though!

CMP said:
Ah, well in that case, let me know if you'd ever like to be a judge.

I'd like to, but I think I'm going to hold off until my agenda gets a little less busy.

Back