PokéBeach Create-A-Card April 2013! Grats to Blui, AlexanderTheAwesome, and Fraxureking!

RE: PokéBeach Create-A-Card April 2013!

Are we allowed to do dual-types/Ace-Specs for this contest?

EDIT: If so, here it is!

Magikarp (Delta) 40HP [L][W] (Basic)

This Pokemon is both [L][W] type.
Poke-Power: Mountain Leap
Once during your turn (before your attack), you may switch the Defending Pokemon with one of your opponent's Benched Pokemon.

[C] Thundering Splash 10+
Flip a coin until you get tails. This attack does 10 more damage for each heads.

[L][W] Call for Dragons
Search your deck for a Pokemon that Evolves from Magikarp, and place it on top of Magikarp. This counts as Evolving Magikarp.

Weakness: [G]
Resistance: [W] -30
Retreat: [C]

Text based please! I'll try my best to get an entry in

You're in.

Also, aschefield101 has generously offered to help me with judging the image-based portion of the contest. So for those of you who entered a picture, you will be at his mercy, not mine.
And because of that, since the workload is divvied, I can now afford to put 15 signups into each category. If he feels like tagging along in future months as well, this may become a permanent thing.

Entering for text based. Not making a stupid OP and unbelieveable card this time. :p

Are we permitted to enter both text- and image-based?

Rotom 70 HP {L}
Basic

Ability: Cursed Electricity
Whenever this pokemon is damaged by an attack (even if this pokemon is knocked out), you may place 3 damage counters on your opponents pokemon in any way you like.

{L} Cordinated Electricity
Look at the top two cards of your deck and put them back on top of your deck in any order.

W:__ R:__
Retreat:__

Rotom like to enter machines and cause trouble. As a result, it has many different forms.

PMJ said:
Are we permitted to enter both text- and image-based?
Yes, though I am tempted to change it to 'no', given how fast text-based fills up.

jw. I was gonna enter 'em both but then decided against it.

You all should know how much I love this little fella, so here he is!
Stage 1 - Galvantula - HP100 - Lightning
NO. 596 EleSpider Pokémon HT: 2'07" WT: 31.5 Ibs.
[Team Plasma Pokémon]

[L] Static Charge - 20
You may search your deck for up to 2 [L] Energy cards, and attach them to your benched Pokémon in any way you like. Shuffle your deck afterwards.

[L] [L] [C] Plasma Thunder - 50x
You may discard any amount of [L] Energy attached to your Pokémon. This attack does 50 damage times the amount of [L] Energy discarded this way.

Weakness: Fire (×2) Resistance: None

Retreat: 0

Flavour Text: It creates barriers from electrified silk that stun foes. This works as a weapon as well as a defense.
Hope this is all right.

I have an idea for a card, but whether or not I make it depends if I get around to making artwork for it. I guess I'm in for Image-based.

Here's my entry for this month! :)

zapdoslegend_zpse84f052b.png

Just in case you can't read it well enough here is the body text

Poke-Power: Natural Magnet
Once during your turn, when you put Zapdos LEGEND into play, you may attach 2 Energy cards instead of 1 to any of your Pokémon.

(L)(L)(L) Overcharge 90
This attack does 10 more damage for each extra (L) Energy card attached to Zapdos LEGEND.

CorinthiansRose said:

*snip*

Once during your turn, when you put Zapdos LEGEND into play, you may attach 2 Energy cards to any of your Pokemon in any way you like.

(L)(L)(L) Overcharge 90
This attack does 10 more damage for each extra Energy card attached to Zapdos LEGEND.

That card is OP with Eelektrik, just sayin'.

SheNinja said:
CorinthiansRose said:

*snip*

Once during your turn, when you put Zapdos LEGEND into play, you may attach 2 Energy cards to any of your Pokemon in any way you like.

(L)(L)(L) Overcharge 90
This attack does 10 more damage for each extra Energy card attached to Zapdos LEGEND.

That card is OP with Eelektrik, just sayin'.

Hmmm, didn't realize that. I haven't paid close attention to the card game itself since I last played back in the RS era. Do I need to change it? Not sure I really want to go look at all the other legal cards now to make sure it isn't OP with any others though...

As long as you guys are just changing wording/aesthetics on the card, and not the card itself, you're okay.

Back