• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Please close!

Which deck should I play for City Championships?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Wiseman's thread! SELLING EVERYTHING! Dialga G LV X,Shay X LF, and more! {W} All pokemon*!

No. I only have Dialga G LV X...no CC. Sorry Kash.

RE: Wiseman's thread! SELLING EVERYTHING! Dialga G LV X,Shay X LF, and more! {W} All pokemon*!

na its kool thanks for looking, do you have any kingdra?

Yeah I have 1 RH.

CML for it and can you just see if you got any other cards of my wants

Thanks

RE: Wiseman's thread! SELLING EVERYTHING! Dialga G LV X,Shay X LF, and more! {W} Random rares/holos in bulk

My:

Kingdra
Azelf LA
Something else

Your:

SR pikachu

LMK thanks!

RE: Wiseman's thread! SELLING EVERYTHING! Dialga G LV X,Shay X LF, and more! {W} Random rares/holos in bulk

how about some rare candy?

CML for dialga GX.

Kash: I got 5 of those.

Juliacoolo: Uhhh you got any money? It is only $20 :)

how much are you going to be selling the lot for?

Ok could you do

My:
red cheek pikachu

Your:
5 rare candy
Azelf la
something else LMK thanks

kevkev: Depends on how much people bid it to, but as of now, .99! But I need to post it...may take a day...but by tommorow.

Kash: Well, I would trade only 2 RC...so could you find something else on my list you would want?

Hi there,

Is your Karen's Tyranitar mint? Would you swap a Jasmine's Steelix (also holo, somewhat rarer) for it? Do you have any other VS cards (non holo or holo)?

Thanks.

Could you please CML for Dialga g Lv.X?
Thanks! :D

Vile: Yes mint. NO on the trade. NO more VS...sorry.

TPD: Saw nothing, sorry.

TehBrownSauce, please don't post in threads that haven't had new posts for two weeks or more. Thanks. :3

*Locked*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back