• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Please close!

Which deck should I play for City Championships?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Wiseman's Revamped thread! H: Dialga G LVX, Shaymin XLF, and more! W: NES, SNES, and all games!

would you do a SNES with 2 controllers, Super Mario World, Super Mario AllStars and Megaman X and something else for Dialga G LV X?

RE: Wiseman's Revamped thread! H: Dialga G LVX, Shaymin XLF, and more! W: NES, SNES, and all games!

CML for Dialga G LVX
Shaymin LV X Land forme

CML for Dialga g Lv.X and Shaymin LF Lv.X Please! :D

kash: Have none :D

Tuneah: Lemme see, the DGLVX is pending for an NES and some games...I have to wait for a response, but if the person can't get the NES, DGLVX is yours.

Dio: Sorry, I am not seeing anything for them.

TPD: Sorry pokemon dude, you have none of my wants, or any small card wants I have.

how much for dialga g x

awesome, thanks a lot man

kevkev: Pending

tuneah: Yeah, I haven't heard from him, but I will wait a couple more days.

alrighty man, just let me know :]

RE: Wiseman's Revamped thread! H: Dialga G LVX, Shaymin XLF, and more! W: Ipod Touch any GB!

tuenah: Sorry. I got an NES and SNES at a flea market REALLY cheap, sorry.

EVERYONE:

I NOW WANT AN IPOD TOUCH 8, 16, or 32 GB from 2nd gen! I will trade like all LV X's for it including: DGLVX, Shaymin LF LV X, Machamp LV X, Giratina X, and tons more! I will also give anything you want for it. Basically, you have an ipod touch that works, i give YOU WHAT YOU WANT!

RE: Wiseman's thread! SELLING EVERYTHING! Dialga G LV X,Shay X LF, and more!

I need some $$$ and will sell all my cards for cheap! DGLVX...$20! Ask for prices!

how much for 3 yanmega 4 aerodactyl and 4 kabutops and 2 omastar and 2 slowking and 2 togekiss and 3 magmoratr and 3 crobat and 3 meganium

Kevkev: Okay. 3 Yanmega are $6. 4 Aerodactyl are $4 (1 RH), 4 Kabutops are $8, 2 Omastar are $3 (1 RH), 2 Slowking are $1, 2 Togekiss are $5, I only have 2 magmortar and they are $4, 3 crobat are $2, and 3 meganium are $5.

So total is $38. But I can knock it down to $30 for all!

BlazeTran: Sorry, I see nothing.

RE: Wiseman's thread! SELLING EVERYTHING! Dialga G LV X,Shay X LF, and more! Show me a price on PokeBeach, & I will beat

BUMP 2. Beating all prices on the beach! Cards for cheap. Buy in bulk? EVEN CHEAPER!

RE: Wiseman's thread! SELLING EVERYTHING! Dialga G LV X,Shay X LF, and more! Show me a price on PokeBeach, & I will beat

BUMP 3. Shaymin X may be gone!

RE: Wiseman's thread! SELLING EVERYTHING! Dialga G LV X,Shay X LF, and more! {W} All pokemon*!

cml for diagla g lvl x and regigigas lvl x and infernape lvl x and souther island mew

RE: Wiseman's thread! SELLING EVERYTHING! Dialga G LV X,Shay X LF, and more! {W} All pokemon*!

Leagolas: Sorry, don't see anything.

can you give me a list of all your rares besides lvxs and their prices please

Ummmm well all of my rares would be insanely hard to list as I have over 500! I am going to sell them all on ebay in a lot, coincidentally :D

Have you got any Dialga G and cyrus' conspiracy if so cml

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back