• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

PLEASE CLOSE!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Q'z Trade Emporium (UPDATED DAILY) - ***(H): ***POKEBALL PLAYMAT***, SV, AND MORE (W): CLAYDOL RH, ***SV***, AND MOR

eevee said:
I have a RH Claydol GE(somewhat scratched).Do you have Dark Charizard Holo?

I believe I have a Dark Charizard, I will need to make sure it's holo though...still waiting on your Blaziken FBX and Blaziken FB

***EDIT*** I do have Dark Charizard, it is not holo however, the only holo Dark I have from the WOTC cards is Dark Typhlosion

RE: Q'z Trade Emporium (UPDATED DAILY) - ***(H): ***POKEBALL PLAYMAT***, SV, AND MORE (W): CLAYDOL RH, ***SV***, AND MOR

Bummer,I need Charizard to be holo.If I understand your post about this correctly,would you be willing to trade my reverse holo Claydol GE(somewhat scratched) for your nonRH Claydol GE,RH Unown I and Blazeken FB?

eevee said:
Bummer,I need Charizard to be holo.If I understand your post about this correctly,would you be willing to trade my reverse holo Claydol GE(somewhat scratched) for your nonRH Claydol GE,RH Unown I and Blazeken FB?

that would be about how that works...however, the only Blaziken FB I have right now, would be your incoming one

CML for your Blaze FB X

Zangoosed said:
CML for your Blaze FB X

I saw this:

Luxray GL Lv. X

Yeah,that the one I'm talking about.BTW,have you received the cards yet?

eevee said:
Yeah,that the one I'm talking about.BTW,have you received the cards yet?

I have received and given you a ref...now as for your request...

hmmm...do you happen to have a list I could look at?

RE: Q'z Trade Emporium - (UPDATED DAILY) ***(H): ***POKEBALL PLAYMAT***BLAZE FBX JUST IN*** (W): CLAYDOL RH, ***SV***, A

No,sorry.

RE: Q'z Trade Emporium - (UPDATED DAILY) ***(H): ***POKEBALL PLAYMAT***BLAZE FBX JUST IN*** (W): CLAYDOL RH, ***SV***, A

eevee said:
No,sorry.

well, outside of the Blaziken FB, are there any other rares you would want...also, can you explain the scratches on the Claydol a lil' more...and lastly, do you have any other of my wants?

The Claydol GE has hairline scratches.If you turn the card two ways in the light,you can see the scratches.One way you will see hairline scratches.The other way,you will see three very slightly deep scratches.I will see if I can get pictures of the scratches.
Your wants that I have
Drifiblim FB(just pulled it out of a pack)
Manetric (MT)
Exeggutor (MT)
Whiscash (MT)

I am interested in your Unown I (MT) (RH),Articuno (SV) *16/147*,Zapdos (SV) *48/147*,Leafeon (MD) *24/100* x2 (1RH, 1holo).

Edit:My digital camera doesn't want to focus on the card.Sorry.

My Drifblim FB Holo and Magmortar SV Holo for your Charizard G (RH) and Deoxys Normal Form from LA? LMK or counter.

eevee said:
The Claydol GE has hairline scratches.If you turn the card two ways in the light,you can see the scratches.One way you will see hairline scratches.The other way,you will see three very slightly deep scratches.I will see if I can get pictures of the scratches.
Your wants that I have
Manetric (MT)
Exeggutor (MT)
Whiscash (MT)

I am interested in your Unown I (MT) (RH),Articuno (SV) *16/147*,Zapdos (SV) *48/147*,Leafeon (MD) *24/100* x2 (1RH, 1holo).

that's ok, so long as the scratches are so deep that they obstruct the card text or the picture...so how about this:

My:
Claydol (GE)
Unown I (MT) (RH)
Articuno (SV) *16/147*
Zapdos (SV) *48/147*

Your:
Claydol (GE) (RH)
Drifblim FB (SV)

lmk or counter

Shuckle the Snail said:
My Drifblim FB Holo and Magmortar SV Holo for your Charizard G (RH) and Deoxys Normal Form from LA? LMK or counter.

hmmm, unless this 2nd deal with eevee falls through (which I highly doubt will happen), I will no longer be needing the Drifblim FB...also, I no longer have the Charizard G (SV) (RH) available either, seeing how they are being traded to someone...so how about this:

My:
Deoxys (Normal Forme) (LA)
Lotad (PT) *SH4* (do you need more than one, I have 2)

Your:
Magmortar (SV) (holo)
Dodrio (SV)
Professor Rowan (RH)
- if you need more than 1 Lotad, I would like to add these:
Cynthia's Feelings (RH)
Multi Energy (RH)
Garchomp (SV)

lmk or counter

I am intrested in your Absol G Lv.X

qnetykz said:
eevee said:
Your wants that I have
Manetric (MT)
Exeggutor (MT)
Whiscash (MT)

that's ok, so long as the scratches are so deep that they obstruct the card text or the picture...so how about this:

My:
Claydol (GE)
Unown I (MT) (RH)
Articuno (SV) *16/147*
Zapdos (SV) *48/147*

Your:
Claydol (GE) (RH)
Drifblim FB (SV)

lmk or counter

How about this?

Your:
Claydol (GE)
Unown I (MT) (RH)
Articuno (SV) *16/147*
Zapdos (SV) *48/147*
Blazeken FB (SV)
Leafeon (MD) *24/100*(1holo)
for

My:
Claydol (GE) (RH)
Drifblim FB (SV)
Manetric (MT)
Exeggutor (MT)
Whiscash (MT)

RE: Q'z Trade Emporium - (UPDATED DAILY) ***(H): ***POKEBALL PLAYMAT***BLAZE FBX JUST

qnetykz said:

My:
Claydol (GE)
Unown I (MT) (RH)
Articuno (SV) *16/147*
Zapdos (SV) *48/147*

Your:
Claydol (GE) (RH)
Drifblim FB (SV)

lmk or counter

Shuckle the Snail said:

hmmm, unless this 2nd deal with eevee falls through (which I highly doubt will happen), I will no longer be needing the Drifblim FB...also, I no longer have the Charizard G (SV) (RH) available either, seeing how they are being traded to someone...so how about this:

My:

Your:
Magmortar (SV) (holo)
Dodrio (SV)
Professor Rowan (RH)
Cynthia's Feelings (RH)
Multi Energy (RH)
Garchomp (SV)

lmk or counter

Can we add 1 shedninja sv in there and u add 1 rh trainer?

RE: Q'z Trade Emporium - (UPDATED DAILY) ***(H): ***POKEBALL PLAYMAT***BLAZE FBX JUST

Shuckle the Snail said:

My:

Your:
Magmortar (SV) (holo)
Dodrio (SV)
Professor Rowan (RH)
Cynthia's Feelings (RH)
Multi Energy (RH)
Garchomp (SV)

lmk or counter

[/quote]

to which offer...the one with 1 Lotad, or the offer with 2 Lotad?

qnetykz said:

[/quote]
the one with 1 lotad. because i would do the 2 lotad but i think someone else is getting the garchomp, and i dont have some of those RH's...sorry i need to update my list. im going to do that right now so by the time u check this then it will probaly be updated sorry about this.

Your-
Lotad (PT) *SH4* x2

My-
Magmortar (SV) (holo)
Dodrio (SV)
Great Ball (RH)
Level Max (RH)
Cynthia's Feelings (RH)
Aaron's Collection (RH)
Pokedex (RH)

Shuckle the Snail said:
the one with 1 lotad. because I would do the 2 lotad but I think someone else is getting the garchomp, and I don't have some of those RH's...sorry I need to update my list. im going to do that right now so by the time u check this then it will probaly be updated sorry about this.

Your-
Lotad (PT) *SH4* x2

My-
Magmortar (SV) (holo)
Dodrio (SV)
Great Ball (RH)
Level Max (RH)
Cynthia's Feelings (RH)
Aaron's Collection (RH)
Pokedex (RH)
[/quote]

hmmm...that could change things then...post back here once you've updated your list and I will take a look for a counter

qnetykz said:
the one with 1 lotad. because I would do the 2 lotad but I think someone else is getting the garchomp, and I don't have some of those RH's...sorry I need to update my list. im going to do that right now so by the time u check this then it will probaly be updated sorry about this.

Your-
Lotad (PT) *SH4* x2

My-
Magmortar (SV) (holo)
Dodrio (SV)
Great Ball (RH)
Level Max (RH)
Cynthia's Feelings (RH)
Aaron's Collection (RH)
Pokedex (RH)

hmmm...that could change things then...post back here once you've updated your list and I will take a look for a counter
[/quote]
i did

my RH metagross SV for your dusknoir SF 17/100.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back