• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

PLEASE CLOSE!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Q'z Trade Emporium - ***(H): ***LUXRAY GL Lv. X***, POKEBALL PLAYMAT, AND MORE (W): CLAYDOL RH, ***SV***, AND MORE**

lol, great I have none of the cards above anything else I can add I am desperate :p

RE: Q'z Trade Emporium - ***(H): ***LUXRAY GL Lv. X***, POKEBALL PLAYMAT, AND MORE (W): CLAYDOL RH, ***SV***, AND MORE**

Okay,Would you trade your Luxray GL LV X for my English Blazeken FB LV X and English Blazeken FB?

eevee said:
Okay,Would you trade your Luxray GL LV X for my English Blazeken FB LV X and English Blazeken FB?

looks like we have ourselves a winner...I sure would...PM me to finalize and get this trade on the move

kashmaster said:
lol, great I have none of the cards above anything else I can add I am desperate :p

looks like you might be out of luck...with the offer that was just made for the LuxGLX...look like it's going to eevee

RE: Q'z Trade Emporium - ***(H): ***LUXRAY GL Lv. X***, POKEBALL PLAYMAT, AND MORE (W

I have:
1x Absol G Lv.X
2x Palkia G Lv.X
1x Dialga G Lv.X
Xx holo energies... I value these as slightly more than throw-ins
1x Bebe's Search (RH)
1x Absol G SV (RH)
1x Staraptor FB SV
1x Drifblim FB SV
1x Metagross SV (RH)
1x Spinda SV
1x Hippowdon RR (RH)
1x Gengar SF
1x Cresselia MD (RH)
1x Glaceon MD (Snow Cloak, RH)
Xx Smeargle SW
1x Slowking GE (RH)
1x Manectric MT
2x Exeggutor MT (1x RH)
1x Ursaring MT
2x Machoke DP

I need:
1x Luxray GL Lv.X
1x Uxie Lv.X (If the trade to Shakespeare falls through)
1x Blaziken FB SV

Can we work out a deal? Thanks.

Well can you CML for blaziken FB thanks :)

RE: Q'z Trade Emporium - ***(H): ***LUXRAY GL Lv. X***, POKEBALL PLAYMAT, AND MORE (W

Politoed666 said:
I have:
1x Absol G Lv.X
2x Palkia G Lv.X
1x Dialga G Lv.X
Xx holo energies... I value these as slightly more than throw-ins
1x Bebe's Search (RH)
1x Absol G SV (RH)
1x Staraptor FB SV
1x Drifblim FB SV
1x Metagross SV (RH)
1x Spinda SV
1x Hippowdon RR (RH)
1x Gengar SF
1x Cresselia MD (RH)
1x Glaceon MD (Snow Cloak, RH)
Xx Smeargle SW
1x Slowking GE (RH)
1x Manectric MT
2x Exeggutor MT (1x RH)
1x Ursaring MT
2x Machoke DP

I need:
1x Luxray GL Lv.X
1x Uxie Lv.X (If the trade to Shakespeare falls through)
1x Blaziken FB SV

Can we work out a deal? Thanks.

man, you came just a moment too late...I just confirmed a trade for the LuxGLX...the UxieX has already been sent...anything else, maybe try and offer for the incoming Blaziken FBX?

kashmaster said:
Well can you CML for blaziken FB thanks :)

you have a line ahead of you....if those fall through, I will lyk

can you cml for your rhyperior x (tin)

rappermi said:
can you cml for your rhyperior x (tin)

interested in these:

Electivire FB (SV)***
Absol G (SV) x3 (2RH)***
Drifblim FB (SV) x2 (1RH)
Venusaur (SV)
Staraptor FB (SV) (RH)

make me an offer from this list

qnetykz said:
interested in these:

Electivire FB (SV)***
Absol G (SV) x3 (2RH)***
Drifblim FB (SV) x2 (1RH)
Venusaur (SV)
Staraptor FB (SV) (RH)

make me an offer from this list

ok, how many drifblim do you need??

would the driflblim (rh) be ok for your rhyperior x??

rappermi said:
ok, how many drifblim do you need??

would the driflblim (rh) be ok for your rhyperior x??

I'm looking for x3 Drifblim FB

I would't do the trade even for the Rhyperior Lv. X...I would be willing to do this however:

My:
Rhyperior Lv. X (tin)

Your:
Electivire FB (SV)
Drifblim FB (SV) (RH)

is there anything else you saw on my list that you wanted, I am most interested in the cards that have [***] after them

qnetykz said:
I'm looking for x3 Drifblim FB

I would't do the trade even for the Rhyperior Lv. X...I would be willing to do this however:

My:
Rhyperior Lv. X (tin)

Your:
Electivire FB (SV)
Drifblim FB (SV) (RH)

is there anything else you saw on my list that you wanted, I am most interested in the cards that have [***] after them

ok i found some other cards that i'm interested in, your charizard g and maybe vespiquen SF

lmk if we can work something out

rappermi said:
ok I found some other cards that I'm interested in, your charizard g and maybe vespiquen SF

lmk if we can work something out

hmmm...I just confirmed a trade for the Charizard G that was pending, sry...but I can trade:

My:
Rhyperior Lv. X (tin)
Vespiquen (SF)

Your:
Electivire FB (SV)
Drifblim FB (SV) (RH)
Absol G (SV) (RH)

lmk if this works...

qnetykz said:
hmmm...I just confirmed a trade for the Charizard G that was pending, sry...but I can trade:

My:
Rhyperior Lv. X (tin)
Vespiquen (SF)

Your:
Electivire FB (SV)
Drifblim FB (SV) (RH)
Absol G (SV) (RH)

lmk if this works...

no thanks for right now, i'm having second thoughts, i'm sorry

rappermi said:
no thanks for right now, I'm having second thoughts, I'm sorry

k, no prob...good luck finding what you're looking for

RE: Q'z Trade Emporium (UPDATED DAILY) - ***(H): ***POKEBALL PLAYMAT***, SV, AND MORE (W): CLAYDOL RH, ***SV***, AND MOR

this is what you call BUMP(1) tunin'....

RE: Q'z Trade Emporium (UPDATED DAILY) - ***(H): ***POKEBALL PLAYMAT***, SV, AND MORE (W): CLAYDOL RH, ***SV***, AND MOR

You are not allowed to list cards on your haves that are incoming or have been traded. Please fix this ASAP.

ESP said:
You are not allowed to list cards on your haves that are incoming or have been traded. Please fix this ASAP.

those are updates for my haves/wants...when something has been confirmed for but the trade isn't complete yet, I keep that up there for reference, and also to let other traders know not to offer that card unless they see I am looking for than what is coming in

once the trade completes, the card is removed from the list (so is the traded/incoming tag) altogether, if there are no more left that I want or none left I have to trade...and per the rules, it says only "incoming", "hard to get", and "decked"...not "traded"

My
2x Garchomp PR Sleeves

Your
Dragonite EX (Dragon)
Altaria EX (Emerald) x2
Shiftry EX (CG)
Latios EX (Dragon)
Latias EX (Dragon)
Metagross EX (HL)
Aggron EX (SS)

the crippler 18 said:
My
2x Garchomp PR Sleeves

Your
Dragonite EX (Dragon)
Altaria EX (Emerald) x2
Shiftry EX (CG)
Latios EX (Dragon)
Latias EX (Dragon)
Metagross EX (HL)
Aggron EX (SS)

wow, that sounds like a deal...PM me to finalize

I have a RH Claydol GE(somewhat scratched).Do you have Dark Charizard Holo?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back