• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

PLEASE CLOSE!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Q'z Trade Emporium - (UPDATED DAILY) ***(H): ***POKEBALL PLAYMAT***BLAZE FBX JUST IN*** (W): CLAYDOL RH, ***SV***, A

Do you have any of these?

1-2 Mewtwo Lv.X
2 Honchkrow G
1 Skunktank G?

RE: Q'z Trade Emporium - (UPDATED DAILY) ***(H): ***POKEBALL PLAYMAT***BLAZE FBX JUST IN*** (W): CLAYDOL RH, ***SV***, A

eevee said:
that's ok, so long as the scratches are so deep that they obstruct the card text or the picture...so how about this:

My:
Claydol (GE)
Unown I (MT) (RH)
Articuno (SV) *16/147*
Zapdos (SV) *48/147*

Your:
Claydol (GE) (RH)
Drifblim FB (SV)

lmk or counter

How about this?

Your:
Claydol (GE)
Unown I (MT) (RH)
Articuno (SV) *16/147*
Zapdos (SV) *48/147*
Blazeken FB (SV)
Leafeon (MD) *24/100*(1holo)
for

My:
Claydol (GE) (RH)
Drifblim FB (SV)
Manetric (MT)
Exeggutor (MT)
Whiscash (MT)
[/quote]

that poses a bit of an issue...seeing how I no longer have the Blaziken FB available for trade...I traded it at league today, sry...the MT pokemon are pretty minimal when it comes to my wants...that's why I made that offer like I did...lmk or counter with another offer

Shuckle the Snail said:
hmmm...that could change things then...post back here once you've updated your list and I will take a look for a counter

I did

well, i didn't really see anything only your list that I would really want...I can offer you one Lotad for the Magmortar (SV), Cynthia's Feelings (RH) and the Aaron's Collection (RH)...but the other trainers aren't really anything I'm in the market for

z-ch said:
my RH metagross SV for your dusknoir SF 17/100.

I can agree to that...PM me to finalize

PokeKid Brandon said:
Do you have any of these?

1-2 Mewtwo Lv.X
2 Honchkrow G
1 Skunktank G?

sry, all the Mewtwo Lv. X I have are decked...I do have Honch G and Skunk G however

let's BUMP(1) things up a bit...

dragonitetim said:
MY:
Alakazam 4 Lv. X

for
your
Dialga G LvX

LMK thanks

no thanks, A4X's worth isn't anywhere near DGX's worth...you would have to throw in more

dragonitetim said:
Could you please list all the Lv X that you are willing to trade for Alazakam 4 X?

just one of the following:

Mismagius GL LV. X
Regigigas Lv. X (tin)
Rhyperior Lv. X (tin)
Lucario Lv. X (tin)

RE: Q'z Trade Emporium - (UPDATED DAILY) ***(H): ***POKEBALL PLAYMAT, BLAZIKEN FBX, AND MORE*** (W): CLAYDOL RH, ***SV**

Offer: My Moltres MD, Rotom GE, with a bunery throw in.
Your Rayquaza LA. LMK.

RE: Q'z Trade Emporium - (UPDATED DAILY) ***(H): ***POKEBALL PLAYMAT, BLAZIKEN FBX, AND MORE*** (W): CLAYDOL RH, ***SV**

I apologize to all, I am currently experiencing issues with my laptop and am unable to be online at this time, I expect this issue to be resolved within two weeks time, so for all who I am trading with current that are expecting cards from me please be patient

eevee: I will be sending your cards when I receive the 2nd trade in order to save on money as the repair of my laptop will be quite expensive

z-ch & A!by: I will try to get online briefly to check to see if my trade with A!by has made it there yet, in the meantime, if it hasn't...I will try to send the replacement and z-ch's cards once I receive his end

actingpokemon123: I will try to send out your cards once I receive

Sorry for the inconveience everyone, as stated this repair should take no longer than 2 weeks

ANYONE THAT IS WAITING ON CARDS FROM ME, READ THE PREVIOUS POST!!!!!!!

RE: Q'z Trade Emporium - ***ALL TRADERS THAT ARE WAITING ON CARDS FROM ME, PLEASE CHECK THE STATUS OF YOUR TRADE***

BUMP (1)...

RE: Q'z Trade Emporium - ***ALL TRADERS THAT ARE WAITING ON CARDS FROM ME, PLEASE CHECK THE STATUS OF YOUR TRADE***

BuMp(2)dated...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back