PlayStation Announcement Teased (PS4?)

Can someone please tell me the info? It won't let me watch the stream.

Is it true that the PS4 can't play used games?

Have you tried IGN's stream on YouTube? Thats how I am watching it now.

I had to leave the stream for a bit, so I may have missed some stuff, but its been a hour and the console itself hasn't been shown yet.

So, there's going to be ps4 FF news at e3, hmm. Really hoping for it to be versus.

EDIT: So, two hours later, stream over, and no actual console shown. :/

They shouldn't put that stupid POS chip that makes it anti-used games. Xbox 720 will have it, so it'll make sense to leave it out. They'll get a bigger profit.

...They won't make a bigger profit off used games. You make less of a profit because the game store gets the money from used games, not Sony.

Also, the price is going to be released after the 720's price is revealed. Sony wants Microsoft to make the first move.

Saw a clip of the new Killzone game, don't really see the big deal graphic wise. I think I'll stick with Wii U, which is actually doing something different with the gameplay, unlike PS4 which is just the same shit as last gen with marginally better graphics.

EDIT: On a more positive note, I did like this trailer for Knack:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=RmMrAmso9rg

As you could probably tell by my previous post, I'm excited for a lot of the games they showcased. Killzone 4 and inFamous: Second Son look like interesting sequels, Diablo 3 on both PS3/PS4 is amazing, and there were some stunning cinematic scenes from Capcom and Square Enix. Watch Dogs and Destiny are what I'm looking forward to the most, though, and I'm really happy Destiny will be available for gamers of any console.

Even though the event was focused on the announcement of the PS4, it was the games that really grabbed my attention, haha. Hope to see the actual console soon!

Infamous Second Son looked pretty cool, but I don't play that series so I'm not really too interested. Might check it out some day though.

The cinematic Capcom showed looked like it might be Dragons Dogma 2, hmm. Looked really nice though.

Destiny looks pretty interesting, but I want to know more about it though before deciding.(need to still watch that first trailer they released about a week ago though)

Bo$$_89 said:
...They won't make a bigger profit off used games. You make less of a profit because the game store gets the money from used games, not Sony.

Also, the price is going to be released after the 720's price is revealed. Sony wants Microsoft to make the first move.

I meant that more people would want to get the PS4 instead of the Xbox 720 for that reason.
Also,
inFamousSecondSoninFamousSecondSoninFamousSecondSon!
Shame on those who haven't played it, it is amazing.

I think Infamous seems like a great franchise (although I haven't gotten the opportunity to play the games, just demos), but I want to see some actual gameplay for Second Son before I form an opinion on it.

cerny-ps4-controller-jpg_025401.jpg

Well it has a screen like the Wii U.
EDIT: is that a screen?

Back