PlayStation Announcement Teased (PS4?)

pokemeister899

VM if you want to play ACNL with me!
So, Sony gave a link to a site on there twitter, which basically says that there will be a announcement on February 20, 6th PM EST, and saying "See the future". A lot of people, including me, are speculating this to be the PS4. What do you guys think?

(Also, link for the announcement: https://us.playstation.com/meeting2013/ )

RE: Playstation Announcement Teased

I signed up. Hope it's worth it

Playstation Announcement Teased

Wasn't the expensive as heck ps3 supposed to be so future proof it was supposed to have a 10 year shelf life?

AnUnown said:
Wasn't the expensive as heck ps3 supposed to be so future proof it was supposed to have a 10 year shelf life?

Turns out it didn't have any.

Hopefully the ps4 is an actual improvement and not just better graphics. I've heard the rumor of the stress sensing controller.

catutie said:
AnUnown said:

Hopefully the ps4 is an actual improvement and not just better graphics. I've heard the rumor of the stress sensing controller.

If that controller actually becomes realized and used, I might be motivated more to buy an Xbox 720. I don't need some gaming console subliminally telling me I'm pissed 24/7. My reaction:
Grr!! I ALREADY KNOW THIS!

Haunted Water said:
catutie said:

If that controller actually becomes realized and used, I might be motivated more to buy an Xbox 720. I don't need some gaming console subliminally telling me I'm pissed 24/7. My reaction:
Grr!! I ALREADY KNOW THIS!

No the controller senses your stress levels and throws things at you accordingly so. Say your playing a horror game, it will sense when your most afraid and then know to add more atmosphere to make it more scary, or add a jump scare to make the game truly frightening. It will know how your feeling during the game and react accordingly, if it comes to reality then it would be amazing.

RE: PlayStation (PS4?) Announcement Teased

Haunted Water said:
So more like "Dead Space 4: Give Up Now. Please. We Beg You."
More like "Dead Space 4: Yet Another Unneeded Sequel"

Well ... that's kinda silly. I bought a PS3 and all I ever played was Ratchet and Clank on it.
Seems like a waste of money. I expected much better games to come out but, it never happened. Sigh.

RE: PlayStation (PS4?) Announcement Teased

don()shinobi said:
Haunted Water said:

Umm... Seeing how it is part of a story and hasn't lost its focus, it is still needed.

And if Ratchet and Clank was the best game to be released for PS3, you might have missed some... Or a lot.

I'm not sure about those check-you-for-HIV controller functions, but I'm still really looking forward to what Sony will deliver, being a proud owner of every Playstation since PS1. Also

Haunted Water said:

don()shinobi said:

profile_picture_by_thebioshockzombie115-d4ughfk.png

akida said:
Well ... that's kinda silly. I bought a PS3 and all I ever played was Ratchet and Clank on it.
Seems like a waste of money. I expected much better games to come out but, it never happened.

...how did you do that? Like walk down a game aisle and pick up that. Like you had to wade through gow, infamous, or maybe some not play station exclusives like batman, or skyrim....and pick up ratchet and clank.

The controller if they go that way could be used for so many things.

Catutite, you're the greatest for even mentioning inFAMOUS. You deserve... An Amp! (Like everyone else does for playing and loving the hell out of that series)
Some Loser, I meant that about Dead Space in a good way. I'm waiting for Tuesday so I can get ma pre-ordered copy of DS3. Trust me, that controller will make Dead Space harder and scarier than it already is.

Haunted Water said:
Some Loser, I meant that about Dead Space in a good way. I'm waiting for Tuesday so I can get ma pre-ordered copy of DS3.

Pre-order bro-fist.

And speaking of titles like infamous, I'm really looking forward to what the installments will look and play like on the new system. I'd rather see their focus on system specs than controller gimmicks.

Haunted Water said:
Catutite, you're the greatest for even mentioning inFAMOUS. You deserve... An Amp! (Like everyone else does for playing and loving the hell out of that series)
Some Loser, I meant that about Dead Space in a good way. I'm waiting for Tuesday so I can get ma pre-ordered copy of DS3. Trust me, that controller will make Dead Space harder and scarier than it already is.

......I've never played infamous.....soooooooooo uhhhhh awkward. I just know it's a popular series

I would actually be interested in the ps4 if they had the sensing controller. Although I wonder, my cousin has like the sweatiest hands I've ever seen, like I have to wipe off my controllers once he touches them. Would sweaty hands destroy the sensing controller? I would imagine they would design it against that.

I wonder if they will ever bring back the classic and good crash bandicoot games....

*returns brofist in kind*
Also, in case you guys want a peek...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J_15IrPAekk
Ten Rumors on the PS4

Today's the day. I'll be refreshing psu.com constantly for the live announcement video.

Well, the event started. I can't get on to the stream(too many people on it probably), but there will probably be news about it in about 10 minutes.

Yep! Watching it now via IGN's stream on Youtube. Also 8 GB's of memory(note: 8 gbs of ram memory, not storage), cool.

Back