Pokemon Playing Pokemon

Do you tell your friends that you play?

• Yes, I do tell

Votes: 59 67.0%
  • No, I keep it a secret

Votes: 29 33.0%

• Total voters
Oh god, you got it all wrong. I am one of, or possibly, the shortest person in my grade. I always have been. But, I have mastered the art of glaring. =P

Lol, well, I am not a midget, but I am not big enough to glare at people and they get scared. It is like a Dog makes fun of an Ant! The Ant doesn't glare...

o_O Nice comparrison?

Anyway, about the brothers part, I have tried teaching them, but they don't care for tactics and such. They just want a lv100 Palkia and beat you into dust. =P

EDIT: Notice my bad grammar in my last post? =P

Lol, my sister has tried to play my pokemon game, but she is too young to understand it. I started playing pokemon at the age of like 4 or 5. You can't start at 7. I mean you can, but it is just hard to master the pokemon game. Though, I try to teach her how to catch, but all she wants to do is ride around in the bike and pretend she is swearing at people in the game...poor, poor girl.

I started when I was about 7, then stopped around 3rd grade and then started about a year ago.

I forget when I started all I know is that I have a card from Base. And no I do not tell unless they play or they wring me out for information -_- (I'm the second-tallest in my grade and taller than Jake a.k.a. Lt. Empoleon)

PokeLen said:
You are step-brothers, right?

Correct, and by about one centimeter he is taller than me, but I am way more mature and athletic than him. It's like a cheetah(me) vs. a snail(Zach) when I race him.

I tell EVERYONE.
But when i get older that will change.
Clearly everyone in my class knows i like Pokemon

Ah, I don't tell. And you probably won't want to tell anyone when you get older, Bulbasuar. Trust me, I'm much older than you. =P Sad that you can't tell without being ridiculed. Not by everyone, though.

Me Gusta Pokemon! I just said I like pokemon is Spanish, though I am not Spanish or Mexican. Yo Tengo Jewish! I just said I am Jewish, I think...

I really wanted to tell, it is killing me and it is bothering me...if someone makes fun of pokemon I have to go along with it...

Why? You shouldn't! It's only gonna get worse if you don't stop it now. :/

Sorry if that doesn't seem very encouraging, it's just the truth. :/

Fine, whenever someone makes fun of pokemon, I'll just my mouth...hopefully I won't panic.

*PokeLen gets a Heart Attack*

You see, I never panicked.

I probably stopped liking pokemon around end of 2nd grade? Maybe 3rd cant really remember. I started liking it a year ago around this time. Im trying to get myself a "Happy 1 year of liking pokemon" gift for myself but i dont know what? And since christmas is in 2 days (well i guess one day since its like midnight here) i dont have much time. And i already bought out all the pokemon packs at walgreens (dont get excited there were only two packs left!) I just dont know what to get myself:p But ya i dont tell anyone!

Me has been playing for the vast majority of my life. Ds and gameboy games, TCG, Anime, plushies, I was into them all. Until I turned 7, so was everyone else I was friendly with. No-one really cares that I like pokemon. I don't go around telling the world, but If someone asks I give them the honest truth. All my friends know, and a few play with me at my house even though they don't play at home. My best friend still plays, so I can trade with at least one person I know. Quite a lot of people know that I like it. As long as you don't meake out your life revolves around it, its fine. If people ask when theyre at my house: "Yous till play with those?" I say: "Yeh, just a game. Not a biggie or anything." And they enever ask again.

If that doesn't work, I let my 7 year old sister loose on them ;)

There is nothing to be ashamed of about pokemon. I have a large crwod of friends, all know I am into pokemon But they don't actually care. As I said before, some other people even like to play it with me at my house. I am not ashamed and not embarrassed, and if the whole world knew I wouldn't care, because the only people who would be bothered to tease me about it are not worth knwoing. I had this bully in my old school and I hid an oddish and a couple of blbasuars under his desk so if he carried on bullying me it would be hypercritical. Don't try that at home, It's only that I was twice as tall as this guy.

I have been playing pokemon since I was in grade two. I took a break for a few years, but for some reason, I decided to buy FireRed. I'm now in high school, so I would never tell anyone I played. The worst is when you go to buy cards at a store and you see someone you know there, believe me it freaks me out.

lahire783 said:
I have been playing pokemon since I was in grade two. I took a break for a few years, but for some reason, I decided to buy FireRed. I'm now in high school, so I would never tell anyone I played. The worst is when you go to buy cards at a store and you see someone you know there, believe me it freaks me out.

YES IT DOES! Ugh like when your at target and your in line with a pack a cards and then you see some one you know walk in the door. Your heart starts to beat fast. And then you try and hide by getting at a different angle he is. Or pretending you dropped a doller and crouch down hiding ughh i know what you mean!

And FPM The idea you have is great and im glad it works for you. However the older you are the more you would never tell anyone! Because the older you are the bigger the emphasis on being cool grows. Not that you should follow the social ladder but its always there.

Moneyking63 said:
lahire783 said:

YES IT DOES! Ugh like when your at target and your in line with a pack a cards and then you see some one you know walk in the door. Your heart starts to beat fast. And then you try and hide by getting at a different angle he is. Or pretending you dropped a doller and crouch down hiding ughh i know what you mean!

And FPM The idea you have is great and im glad it works for you. However the older you are the more you would never tell anyone! Because the older you are the bigger the emphasis on being cool grows. Not that you should follow the social ladder but its always there.

Same thing happened to me! One of my friends from school came in and asked why I had Pokemon cards in a mean way and I had to lie saying that I was getting them for my brother's birthday.

I know people who work at Toys R us ( where I buy my cards) so I'm always praying that they are not working at that particular time. If they were, and saw me buying any type of Pokemon thing, I'd never live it down. I remember asking a cashier if they carried any Pokemon game stradegy guides, and the next day, I found out she went to my school.

Back