Wi-Fi Trades Pinkie's Trade Thread - *Events* - *Lot of shinies* - *Items and Megastones* - *5IV Giveaways*

RE: Pinkie's Trade Thread - *What you want for EVENTS* - *Pokeball vivillon and more* - *Lot of shinies* - *Items and Megastones* - *Giveaways*

Sorry, I forgot to check the thread for replies, I kept checking my messages instead. -.-

They are! Is there any one in particular you want?

RE: Pinkie's Trade Thread - *What you want for EVENTS* - *Pokeball vivillon and more* - *Lot of shinies* - *Items and Megastones* - *Giveaways*

Interested in Pokeball Vivillion, Shiny Bunnelby (if you can name it, name it DiggersbyTho), Shiny Scatterbug. Shiny Cabrink, and Shiny Dragonite. CML for shinies and legendaries. (It might be a couple pages back, I haven't used it in a while)

cookiebones said:
Sorry, I forgot to check the thread for replies, I kept checking my messages instead. -.-

Reshiram, please :)

Reggie McGigas said:
Interested in Pokeball Vivillion, Shiny Bunnelby (if you can name it, name it DiggersbyTho), Shiny Scatterbug. Shiny Cabrink, and Shiny Dragonite. CML for shinies and legendaries. (It might be a couple pages back, I haven't used it in a while)

I can't nickname it, got it on GTS. Sorry.
Which scatterbug pattern do you want ? (High plains, elegant or marine)
I'm interested in your shiny castform, shiny gallade, shiny druddigon, shiny virizion and shiny donphan.

CML for Enigma, Frista, and Lansat berries, the Modest Pokeball Pattern Vivillion, Sun and Monsoon/Marine depending on what form it is XD Vivillion. I also have the Colosium Jurachi at lvl 42 if you would like that event.

Pinkie said:
cookiebones said:

Reggie McGigas said:

I'm interested in your shiny castform, shiny gallade, shiny druddigon, shiny virizion and shiny donphan.

I would prefer a marine.

I can do Shiny Virizion for Pokeball Vivillion, Shiny Bunnelby, and Shiny Scatterbug, and Shiny Druddigon for Shiny Cabrink.

Edit: Added you

Pinkie said:
cookiebones said:

Alright! My FC is 3394-4319-7672. Added. :)

Check said:
CML for Enigma, Frista, and Lansat berries, the Modest Pokeball Pattern Vivillion, Sun and Monsoon/Marine depending on what form it is XD Vivillion. I also have the Colosium Jurachi at lvl 42 if you would like that event.

I kind of like your shiny Ho-oh, for the pokeball vivillon.
For the scatterbugs, surprise me :) (scatterbugs are fine or do you want vivillons ?)
I'll give them the berries.

Reggie McGigas said:
Pinkie said:

I would prefer a marine.

I can do Shiny Virizion for Pokeball Vivillion, Shiny Bunnelby, and Shiny Scatterbug, and Shiny Druddigon for Shiny Cabrink.

You mean 3 pokemons for your shiny virizion ?
I only trade one shiny/event for one shiny/event. :/

cookiebones said:
Pinkie said:
cookiebones said:

I'll add you.

For all traders :
My 3DS (X game) is full, so I'm using my step-father's one (Y game).
For those whom I already have on X, it's still good, for those whom I don't have, use my Y FC please :)

Thank you! :D

cookiebones said:
Thank you! :D

Thanks to you too :)

New giveaways : 5IV Buneary.

Pinkie said:
Check said:

For the scatterbugs, surprise me :) (scatterbugs are fine or do you want vivillons ?)

Reggie McGigas said:
I would prefer a marine.

cookiebones said:

I'll add you.

For all traders :
For those whom I already have on X, it's still good, for those whom I don't have, use my Y FC please :)

Ok I`ll get cloning on the Ho-Oh cause more people want it XD and I`ll defiantly surprise you on the scaterbugs cause those are fine.

I've been shiny hunting for a shiny Seviper for so long, never realized you had it Pinkie! I like collecting shiny fairies too! So what's shiny Cleffa's stats, ability, moves? I have Blazikenite, Disount copoun, Ability capsule. Pinkie pick whatever you like.

Pinkie said:
Check said:

Reggie McGigas said:
I would prefer a marine.

cookiebones said:

I'll add you.

For all traders :

Sorry then. I'll do Shiny Virizion for Pokeball Vivillion and 1 of the shinies. I consider it too valuable to trade for an event or a common shiny. You on for Shiny Cabrink for Shiny Druddigon still? I probably can do it tomorrow.

Electric said:
I have a Shiny Arcanine and a couple rare Vivillon forms if someone wants a few for a Pokeball Vivillon :3 My FC is 2363-6204-7551

I already have shiny arcanine and all vivillons patterns :(

I also got a Shiny Venomoth and a few Hidden Ability Pokemon:
Chaarmander (Solar Power)
Vivillon (Friend Guard)
Torchic (Speed Boost)
And a few Starters and Amaura's

Can I have this giveaway pokemon? E : tyrunt Adamant, Strong Jaw, 31/31/31/31/X/31, female

Would you take a shiny 6iv adamant english ditto for one of the level 30 shiny suicunes?

Sorry, I wasn't available for 2 days, family duties...
Chespin777 said:
I've been shiny hunting for a shiny Seviper for so long, never realized you had it Pinkie! I like collecting shiny fairies too! So what's shiny Cleffa's stats, ability, moves? I have Blazikenite, Disount copoun, Ability capsule. Pinkie pick whatever you like.

I have a lot of shinies, but they aren't all from me. The seviper is japanese.
The cleffa have nothing in particular, just a common baby.
I will clone you those 2 ASAP if you're still interested.

Reggie McGigas said:
Pinkie said:

I'll add you.

For all traders :

Sorry then. I'll do Shiny Virizion for Pokeball Vivillion and 1 of the shinies. I consider it too valuable to trade for an event or a common shiny. You on for Shiny Cabrink for Shiny Druddigon still? I probably can do it tomorrow.
If you care about your shiny virizion, then I won't take it :)
Let's trade something else.
Electric said:
Electric said:
I have a Shiny Arcanine and a couple rare Vivillon forms if someone wants a few for a Pokeball Vivillon :3 My FC is 2363-6204-7551

I already have shiny arcanine and all vivillons patterns :(

I also got a Shiny Venomoth and a few Hidden Ability Pokemon:
Chaarmander (Solar Power)
Vivillon (Friend Guard)
Torchic (Speed Boost)
And a few Starters and Amaura's
I also already have this HA pokemons. I probably have acces to all safaris pokemons.
I kind of like the shiny venomoth, if you're ok to trade it.
midniteoriginal said:
Can I have this giveaway pokemon? E : tyrunt Adamant, Strong Jaw, 31/31/31/31/X/31, female
Sure !
Jellyfishing said:
Would you take a shiny 6iv adamant english ditto for one of the level 30 shiny suicunes?
Yes, which one interest you ?

Uh...are we still on for Shiny Druddigon for Shiny Carbink?

Edit: I could also do another Pokémon for shiny Monsoon Vivillon. Just noticed you had that :p

Reggie McGigas said:

Edit: I could also do another Pokémon for shiny Monsoon Vivillon. Just noticed you had that :p
I'm still okay for the shiny carbink ^-^ ready to trade when you want.
For the pokeball vivillon, I'm okay for a shiny gallade or castform, or something else.
And I do not really want to exchange my shiny monsoon vivillon, in any case, not for the moment. :/ That was my really first masuda, he's kind of precious to me.

Pinkie said:
Reggie McGigas said:

I'm still okay for the shiny carbink ^-^ ready to trade when you want.
For the pokeball vivillon, I'm okay for a shiny gallade or castform, or something else.
And I do not really want to exchange my shiny monsoon vivillon, in any case, not for the moment. :/ That was my really first masuda, he's kind of precious to me.

I totally understand not trading your shiny monsoon vivillon. I'll consider your offer for gallade/castform.

I'm online now. I think I've added you. I'm checking right now.

EDIT: Yep, I have your 1650-2761-2619 FC added.

EDIT 2: lol, just realized that if my MM for a scatterbug is successful, we'll have nearly identical first MMs (both would be for a scatterbug)

Thanks for the trade !

What a coincidence :) Hope you'll get it easily.

Back