Wi-Fi Trades Pinkie's Trade Thread - *Events* - *Lot of shinies* - *Items and Megastones* - *5IV Giveaways*

RE: Pinkie's Trade Thread - *What you want for EVENTS* - *Pokeball vivillon and more* - *Lot of shinies* - *Items and Megastones* - *Giveaways*

No problem!

It's been tough. Over 200 eggs and nothing :p

RE: Pinkie's Trade Thread - *What you want for EVENTS* - *Pokeball vivillon and more* - *Lot of shinies* - *Items and Megastones* - *Giveaways*

Keep doing, 200 is nothing, he'll come soon :)

Pinkie said:
Keep doing, 200 is nothing, he'll come soon :)

Keep doing, 200 is nothing, he'll come

Keep doing, 200 is nothing,

200 is nothing

Hooooo boy.

Jellyfishing said:
Yes, which one interest you ?

Either one!

I hatched something like 500-600 petilil before getting it shiny.
For some people, it's more than 1000, so yes, 200 it's not a big deal ^^
I know it's soooooo long, and soooooo boring, but if it was so easy, a shiny wouldn't be so awesome. :)
It's only a matter of chance. :)

Jellyfishing said:
Jellyfishing said:
Yes, which one interest you ?

Either one!

Then, ready to trade when you want.
What's your FC ?

Pinkie said:
I hatched something like 500-600 petilil before getting it shiny.
For some people, it's more than 1000, so yes, 200 it's not a big deal ^^
I know it's soooooo long, and soooooo boring, but if it was so easy, a shiny wouldn't be so awesome. :)
It's only a matter of chance. :)

Jellyfishing said:
Either one!

Then, ready to trade when you want.
What's your FC ?

5215-0067-2729

Added you.
Mine's the Y one. IGN : Pinkie.
I'll be online.

Edit :
It have 5IV instead of 6, but thanks :)

All I need atm is Pokeball Vivillon, English Versions of Meadow and Sun. What are you willing to trade for the Shiny Venomoth anyway? My first Masudo Method Pokemon was Shiny Vivillon after only 41 Eggs!

Just got a 5 IV Totodile now from the GTS

And now a Shiny Tepig

I can trade what you want. :)
I don't have english sun or meadow vivillon. Mines are french, but I can give you a sun scatterbug, so he'll take english name with his evolution.
I don't need 5 IV pokemons, (except shinies) because I have 6IV dittos and I can do that myself.
I also like the shiny Tepig, more than the Venomoth. :p
My shiny vivillon came fast too, only 30-35 eggs ^-^ What's your pattern ?

Pinkie said:
I can trade what you want. :)
I don't have english sun or meadow vivillon. Mines are french, but I can give you a sun scatterbug, so he'll take english name with his evolution.
I don't need 5 IV pokemons, (except shinies) because I have 6IV dittos and I can do that myself.
I also like the shiny Tepig, more than the Venomoth. :p
My shiny vivillon came fast too, only 30-35 eggs ^-^ What's your pattern ?

My Native Pattern is Polar. What do you want for the Sun Scatterbug and got any Pokeball Vivillons? :3

For the sun scatterbug, nothing. I'm giving them away. :)
For the pokeball vivillon, a shiny will be fine. I like them both. If you have others I don't have, I can be interested too. :)

Pinkie said:
For the sun scatterbug, nothing. I'm giving them away. :)
For the pokeball vivillon, a shiny will be fine. I like them both. If you have others I don't have, I can be interested too. :)

Any particular shinies? My FC is 2363-6204-7551

One I don't have, only english/french name, preferably not evolved and not lvl 100
I like cute pokemons, starters and those with a nice color.
Surprise me :)
I'll add you. Please use my Y FC.

Pinkie said:
One I don't have, only english/french name, preferably not evolved and not lvl 100
I like cute pokemons, starters and those with a nice color.
Surprise me :)
I'll add you. Please use my Y FC.

Does it matter if the Shiny Emboar has a nickname? (I got it from GTS)

What is it ?
I don't really like nicknames :/

Pinkie said:
What is it ?
I don't really like nicknames :/

Me neither its Yojimbo

If you don't want it i still got the Shiny Venomoth

It doesn't suits him >_<
So no, sorry.

Pinkie said:
It doesn't suits him >_<
So no, sorry.

Its ok xP Did you want the Venomoth then?

Okay :) Give what you want for the scatterbug.

Edit : Thanks ! :D

Pinkie said:
Okay :) Give what you want for the scatterbug.

Ok :)

Ermagerd thanx so much :p

Back