Wi-Fi Trades Pinkie's Trade Thread - *Events* - *Lot of shinies* - *Items and Megastones* - *5IV Giveaways*

RE: Pinkie's trade thread - *Pokebank pokemons* - *Monsoon vivillon*

Pinkie said:
Eron said:
Hmmm... Ah, ok. Let's do it for the Shellder.
If you can wait, I can try to get you a porygon with good IV. As you want.

117jokes said:
What would you want for a Tyrogue?
I want nothing especially, just look my wants in the first post.
Good IV or legend for dex.

Do you want Tyrogue with hidden ability or a simple one is fine ?

King Xerneas said:
Could you do another Monsoon Vivillon for the dex entry for Tornadus (Boréas)?
Sure, I give a pokemon for each pokedex entry.
Just tell me what you want. You can give me what you want for exchange (simple Fletchling or Flabébé is fine)

Ok, if you can do it with 5 Perfect IVs that would be great, if so, like in how much time will I get it?

RE: Pinkie's trade thread - *Pokebank pokemons* - *Monsoon vivillon* - *Need help for dex !*

What are the perfect IV for porygon ? I don't know if I can do a perfect, I'm not really good at it but I'll try.
And I don't know when but not today. I don't have much time.

RE: Pinkie's trade thread - *Pokebank pokemons* - *Monsoon vivillon* - *Need help for dex !*

Pinkie said:
What are the perfect IV for porygon ? I don't know if I can do a perfect, I'm not really good at it but I'll try.

Well, let's just trade the Porygon, I'm okay with that, no problem if no Perfect IVs. I'm also bad at breeding.

Eron said:
Pinkie said:

Well, let's just trade the Porygon, I'm okay with that, no problem if no Perfect IVs. I'm also bad at breeding.
Okay, I added you. :)

RE: Pinkie's trade thread - *Pokebank pokemons* - *Monsoon vivillon*

Pinkie said:
117jokes said:
What would you want for a Tyrogue?

Would you want a female Scraggy with it's hidden ability and 3 31 IV's? If not I could to a trade back for Yveltal. A simple Tyrogue is fine.

I'm online now if you want to trade.

Pinkie said:
Eron said:

Thanks for the trades! :D
Sorry for taking much time, I was updating some things.

117jokes said:
Pinkie said:

Would you want a female Scraggy with it's hidden ability and 3 31 IV's? If not I could to a trade back for Yveltal. A simple Tyrogue is fine.
The trade back for yveltal is fine. Just give me what you want for the tyrogue. I'll catch one.
What's your FC ?

Eron said:
Pinkie said:

Thanks for the trades! :D
Sorry for taking much time, I was updating some things.
NP !
Thanks too ! :D

King Xerneas said:

I'm online too but I must disconnect soon.
I think I'll be online in 2 or 3 hours. I'll let you know.

Pinkie said:
117jokes said:
The trade back for yveltal is fine. Just give me what you want for the tyrogue. I'll catch one.
What's your FC ?
Cool, my FC is 5300-9703-3944 and my name is Edgar

117jokes said:
Pinkie said:
What's your FC ?
Cool, my FC is 5300-9703-3944 and my name is Edgar

I added you. I got the tyrogue

King Xerneas said:

I'm online now. Tell me when you are ready.

Thanks for the Tyrogue.

i can give you an east sea shellos(blue and green) for Elgyem
pm me if you are interested

lyrza said:
i can give you an east sea shellos(blue and green) for Elgyem
pm me if you are interested

I am. I send you a PM.

Could you cml for HA turtwig? Also could you see what pokebank ledgends you have for my dex?

I have 5 IV Absol with play rough egg move (Very useful)
Would you trade a Timid, Compound Eyes, Monsoon Vivillon for it?

xDkoYx said:
Could you cml for HA turtwig? Also could you see what pokebank ledgends you have for my dex?
What does "cml" means ? HA ... hidden ability I guess ? I don't know english abbreviations.
And I don't have turtwig with hidden ability or legends except Xerneas, Zygarde, Mewtwo and Moltres.

CelestialWolf said:
I have 5 IV Absol with play rough egg move (Very useful)
Would you trade a Timid, Compound Eyes, Monsoon Vivillon for it?

Okay. Is timid really important ? I can try to find one. I have a lonely, a bashfull and a calm ready to trade.

Well I'd like to use it but as long as it has a +speed nature that isn't jolly it is fine. but if you can't get one i'll take the bashfull one.

Do you mind if I can offer you 2 shinies, for a female Cherubi, and a female Kricketot? The shinies I have are untouched Pidgey, and a Relicanth? If you're not interested, I have another proposition for you.

CelestialWolf said:
Well I'd like to use it but as long as it has a +speed nature that isn't jolly it is fine. but if you can't get one i'll take the bashfull one.
I'll try to find you one since you want to use it.
I also have them with hidden ability (friend guard)
I can also try to give it good IV.

Chespin777 said:
Do you mind if I can offer you 2 shinies, for a female Cherubi, and a female Kricketot? The shinies I have are untouched Pidgey, and a Relicanth? If you're not interested, I have another proposition for you.
I'm interested. (I'm also curious to know the other proposition ^-^)
I'll breed you a cherubi and kricketot. I don't have them ready to trade now.

I do all of that tomorrow if you don't mind, I have to go now.

Back