Wi-Fi Trades Pinkie's Trade Thread - *Events* - *Lot of shinies* - *Items and Megastones* - *5IV Giveaways*

RE: Pinkie's trade thread - *Pokebank pokemons* - *Monsoon vivillon* - *Need help for dex !*

Pinkie said:
CelestialWolf said:
Well I'd like to use it but as long as it has a +speed nature that isn't jolly it is fine. but if you can't get one i'll take the bashfull one.

I'll try to find you one since you want to use it.
I also have them with hidden ability (friend guard)
I can also try to give it good IV.

Thanks so much! I have been looking for a monsoon pattern that is actually useable FOREVER. I only need IVs in speed and special attack. I would highly prefer Compound eyes.

RE: Pinkie's trade thread - *Pokebank pokemons* - *Monsoon vivillon* - *Need help for dex !*

Cml means check my thread. Most people have it in their signature. HA does mean Hidden Ability. :) anyway thanks for checking for me :)

CelestialWolf said:
Pinkie said:
I'll try to find you one since you want to use it.
I also have them with hidden ability (friend guard)
I can also try to give it good IV.

Thanks so much! I have been looking for a monsoon pattern that is actually useable FOREVER. I only need IVs in speed and special attack. I would highly prefer Compound eyes.

Okay, I'll try to get you one so. Mind if it's a scatterbug level 1 ?

xDkoYx said:
Cml means check my thread. Most people have it in their signature. HA does mean Hidden Ability. :) anyway thanks for checking for me :)

Thanks ! I'm not used to english ^^'
Sorry I don't have what you want :(

Pinkie said:
Chespin777 said:
Do you mind if I can offer you 2 shinies, for a female Cherubi, and a female Kricketot? The shinies I have are untouched Pidgey, and a Relicanth? If you're not interested, I have another proposition for you.
I'm interested. (I'm also curious to know the other proposition ^-^)
I'll breed you a cherubi and kricketot. I don't have them ready to trade now.

I do all of that tomorrow if you don't mind, I have to go now.

Nah, forget about the other proposition, I was thinking of trading away some extra Y mega stones, but it's not worth Cherubi, and Krickitot lol XD!! I'd trade exclusive mega stones for legends only.

Chespin777 said:
Pinkie said:
I'm interested. (I'm also curious to know the other proposition ^-^)
I'll breed you a cherubi and kricketot. I don't have them ready to trade now.

I do all of that tomorrow if you don't mind, I have to go now.

Nah, forget about the other proposition, I was thinking of trading away some extra Y mega stones, but it's not worth Cherubi, and Krickitot lol XD!! I'd trade exclusive mega stones for legends only.

Okay. I don't have legends but if an item interest you for a mega stone, let me know, I'm looking for Y exclusive.
The first proposition is fine for me.

Hello to you!
I am certainly interested in a Monsoon Vivillon and a Skarmory!

Please have a look at my list below and let me know if anything interests you ^^

http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/thread-sylveonsandespurrs-trade-thread-has-every-generation-s-starters-and-other-non-kalos-pokemon-feebas-meowth-frillish-buneary-and-others

One last request:
Could you name the Vivillons Gale, Storm, Calypto, and Sweet Hazard.

Pinkie said:
CelestialWolf said:

I don't mind. :D
My FC is 2621-2661-1495
IGN: Teddy

SylveonsAndEspurrs said:
Hello to you!
I am certainly interested in a Monsoon Vivillon and a Skarmory!

Please have a look at my list below and let me know if anything interests you ^^

http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/thread-sylveonsandespurrs-trade-thread-has-every-generation-s-starters-and-other-non-kalos-pokemon-feebas-meowth-frillish-buneary-and-others
I didn't see something that really interested me. I already have all the pokemons except legends. I'm especially looking for great IV pokemon. Do you have some with 4 or more IV ? If not, just give me what you want (with egg moves if possible)
I'll catch you a skarmory and vivillon.

King Xerneas said:
One last request:
Could you name the Vivillons Gale, Storm, Calypto, and Sweet Hazard.

Sure ! Let me know when you want to trade.

CelestialWolf said:
Pinkie said:

I don't mind. :D
My FC is 2621-2661-1495
IGN: Teddy

I'm breeding it :D You will have it in 2 hours i think.

I'm ready when you are.

King Xerneas said:
I'm ready when you are.

I'm online now.

Edit : Thank you !!! :)

Hey I have an adamant Charmander w/ 5 perfect IV's (31/31/31/x/31/31). Let me know if you are interested.

117jokes said:
Hey I have an adamant Charmander w/ 5 perfect IV's (31/31/31/x/31/31). Let me know if you are interested.
Yes I am. What do you want in exchange ?

anethantothepast said:
Will you help me with my national dex?
Sure !
I can do trades back with you. Just tell me which ones you need to see. And I will ask you to trade a rare pokemon, to be sure I'll get back mine.

For SylveonsAndEspurrs
I got the skarmory with HA and a monsoon (want a vivillon or scatterbug?)

For CelestialWolf
I got 1 scatterbug timid with composed eye 5IV 31/31/?/31/31/31
Is that good for you ? Or do you want the unknow IV somewhere else ?

For Chespin777
I'll breed female cherubi and female kricketot right now
Edit : Got a female cherubi with 4IV. I'm breeding the kricketot.

Pinkie said:
117jokes said:

Can you breed a female Aegislash w/ a quiet nature and 4 perfect IV's?

117jokes said:
Pinkie said:

I have one male japanese honedge quiet with 5IV ?/31/31/31/31/31 with no guard ability
I'll breed it to have another one for you. It will be an honedge level 1, not a aegislash.
What are the perfect IV for you ?
and what does "w/" means ?

Pinkie said:
117jokes said:

I have one male japanese honedge quiet with 5IV ?/31/31/31/31/31 with no guard ability
I'll breed it to have another one for you. It will be an honedge level 1, not a aegislash.

I'm looking for a Honedge with perfect IV's in anything except speed. And "w/" is an abbreviation I use for "with".

117jokes said:
Pinkie said:

I'm looking for a Honedge with perfect IV's in anything except speed. And "w/" is an abbreviation I use for "with".

Okay, I'll try to breed it.

Pinkie said:
anethantothepast said:
Will you help me with my national dex?
Sure !
I can do trades back with you. Just tell me which ones you need to see. And I will ask you to trade a rare pokemon, to be sure I'll get back mine.

For SylveonsAndEspurrs
I got the skarmory with HA and a monsoon (want a vivillon or scatterbug?)

For CelestialWolf
I got 1 scatterbug timid with composed eye 5IV 31/31/?/31/31/31
Is that good for you ? Or do you want the unknow IV somewhere else ?

For Chespin777
I'll breed female cherubi and female kricketot right now
Edit : Got a female cherubi with 4IV. I'm breeding the kricketot.

That bug is great! when can we trade?

Back