'Pikachu & New Friends' Blister in November

Shiny Shinx

WE ARE IN THE BEAM
The biggest problem I see is the fact that they're sticking with the awful diagonal refractor foil, rather than going back to the cosmos or horizontal bars patterns, or even introducing a new design. Looks like we're in for another generation of our holo rares looking like late ex-block reverse holos. Hopefully this is just the pattern for promos, not for actual sets.

~SS

HA559

Aspiring Trainer
Layout is similar to HGSS series with a lot of space and the small text size for the attack descriptions.

Looks like they're making space at the top as well. They would then be able to shift the pokemon name a bit to the right and add the 'Alolan' Prefix if need be.

Mr. Rhyperior

The Drill Pokemon. An evolve form of Rhydon.
I Love this new card format. Inter-similar to the BW card format but I like it ;).

UNOFFICIAL SPOILERS! Popplio can evolve into a Fairy-type!

EDIT: Being Pikachu a 70 HP one is a kind of being a powerful or let's say a progressive one. We didn't stuck to a 60-HP Pikachu anymore.

BraviaryBoi

Anonymus
Am I the ofnly person who prefers the DP arts/layouts? I mean tbh, there is practically nothing more you can possibly do to change the layout of a card. This is honestly just embarrassing.

LittleBigTube10

Aspiring Trainer
I was originally hoping that they would keep the BW/XY card layout, but I'm really liking this new design. It makes sense that they would change the layout after 2 whole generations of using the same one, and I really like the whole kind of futuristic looking design. I just hope that the english cards keep the yellow border because silver seems a little bland.

Quuador

Aspiring Trainer
Will any cards with the artwork shown on the Dummy cards be released one day? The actual released Pikachu & New Friends blister is completely different than these dummies.

Where were these dummy pictures 'revealed'?

Greetz,
Quuador