'Pikachu & New Friends' Blister in November

Kangaflora

Aspiring Trainer
The cards seem to suggest that we're keeping the Pokédex Number, Classification, Height and Weight, but not the PokéDex Data. These cards are becoming more interesting by the minute.

WastedSkyPirate

The cards seem to suggest that we're keeping the Pokédex Number, Classification, Height and Weight, but not the PokéDex Data. These cards are becoming more interesting by the minute.

Hmm, not sure on that. My impression is that the PokeDex Data area has been kept intentionally blank - presumably to avoid spoilers.

We'll wait and see!

Athena

The Cooler Danchou
Advanced Member
Hmm, not sure on that. My impression is that the PokeDex Data area has been kept intentionally blank - presumably to avoid spoilers.

We'll wait and see!

That was what I thought, too. There's a pretty big blank space in the bottom right where it will probably go.

Nekoban Ryo

aka icycatelf
With the QR Scanner in Sun/Moon, I wouldn't be surprised to see QR codes on the bottom of these cards. There's certainly enough room for them. Could potentially balance out the Stage header, too.

Last edited:

_drif

Aspiring Trainer
For some reason seeing Pokemon on cards makes them way more real than seeing them in video game footage. Much Official.

blahblahbal

Aspiring Trainer
Ewwww new blanks <_<. Why couldn't they keep BW/XY blanks :v. They look about a billion times better than these.

MystikX

Aspiring Trainer
With the QR Scanner in Sun/Moon, I wouldn't be surprised to see QR codes on the bottom of these cards. There's certainly enough room for them. Could potentially balance out the Stage header, too.

Even better: The QR codes would scan into TCGO, replacing the code card entirely, and you can scan in whatever you get.

riChchestMat

Aspiring Trainer
This is about the only thing I haven't pre-ordered from the new series, and I think I'm okay with that. Rowlett is cute but these don't seem collectible or playable.

Skyleaf2000

Resident UB Enthusiast
EEEE! POPPLIO CARD! IT MUST BE MINE!
Also, Popplio can learn Sing?? Maybe he'll Evolve into a Water/Psychic-Type like I want!! :D

Shining_Emolga

Mr. Farfetch'd
I love the card layout! It looks like a cross between the HGSS layout and the XY layout. And that Rowlet card looks great!

Digital Dragon

Thinks Chandelure is the cutest Pokémon
aschefield101 said:
Hideously ugly, not thought out and incredibly unprofessional.

Really? I think they look quite nice and are a good change from what we've had for the past two generations.

awesomeMSG

Just a guy who wants to master Greninja BREAK
Honestly, this kind of reminds me of DP era cards. Personally I liked the cards and like that they are bringing a similar style back. The art work on poplio is what really made me think of DP though.