Wi-Fi Trades PhantomHaze's Battle Ready Trades!

RE: PhantomHaze's Trading Post-HELP WANTED-Wish Fennekins & Knock Off Mienfoos!

Bobmcdoogal said:
PhantomHaze said:
That sounds good im online now if you want to trade!

Added you, my FC is 4382-2638-8215. IGN is Bobmcdoogal

Ok im in the middle of a trade so i will add you in a few minutes!

RE: PhantomHaze's Trading Post-EASTER SPECIAL

Interested in a Sassy 31/x/31/31/31/0 Regenerator Foongus. CML for what I have

Bobmcdoogal said:

Sorry I didnt see anything that got me intrested. Hope you find the Foogus you want!

PhantomHaze said:
Bobmcdoogal said:

Sorry I didnt see anything that got me intrested. Hope you find the Foogus you want!

Oh ok, I have plenty of Heart Scales I can offer though

Bobmcdoogal said:
PhantomHaze said:

Ok that would work out but i might not get 31/x/31/31/31/0 but i could get 31/x/31/31/31/x

PhantomHaze said:
Bobmcdoogal said:

Ok that would work out but i might not get 31/x/31/31/31/0 but i could get 31/x/31/31/31/x

Nevermind then, I need it to have 0 Speed IVs

what battle maison items would you want for the shiny gible?

Do you have any shiny pokemon? I only do Shiny for Shiny?

RE: PhantomHaze's Trading Post-Easter Special

Are you interested in trade your Gastly for a Modest Italian Rotom with 31/x/31/31/31/x?

Sevalbar said:
Are you interested in trade your Gastly for a Modest Italian Rotom with 31/x/31/31/31/x?

Sure that sounds good!:D When do you want to trade? Also, do you know about the Easter Special?

I'm interested in a Timid Gastly with Disable, Perish Song and a 5IV Immunity Gligar. CML for what I have to offer

Hey, I would like a 5iv MagicGuard Timid Abra and for the Easter Special I would like a 5iv Moxie Jolly Herracross

PhantomHaze said:
Sevalbar said:

Sure that sounds good!:D When do you want to trade? Also, do you know about the Easter Special?

For the easter special I would like a Careful Larvitar (with the egg moves please) :)
Can we trade tomorow at 8 pm GMT? I will only be available at that time (Easter :p)

Bobmcdoogal said:
I'm interested in a Timid Gastly with Disable, Perish Song and a 5IV Immunity Gligar. CML for what I have to offer

Ok could I have a:
Adamant Thick Fat Swinub with Stealth Rocks, Freeze Dry, Icicle Spear, Icicle Crash
When is a good time to trade?
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

xDkoYx said:
Hey, I would like a 5iv MagicGuard Timid Abra and for the Easter Special I would like a 5iv Moxie Jolly Herracross

I only have Guts and Swarm Adamant Herracrosses. :( is there another pokemon you would like?
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sevalbar said:
For the easter special I would like a Careful Larvitar (with the egg moves please) :)
Can we trade tomorow at 8 pm GMT? I will only be available at that time (Easter :p)

That sounds good but i think i missed the time you suggested(Im not great with times). Its been a busy week. When is a good time to trade for you?
Sorry for the last respones its been a busy week like i said. I will be able to trade for the rest of today(EST) and random times throught next week. Thanks for posting, Have a Happy Easter

Hmmm, Guts instead of Moxie then?

I Suggest we trade on Friday as I will be returning from a holiday on Friday :)

Back