Wi-Fi Trades PhantomHaze's Battle Ready Trades!

PhantomHaze

Aspiring Trainer
RE: PhantomHaze's 2 for 1 Deals!: MEGA UPDATE

Rayquazapokemon20 said:
PhantomHaze said:
Is the Kabuto from Kalos? Also is it shiny?

Kabuto Is from unova and it is shiny.

Sorry friend i only trade for Kalos shinys i will specify that for now on. Do you have and Kalos Shinys?

midniteoriginal

Pokemon Breeder

Do you have a particular pokemon you want breeded for you? I can provide a 5iv pokemon of your choice in exchange for your 2 5iv pokemon.

PhantomHaze

Aspiring Trainer

Shining Goodra said:
5IV Rotom for Swinub?

Sounds good to me! Did you know about the 2 for 1 deals?

midniteoriginal said:
Do you have a particular pokemon you want breeded for you? I can provide a 5iv pokemon of your choice in exchange for your 2 5iv pokemon.

Could you breed me a 5IV Adamant Swirlix with Unbureden and Bully Drum? What 2 pokes do you want in return?

Shining Goodra

HeeHee - Michael Jackson

PhantomHaze said:
Shining Goodra said:
5IV Rotom for Swinub?

Sounds good to me! Did you know about the 2 for 1 deals?

midniteoriginal said:

Could you breed me a 5IV Adamant Swirlix with Unbureden and Bully Drum? What 2 pokes do you want in return?

Actually if you can breed me a Ryhorn with Lightning Rod, and Crunch, element fang moves, I'll give you the Rotom 141, you don't even need to worry about IV or nature. I just need egg moves.

PhantomHaze

Aspiring Trainer

Shining Goodra said:
Actually if you can breed me a Ryhorn with Lightning Rod, and Crunch, element fang moves, I'll give you the Rotom 141, you don't even need to worry about IV or nature. I just need egg moves.

Ok i will get right on it i will have it later tonight for you!

Shining Goodra

HeeHee - Michael Jackson

PhantomHaze said:
Shining Goodra said:

Ok i will get right on it i will have it later tonight for you!

Alright, I'm eastern US, so I'll be online around 8-9pm.

Bobmcdoogal

Vespiquen for Worlds 2k16
RE: PhantomHaze's 2 for 1 Deals!

PhantomHaze said:
Bobmcdoogal said:
I am interested in a Adamant Bulletproof Chespin with Rollout with 4-5IVs(I can breed it after) CML for what you want.

Could I have a Bold Male Espurr with egg moves please! Also did you know about the 2 for 1 deals?

Sure and for my free Pokemon, Id like a Jolly Pure Power Meditite with EMs Bullet Punch, Fake Out, Drain Punch, & Ice Punch.

PhantomHaze

Aspiring Trainer

Bobmcdoogal said:
PhantomHaze said:
Could I have a Bold Male Espurr with egg moves please! Also did you know about the 2 for 1 deals?

Sure and for my free Pokemon, Id like a Jolly Pure Power Meditite with EMs Bullet Punch, Fake Out, Drain Punch, & Ice Punch.

Can you trade now?

Bobmcdoogal

Vespiquen for Worlds 2k16

PhantomHaze said:
Bobmcdoogal said:

Can you trade now?

Yup and thanks for the Meditite. I hope you like the Absol with EMs!