Wi-Fi Trades PhantomHaze's Battle Ready Trades!

RE: PhantomHaze's Trading Post-Easter Special

xDkoYx said:
Hmmm, Guts instead of Moxie then?

I Suggest we trade on Friday as I will be returning from a holiday on Friday :)

Sure thing! Also friday sounds good! And im just double checking but is an Adamant nature ok witn you?:p

PhantomHaze said:
xDkoYx said:
Hmmm, Guts instead of Moxie then?

I Suggest we trade on Friday as I will be returning from a holiday on Friday :)

Sure thing! Also friday sounds good! And im just double checking but is an Adamant nature ok witn you?:p

Yeah, sure thing. I'll get online when I'm back in Aus.

Tuesdays and Thursdays after 8pm GMT. Is that good for you?
Also, do Gastly and Larvitar have 5 IV each?

Sevalbar said:
Tuesdays and Thursdays after 8pm GMT. Is that good for you?
Also, do Gastly and Larvitar have 5 IV each?

If im right GMT is 5 hours ahead of EST. So would 8:30 GMT work for you on tuesday?

xDkoYx said:
PhantomHaze said:

Yeah, sure thing. I'll get online when I'm back in Aus.

Also for the Abra can i have a Adamant 5IV Meditite?

Hey there!
I am interested in an Iron Fist Chimchar!
The IVs do not matter, nor the nature. I would just like the ability for breeding ^^
I can offer imperfect 5IVs that I have at the moment which would be, not including the starters: 5 Impish Pumpkaboo, 3 Adamant Pawniard [With Sucker Punch egg move], 1 Adamant Riolu [With Bullet Punch egg move], 1 Adamant Aron, and 2 Sassy Ferroseed [One Ferroseed is actually perfect; both have Stealth Rock egg move]

SylveonsAndEspurrs said:
Hey there!
The IVs do not matter, nor the nature. I would just like the ability for breeding ^^
I can offer imperfect 5IVs that I have at the moment which would be, not including the starters: 5 Impish Pumpkaboo, 3 Adamant Pawniard [With Sucker Punch egg move], 1 Adamant Riolu [With Bullet Punch egg move], 1 Adamant Aron, and 2 Sassy Ferroseed [One Ferroseed is actually perfect; both have Stealth Rock egg move]

Could i have the Adamant aron in return for the Chimchar? And did you know about the easter special?

PhantomHaze said:
SylveonsAndEspurrs said:
Hey there!

Could i have the Adamant aron in return for the Chimchar? And did you know about the easter special?

Ah! I actually missed that at first ^^;;
Either way, you can certainly have the Aron for the Chimchar c:

SylveonsAndEspurrs said:
PhantomHaze said:

Ok! What free pokemon do you want for the Special and when can you trade?

PhantomHaze said:
SylveonsAndEspurrs said:

I would like a Swinub if possible ^^
If not, just the Chimchar is quite alright!
As well, I will be able to for a while tonight; if not, I should be able to tomorrow night as well or after Noon during the week

SylveonsAndEspurrs said:
PhantomHaze said:

I would like a Swinub if possible ^^
If not, just the Chimchar is quite alright!
As well, I will be able to for a while tonight; if not, I should be able to tomorrow night as well or after Noon during the week

That sounds good im getting on now!

RE: PhantomHaze's 2 for 1 Deals!

I am interested in a Adamant Bulletproof Chespin with Rollout with 4-5IVs(I can breed it after) CML for what you want.

RE: PhantomHaze's 2 for 1 Deals!

Bobmcdoogal said:
I am interested in a Adamant Bulletproof Chespin with Rollout with 4-5IVs(I can breed it after) CML for what you want.

Could I have a Bold Male Espurr with egg moves please! Also did you know about the 2 for 1 deals?

MEGA UPDATE​
My Easter Special di so well i decided to bring it back full time!! It is now called "2 For 1 Deals" With every 4-5IV pokemon trade you have with me you recieve 2 pokemon in return i only ask for one!

Also, I have been breeding a bit recently and have added 9 new Pokemon, one being a Shiny Litwick! I have also added more Egg Moves and/or Natures to these Pokemon:

Totodile
Scraggy
Gible
Zubat
Swinub

I have now included Y Exclusive Mega Stones to my wants!

Thanks for Coming!​

RE: PhantomHaze's 2 for 1 Deals!: MEGA UPDATE

Would you be interested in a 5 perfect IV modest Charmander, Flabebe, or Clauncer for the Meditite with the egg moves?

RedGamer3 said:
Would you be interested in a 5 perfect IV modest Charmander, Flabebe, or Clauncer for the Meditite with the egg moves?

I would take the Flabebe! Did you know about the 2 for 1 deals?

Rayquazapokemon20 said:
Im look for a shiny Litwick. I git you My Kaduto for shiny Litwick.

Is the Kabuto from Kalos? Also is it shiny?

PhantomHaze said:
RedGamer3 said:

I would take the Flabebe! Did you know about the 2 for 1 deals?

No I did not, how about a harvest phantump?

Back