BW/BW2 Petition to make Nintendo revoke their decision

Should Nintendo's decision be (attempted to) be overturned?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
this is stupid. they should be concerned about illegal ROMs, not images. the images are free advertising, actually seeing the new pokemon makes fans want to buy the games, while its the ROMs that cause them to loose money
and does Japan, the country where nintendo/game freak is from have some kind of law/ammendmant about petitions
if not then they wont take usn seriously and all we will have done is whine and complain

I believe Nintendo should revoke their decision. There are people who openly state that they will illlegally play pokemon roms (playing roms illegally means you have not bought the product. if you have ordered it and it is shipping, it isn't illegal.) and pirating them. THAT needs to stop! Who cares that we post a picture of the pokemon? What's going to lose you more sales- pokebeach's free advertizing (probably will gain you a few hundred) or PIRATING?!? (which will probably lose you a few hundred thousand!).

I think nintendo should revoke their decision, so I sign this.
~Bugaham

They should know a lot of these images should've come from the games, not ROM's. It's not fair to remove all of the images because they all should have come from Black/White.

@Chiraami. I can't give you one... the forum changes it to "google". -_-

Just type www.poke-jungle.net. But without the "-".

aj1234119

id also say you might as well add all of pokebeach, serebbii, and any other sites affected by this. lol

chiraami-if you have a forum account on serebii or pokejungle or any pokemon-related websites POST THIS THREAD ON ALL OF THEM.if u dont,make one.i'm sure if high standing members of other pokemon sites get the word out on their respective sites,this is possible.send dmaster or any other supermoderator a pm about this its possible.remember,they want this to end as mush as we do,and its possible to convince them.if enough of us pm 1 mod or super mod,the may be willing to help.im going to send one of them a pm right now

@Wolf - I guess you're right, but Nintendo are, at the end of the day, trying to over-exaggerate things here. Just because posting these images is "illegal" (I stand corrected) doesn't mean they have to make such a big fuss over it. I mean, think about how many drivers go over the speed limit - it's an everyday thing, but going 5 mph or so over the speed limit is a very minor offense, so police tend to ignore such offences. If Nintendo were the police, they'd fine you for going even 1 mph over the speed limit, because they grab every fine opportunity with both hands in the hopes that they make more money. I'm sorry Nintendo but this is incredibly sad... can't you see that you're doing more harm than good (even to yourselves)?

lol wpm should make an article on the homepage saying everyone sign this petition, and send an email to nintendo.

someone should pm wpm telling him to put a notice on the homepage about this forum topic.

edit: i just did.

someone who's on serebii should start the same kind of thing.

Maybe we could ask WPM to put a link to this thread on the homepage, and then ask him to contact other webmasters and for them to create petitions too. Then we could present it to Nintendo together, with a complete list.

i just pm'd him and asked if he could put a link to it on the main site, however i pretty sure that so far only serebii and pokebeach have gotten this letter, i know that bulbapedia hasnt and they're still showing b/w pokemon

Hey, put my name down too. Staring at all those Dittos is getting annoying. >.<

But has this even been approved by a Mod or WPM yet? This seems a little spammy if not...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back