BW/BW2 Petition to make Nintendo revoke their decision

Should Nintendo's decision be (attempted to) be overturned?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Inconceivable

Formerly Chiraami
This is it. The bit we've all been waiting for, since the whole Pokerbeach thing.

To join the petition, simply post your name and I will add them to a list until the date of 27/09/2010. Then I will present it to WPM.

List of Names:

Oh Hi friend from St. Georges. My bro will talk to you now. I have added it all up and it stand like this:

Chiraami
Zircon
Megachu
qmaster 
Alvin and the Minezumis
PokabuLugia
Solar Master
Illusion
Llava
SinnohTrainer17
captain. mongoose
Luiserebii
Sweet Dawn Berlitz
Renjil12
ShinyShadow
GraveTheUndead
paddy185
Shiramu Kuromu
SHUKO
KnightEdge112
garrettb1
cool kid master 555
The ultimate soul silver fan
Crimson Tide
VPlayb
K-Obsessed
PokemonChampion
TimeShift
Fiveoclock
Gleafeon
SQUIRTLETamer108
Draphoenix
Bugaham
aj1234119
Umbee
Fire_Master 
Master H
dmaster
Shiny Collector
rockinpikachu 
Metalizard
coalsonicmario19
scuba stevee
Kitana Coldfire
RayWJ
frostwind
biscuitvega
The-Kaiser
tylertyphlosion
Bippa201
Wolf616
Azelf Master
RangerX
PlayerKing95
Lambcabobs
Rock Wrecker
JacobeTheElf
Kojondo
bpalmer357
ManhattanTheStarr
DeathSDelano
Mamoswine Stampede!
godzilla41
alexf1996
Zizagoon Guy
Trivial 
Calvan
darklazerman
sableye_master
godzilla898
jjuan6
fates whimsy
JetPack Percy
tubbi07
DeathSDelano
Blob55
Mamoswine Stanpede!
godzilla41
alexf1996
Zigazagoon Guy
Trivial
Calvan
darklazerman
sableye_master
godzilla898
jjuan6
fates whimsy
JetPack Percy
jertyuiop

-Chiraami

Post if you're a mod locking or moving this. And only if you want to make the decision overturned. If you like it, clear off.

P.S. If this is a spam thread, I'll be banned as my warning is on 90%. So this is kinda risky. I'm putting my neck on the block for you guys.

I am totally for this. IT was issued by nintendo USA and americans already know so much about the game, it makes no sense. Plus the games are already out in japan so it doesn't matter. Sign me up.

I'm totally for it. Sign my name on the petition. This was kind of like a late hit penalty in NFL/NCAA. This comes after a lot/all the information was leaked.

Hey 1 question: How will you get the whole of the Pokemon Fanbase/Community to sign this if it is in one thread, on Poke(r)Beach?, Just curious, I want to help out as much as I can XD

Not neccessarily the whole site. As many as the ones that look here. I am advertising in my sig, but it doesn't show yet. I'll Change that.

First of all, this poll thing is nice, but even if you might get alot of votes it still won't work. Make at least sure somebody with some more influence is starting such poll.

Again, like I said in another thread. Do you all realize that these screens have been taken from ROMs? And with this action trying to prevent the ROM use and actually make sure they do sell some games. From that point of view I can completely agree with Nintendo. Since the screens are taken from ROMs they, indirectly, cause substantial damage to Nintendo.

I see all that, but what I am saying is that they are removing the images because of potential damage to the company. They gain much more profit if they reveal the game slowly with the Pokémon coming out like they were.

Argue you case. If mods signed up it would be good too.

And ^^, just say you're in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back