People that Suck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elk-Dimension

u elkcom hangl man
This will probably get locked, but whatever. This is a thread to post about people that you cannot stand, whether specific or general. Now of course, such a hateful thread needs some rules.

!.) As always, normal Pokebeach rules. Use common sense.
@.) ABSOLUTELY NO hating entire groups of people. Depending on what you say, you could be rascist, or sexist, the list gos on and on. None of that.
3.) This thread is not to be taken seriously. Calm down and have fun with it.
4.) If you're gonna be all "meh, peace is the way to go meh" then GTFO. This thread is obviously going to be hateful, so if you don't like it, stay away.

I'll start. I hate "Japan Kids." Not Japanese people or anything, but obnoxious losers who are all "into" Japan. Of course, you can like Japan, but let me give you an impression.
"Yeah, I really like Japan, because I watch a lot of anime (they WILL pronounce it wrong), so I've decided to start using as much nihon go as I can. (they will pronounce it "nih-hahn")" Then they'll start spouting off about "maynga" and say "san" at the end of everybody's name, and end all their sentences with "desu." They probably could not tell you where Japan is on a map, or anything relating to the culture.

I hate copy and paste my class and people who say "exsqueeze me" that is AWFUL, people who are weird wanna be hippy freaks "guy thats not funny" etc and when people ask me "Do you ever get sick of playing pokemon?" NO NO NEVER so if your trying to talk to me (which would be really weird) then just say so and stop trying to annoy me

people who ban others without an explanation. lol. i was just banned from pokegym but dont quite know for what....as in what posts. soo...i hate mods.

I'm suprised that this even has 4 more posts. I agree with all of them, although @ r3skyline, I can't say I've ever been banned from anything, so... but yeah I'm sure it sucks.

You. It's you. You, just you.

You are the only one, literally. It's you, and only you.

You, YOU, *points out from screen* YOU

People I hate:

People that
stress over the little things
Can't get over it
Are too sheltered
Laugh at people who do different things
Like soda
Hate the Suns
Play Soccer
Don't bother to study
Study too much
Think too negetively
Like weird foods
Hate Math
Hate History
Do not bother to read the rules
Reject the use of Ain't and Amn't
Miss the facts
are high
are too stuck up
Modz that say Porygon2 for no reason
want to do things then give up
are not on the chat
are active members on Serebii
are n00bs to things
overestimate things
actually read this list

Bacon:
- Because when I wanted coffee from the mods coffee maker he would always drink it all before I got there.
- Because you don't actually eat bacon.
- You may or may not have been involved in the theft of my ping pong badge. :[

Riskbreakers:
- You have an unhealthy obsession with chicken.

Porygon:
- Because you drive a Ferrari and get all the babes.

Noobnerd:
- Because you wear girl clothes.

Risu:
- You keep getting in my box. Take advice from Cheez it and get your own box.

Shining_Raikou:
- Can't share
- Has a big screen tv and minifridge in box
- References to food all the time, making me hungry

People who have egos and are sore losers and/or sore winners.

dmaster out.

I can't stand people that decide to brag about themselves in their signatures. "I show up and completely pwn everyone". How much more arrogant can you be?

423pxjoebiden2cofficial.jpg

Anyone who doesn't watch LOST. I don't care if you don't watch it but don't hate it, the fact that you aren't exposed to it makes you a twisted person. You know who you are.

Cocky people ~ If you have amazing talent or abilities, chances are others know and already respect you for it.

Abnoxious/Ignorant people ~ GRR these people drive me nuts. At lunch there's this group of weird kids who sometimes sit at my table. They yell, spit food, put their hands/feet on your "area" of the table, and are just generally rude.

Rude and unfriendly people ~ I understand that people have hard days, but if you aren't open to people, why would anyone be nice to you Some of these people need to lighten up .

Unsanitary people ~ This one plays a big factor, as many of us play Pokemon TCG. If you can't afford to take a frikin shower you shouldn't be wasting your time and money on a game.

People who try to cause trouble ~ All though enjoy my fair share of mischeif and such, people who have intentions to do bad stuff that could affect ones life seriously have no respect or dignity in my opinion.

Shining Raikou said:
Bacon:
- Because when I wanted coffee from the mods coffee maker he would always drink it all before I got there.
- Because you don't actually eat bacon.
- You may or may not have been involved in the theft of my ping pong badge. :[

Riskbreakers:
- You have an unhealthy obsession with treating me like a chicken-lover.

Porygon:
- Because you drive a Ferrari and get all the babes.

Noobnerd:
- Because you wear girl clothes.

Risu:
- You keep getting in my box. Take advice from Cheez it and get your own box.

I edited it. To make you sound more realistic. :)

I had people with big ego and say how some test was easy and then they fail it.
I also hate people who are rude/mean.
I also hate myself because I'm too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back