Pennsylvania Regionals 2013

I paid 65$ per night too at the travelodge at 20min from the convention center. We are 5 in the same room so it's really cheap.

jb2909 said:
I paid 65$ per night too at the travelodge at 20min from the convention center. We are 5 in the same room so it's really cheap.

can you link? it would really make all the difference.

Im most likely going to have to take a train there both days unless I can find a place this cheap.

I'll be staying in the Mariott Downtown (they had some rooms reserved for players), most likely meeting up with a couple friends (Glace and RogueChomp primarily) the night before to do last minute testing as I always do.

Have a pretty good idea of what I'm using, but it could easily drastically change after the other regionals results come in. Crazy hype has been getting thrown around everywhere this format due to the lack of results from Battle Roads.

I'm going with dakrai/garbodor, still working out a kink or two. But I'm pretty confident in it.

SynxS1N said:
jb2909 said:

Im most likely going to have to take a train there both days unless I can find a place this cheap.

http://www.travelodge.com/hotels/new-jersey/runnemede/travelodge-philadelphia-runnemede/hotel-overview

jb2909 said:
SynxS1N said:

http://www.travelodge.com/hotels/new-jersey/runnemede/travelodge-philadelphia-runnemede/hotel-overview

awesome thanks

Blah said:
I'll be staying in the Mariott Downtown (they had some rooms reserved for players), most likely meeting up with a couple friends (Glace and RogueChomp primarily) the night before to do last minute testing as I always do.

Have a pretty good idea of what I'm using, but it could easily drastically change after the other regionals results come in. Crazy hype has been getting thrown around everywhere this format due to the lack of results from Battle Roads.

Ew no you stalker

I don't even know if I'm staying the night because Seniors may only be a day. It was last year, and there was a greater top cut last year.

I'll be there.
My first Regionals in PA so I'm pretty excited!
I suppose no one really knows yet, but any word on the meta around there?

jb2909 said:

I'll be at the Travelodge, too! Maybe we can have some group testing Friday XD

We are 2 cars leaving montreal friday at 10-11 am. If we arrive early, for sure we can test!

One week guys

hypehypehypehype

Looking forward to it. Still totally unsure on what I'm playing x___x

Are there any local card shops around there that sell singles? At the last Regional I went to they sold singles at a little table. I'm missing just a few important cards for my deck and don't have time to trade or buy online. Thanks in advance!

There is in Gilbertsville PA open Fri-Sat or they might mail it out soon if you got paypal:

http://dealmeingames.com/

Momaster12 said:
Are there any local card shops around there that sell singles? At the last Regional I went to they sold singles at a little table. I'm missing just a few important cards for my deck and don't have time to trade or buy online. Thanks in advance!

There's normally a vendor at the event, but they generally only sell specific singles and it's extremely overpriced. I would suggest trying as hard as you can to borrow something from a friend or get the cards in another fashion, using the vendor is kind of a last resort.

I should definitely be there. Pretty excited for the tournament, the whole weekend should be a blast.

Momaster12 said:

What are you looking for? Since we're all going to the same place, maybe one of us will have it and can trade you so you don't need to drop a bunch of cash!

See you guys tomorrow! If you want to try and find me, I'll be wearing a shirt with a Pester Ball that says "Team Wilmington" on it, I'll be carrying a big black bag on my shoulder, and my hair is really long. I'll probably be hanging around with either the rest of my team, or with Blah and RogueChomp's group.

Just arrived at my hotel in Jersey!

Wrynku said:
Momaster12 said:

What are you looking for? Since we're all going to the same place, maybe one of us will have it and can trade you so you don't need to drop a bunch of cash!

I need a Darkrai EX, Frozen City, Mr. Mime, and Dowsing Machine
or
3 Float Stone, Victory Piece, and 1 HTL
This depends on what deck I decide to run. Even just being able to borrow a card or two would be fine if someone isn't using it.

Oh and I'll be the guy with the fro and red hoodie and black pants.

Back