Pennsylvania Regionals 2013

Got 10th in TCG with Virizion Mewtwo Bouff. Really fun event, playing in VGC rn. Ishaan won seniors with the same deck, different list beating plasma in the finals.

I'm fairly sure Blah T8'd. I wonder how he'll finish.
Mike Diaz also made T8 with Trubbish.

Sam Chen vs Francis Ibijemilusi in Finals. Blastoise with Black Kyurem vs Virizion/Mewtwo.

^ I think you're probably confusing me for the person who didn't scrub out of cut his last round :p

I went 5-1-3, and bubbled really hard at 39th due to the early loss and getting downpaired. Started 2-1-2 but won out and had a shot after winning game 1 of my last round but he just got going too fast game 2, so we ended up tying. Oh well.

I'll be writing a full report later.

BLAH TOP 8?! BAHAHAHAAHA no he's a scrub.

And darn, I wanted Michael Diaz to make the finals. >.>
Also, I got 15th in VGC, going 5-2 in Swiss with a VERY bad team.
#DoubleBubble

Blah said:
^ I think you're probably confusing me for the person who didn't scrub out of cut his last round :p

I went 5-1-3, and bubbled really hard at 39th due to the early loss and getting downpaired. Started 2-1-2 but won out and had a shot after winning game 1 of my last round but he just got going too fast game 2, so we ended up tying. Oh well.

I'll be writing a full report later.

Oh, that's too bad. You still did pretty well.

I went 5-2-2 in the main event with Virizion/Genesect/Drifblim and got 57th. Much better than I expected for my first event in masters; especially when I started out 1-1-2. I went 4-3 in the League Challenge with the same deck. I didn't face a single Blastoise all weekend. X_X

By the way, Francis won with Blastoise.

I got me some of dat T32 action. I went 6-1-2 and made it in at 18th seed playing Plasma. Ended up going a pretty poor 1-3-1 day 2 so I finished 23rd. I had an amazing weekend with friends and I'm very happy with my finish.

Back