PB's Best Year to Come!: New Year's Resolutions '13

Elite Stride

♫ I'm on the road to Viridian City ♫
New Year's Resolutions (2013)

Hey Community!

New Year’s Eve is finally upon us, and I felt ever so compelled to get all of you HYPED UP for the New Year. This year is going to be the biggest year in PB history, I can feel it! This is the place to discuss your New Year’s resolutions and to start exercising your internal locus of control, or to push a sense of conviction on you to see your resolutions(s) through –maybe both. To maintain the integrity of this thread as a valid discussion topic, please discuss your resolutions in addition to topics like:

--> D.ick Clark’s New Year’s Rockin’ Eve/ Countdown
--> Your festivities planned for tonight
--> Who’s going to die this year? (And other speculations, like they do on the John & Ken radio show) :cool:
--> Where you see yourself 1 year from now, or reflect on ways you have changed since last year.
Etc…

I have traditionally never set New Year’s resolutions in the past, but it is something that I have started doing the last few years, and I think it is a really important thing. It gets you motivated and mentally goal oriented until your resolution fails just one week into the year- but no matter. My resolutions are to decimate Regs on the 20th and to visit [link=http://i.imgur.com/Ghle3.jpg]DNA in the act of cosplay[/link] while I’m there. I would also like to get a perfect record on my next transcript as well as read through the list of books I’m always telling people I’ll read but never do. And finally, I am going to be working a lot harder on improving competitive battling.

As for tonight's festivities.... I'll be attending a NewYear's party! TOO excited.

It’s going to be exciting to see how PB and its members grow in 2013. As we close up the year and reminisce on the events of 2012, it is my hope that you all have the fondest of memories to take with you. Wishing you all a very Happy New Year! *dmaster ou….oh wait that’s not me! (herpty herp)*

~ES

Allow me, the newbie, to list his resolutions.
I plan on working a bit harder for school. For the past 4 years, I've literally done nothing. But my exams for university are approaching, and I need to fix this.
Also, I intend to finally EV train my Triple Battle team and kick some butt with it.
DNA's DW Eevee is in my plans, too. Watch out, DNA! This time I'll persuade you to give one to me!
And finally, I intend to stabilize my first relationship with a girl. Wish me luck!
As for tonight, I will attend a New Year's party. The bonus is, in my country we give presents on New Year's Eve. So I'm kinda excited (yeah, I'm 16, but presents are presents). January 1st also happens to be my Name Day, so this means an extra round of gifts and food.
I've set sail for the New Year!

I'm going to try to lose my gut before it gets any bigger, I only weigh 175 pounds, but I think if I don't start working out soon it'll get too big. My only problem with this is having asthma. I can't be on the Tread Climber (it's like a stepper and a treadmill in one) for 4 minutes without huffing and puffing before rushing to my room to get my inhaler.

I plan on trying to be a little more confident when talking to girls. It's sad that I'm 18 and still haven't ever had a girlfriend. I can't help it though, I never get any opertunities to meet any girls (due to my only social events being tournaments), and when I do meet them, they're either too young, too old or taken. That and I get extremely nervous.

EDIT: Now that I think about it, it's strange I don't have one. Nearly every time I go out somewhere the ladies turn their heads to look at me, but no one ever approaches me.

@ChillBill
PREACH!

@Brave Vesperia
I'm sure your doctor can recommend forms of exercise for your situation. On the subject of the ladies, if you're turning heads every time you walk into a room, you should start approaching them. No need to be discouraged, you're still young. :p

RE: PokéBeach's Best Year to Come!: New Year's Resolutions '13

I don't make any New Years Resolutions because nobody ever follows through with them.

Nor do I think I should, but I'm seriously considering one. I've been pretty negative lately both irl and on the Internet, so I'd resolve to be more positive if I had to.

Doubt this'll ever happen according to ppl that are negative always like Dark Void, but I plan on learning UU a lot better, I also plan on playing lower tier decks for an entire season, (I <333 Ho-Oh too much so I'm playing that), and I'm gonna finish this year off by going to a huge rave down in SLC called "Legends" hosted by Knife Party this year I believe.

This will be the best year of my life if everything goes just according to keikaku.

(Translator's note: keikaku means plan)

I want to get a qt japanese gf (◕‿◕✿)

Teal said:
This will be the best year of my life if everything goes just according to keikaku.

(Translator's note: keikaku means plan)

As a fansubber, I love you so much

On a more real note, my resolution for 2013 is to start producing music.

Back