Playthrough ~* PaX's Pokémon Soulsilver Choose-My-Team Run! *~

Pineapple X said:
Reshiwott said:
Dr.Stevens the Paras/ect, please.

I used Parasect in my LeafGreen playthrough just a little while ago. It might feel a little boring. Not that Parasect wouldn't be awesome. :3

(HAUNTED. SEE. IT'S A CLICKER. XD.)

You know what must be done. Find a token mushroom-like pokemon. You already have a nickname.

also lugia or gengar sounds good, as those two dominate the pokeathelon.

Red Rain said:
You know what must be done. Find a token mushroom-like pokemon. You already have a nickname.

also lugia or gengar sounds good, as those two dominate the pokeathelon.

My Parasect was named Clicker. xD

I think I'll add Lugia to the possibles. If anybody comes up with a name, let me know. ;3

Red Rain said:
Give it a green hat and moustache and call it Luigi.

I approve of this, just so long as you actually get the hat and mustache.

...hahaha. xD

I think I'll go with this team:

-Galileo the Magneton
-Corleone the Persian
-Death Star the Miltank
-Cassandra / Ra the Espeon
-Recker the Feraligatr
-Tempest the Lugia (I might also name it Gale. What do you think?)

Thank you so much for anyone who suggested team members! Let's hope this will be an awesome playthrough. <3 I'm gonna be updating this pretty often, but don't expect them to be as long as in my Crystal Nuzlocke. ;D

DNA said:
-Galileo the Magneton

<3

I chose your Heracross, so you returned the favor by choosing my Magneton?

Well, kinda, but Magneton is just really cool and I've never really got around to using it in my team. This is gonna be awesome. :3

For both of the choose my team things going on none of my suggestions are considered lol (what happened to frogged?)
At least we got magneton but I think sparky is a better name. :p

Reggie McGigas said:
For both of the choose my team things going on none of my suggestions are considered lol (what happened to frogged?)
At least we got magneton but I think sparky is a better name. :p

Frogger is in my subs :3 I have a couple of them, so...

Hey, guys, it's episode one! :3 Tell me what you think. Should I write something differently? Btw, I'll also have a group of subs, which are Togetic, Gengar and Politoed atm.

Mom wakes me up. She tells me that Prof. Elm next door has a little request for me, and that I should visit the lab.

As I open the door, I can almost feel the fresh breeze of New Bark Town. (mainly because my window was open.) A Marill runs straight at me, and I almost fall. I see Lyra in a distance, doing the most evil laugh ever.

I enter Prof. Elm's lab, and he welcomes me. Elm has got an email from an acquintance, telling him about some weird thing that was found during some research. The Professor asks me to pick my first Pokémon and travel to this guy's, Mr. Pokémon's, house. I open the machine with the Poké Balls, and pick one. I send the Pokémon out, and it's a Totodile. It turns out to be Brave, just like I wanted. I name the little badass Recker.

Recker The Brave...

Awww... Lyra's much too sweet to be evil. :p

Nice start though! Hope you have fun with the game. :)

I read that in all of 15 seconds.
Surely you can include more, yes? like being drop-kicked by Silver while still in New Bark?

DNA said:
I read that in all of 15 seconds.
Surely you can include more, yes? like being drop-kicked by Silver while still in New Bark?

Aight, I'm already in Violet so I think it's time to post episode two.

Did I just see a guy staring through the laboratory's window?

I go outside the lab, feeling ready for a little adventure. First I gotta talk to Mom, though. She gives me my Pokégear from repair, and gives me advice on making a phone call. I'm pretty sure she thinks I'm a dumbass.

My first steps on the next route are careful, but as I realize the tall grass is much farther, I start walking faster. Recker seems very excited, running around me and smiling. (if you would've seen it... <3)

I hear a little cry from the grass, and a Hoothoot jumps straight at me. Recker jumps in front of me, Scratching the Hoothoot down. I don't regret getting a Totodile at all. He's so awesome.

After a few battles and a crap ton of slow walking, I reach Cherrygrove. Some creepy old guy (who reminds me of Herbert from Family Guy) introduces me to Poké Marts, Pokémon Center and the sea, as I could see. He also gives me the Running Shoes, yay for that! I rest in the Center for a while and continue my journey towards the next route.

I stop by a little house up north. The guy inside wants to give me an Apricorn Case, and I don't have anything against that. After some more battling and walking, I eventually get to Mr. Pokémon's house.

I open the door, and this fat guy says hello. He recognizes me right away as PaX, the kid Elm gave a Pokémon to. Mr. Pokémon gives me an egg, which is the weird item he obtained during "research".

Some guy sitting in the back also says hi, and introduces himself. He tells that he is Prof. Oak, the creator of Pokédex and the star of the (in)famous radio show. I go into full fanboy state, and start talking like a maniac. "OMG PROF OAK IT'S SO AWESOME MEETING YOU I'M LIKE YOUR BIGGEST FAN EVER ZOMG AJDAIFHEGFS-"

"Umm... Awesome." says Oak. He tells me that I seem like a kid with potential and gives me a Pokédex. I'm feeling like it's a dream. I FEEL SO SPECIAL NOW

I leave Mr. Pokémon's house, and Prof. Elm calls me on the Pokégear.
”ERMAHGEERD PAX GET TO DA LAB CHIKORITA HAS BEEN STOLEN HALP” shouts Elm.
”…ok, sure”, I answer. I wonder what Elm mighta been smoking. (ok sorry that's from my Crystal Nuzlocke, I just think it's too funny to be left out ;-;.)

I travel back to Cherrygrove. I buy a couple of items in the Mart, and continue to New Bark. Suddenly I see a red-haired guy running at me with huge speed. He bumps at me and we both fall down.

"Omg wtf dude? Nobody knocks down DNA, the master of all Pokémon!" the guy shouts.
"Wat."
"Let's have a battle! I'll show you I rule this region. And my choose-my-team-run is way better than yours."
"...ok?"

DNA sends out a Chikorita, saying he got it from the lab. So there actually had been a guy staring through the window? I send out Reck, and without any problems at all I Scratch DNA's Chikorita down.

"Haha, see, I'm better than you, DNA."
"...shut up." he says and runs away.

I walk back to the lab, and there's some cop waiting for me. He claims that I was the one who stole the Chikorita, because referring to him, "the guilty ones always come back to the crime scene". However, Lyra happens to stop by and tells the cop I'm innocent. Maybe she's not that evil after all.

After convincing the cop of my innocence and telling him about DNA, he runs off, saying he's got some work to do, I enter the lab. Elm still seems to be in a little bit of panic after the incident. I manage to calm him down and show the egg Mr. Pokémon gave me.

"Whoa, this looks great..." Elm says. "Wait... Is that what I think it is? Did you get a Pokédex?"
"Yeah, I met Prof. Oak, he gave me one."
"Wow! That is amazing, PaX!"

Elm tells me to take on the Pokémon Gym challenge, to become the champion of Johto. It will not be an easy trip, but I sure as heck accept a challenge like that!

I talk to mom about it, and she seems quite excited about it. She asks if she needs to save money for me. However I say no, because I know what kind of a crazy shopper my mom is. She wishes me luck on my quest.

I leave New Bark again, this time heading for a massive adventure. Recker is smiling and dancing again, and I scratch his head. He laughs. (I just can't get over how adorable Totodile is :3) The cool breeze of New Bark gives me a feeling I didn't know before. I feel excited but sad at the same time, leaving my hometown while starting a great journey to be the very best of all the trainers.

I walk through the route to Cherrygrove. I buy a couple of Potions, and continue my journey towards north, Violet City. I happen to find a couple of trainers who want to battle me! One of them is some creep Joey, who wants my Pokégear number. After some walking, I spot a cave. I look inside, and oh boy, is it dark in there. A Zubat flies straight at me, and I run away.

So ends my journey for today, seeing the beautiful glow of Violet City. I wonder what kind of adventures I have ahead of me.

"Omg wtf dude? Nobody knocks down DNA, the master of all Pokémon!" the guy shouts.
"Wat."
"Let's have a battle! I'll show you I rule this region."
"...ok?"

DNA sends out a Chikorita, saying he got it from the lab.

... ...

DNA said:
"Wat."
"Let's have a battle! I'll show you I rule this region."
"...ok?"

DNA sends out a Chikorita, saying he got it from the lab.

... ...

I had to add one more thing to that. Check it out. xD

I'm so sorry about making you an evil person ;-;

"Let's have a battle! I'll show you I rule this region. And my choose-my-team-run is way better than yours."
Yes.

Back