• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Panda Store! W: Help Completing Sets and Interesting Stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Panda Store with an Updated Binder!

Interested in Shiny Rayquaza DRX and Xx Shiny Collection Stunfisk, I have Thundurus-EX FA and Tornadus-EX FA from Thunder Knuckle.

AlexSH said:
Was hoping more for kyurem lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
The Kyurem + Balls for the 2x Black Kyurem EXs? Dunno, the PF Kyurem is much more tradeable haha
anythingbutgrass said:
Interested in (a lot, awesome binder):
BW9 1 ED
genesect ex RA and FA
Virizion ex FA
G scope
Scoop up cyclone
Jirachi ex FA and RA
Iris FA
Electross holo
Archetops holo
Golurk holo
Eggs shiny
Non black white foil energies
What condition are the FA Terrakion and the two Victini EXs in? I could be interested in them.
Ice said:
I also need your Iris FA.
What condition is the Mew* in? I think I forgot to ask. (I'd value the Iris higher than the Skyla)
Sir Taco said:
Interested in Shiny Rayquaza DRX and Xx Shiny Collection Stunfisk, I have Thundurus-EX FA and Tornadus-EX FA from Thunder Knuckle.
Just wondering, are your wants list up to date? If they are, I have many of your PF wants. I'd prefer to trade for some of your Megalo Cannon cards over the Thunder Knuckle ones - I'm much closer to finishing that set.

Thats rather steep considering that both b kyurem add up to 11 dollars and kyurem pf and the balls are around 8
In troll n toad that is!
Kyurem pf non rh 4.99
Rh kyurem is around 6.89
Plasma ball 0.49 each

Maybe if you throw in I dont know, a max potion or virbank I will do it. And I will throw in something extra of course to make it fair.

I would say that victini reg is lower nm (light scratches and small amounts of edgewear from play on a sleeve), FA is ex (heavier scratches, some showing in the front) and the terrakion is a little better than the reg victini. All three were played in sleeves at one point or another.

You already asked. :p Excellent condition. If you value Iris higher than I would rather trade for Skyla and Colress.

That list is extremely outdated, here is the newest list:

http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/thread-us-ww-h-sr-blastoise-jpn-fas-victory-cup-other-cool-stuff

AlexSH said:
Thats rather steep considering that both b kyurem add up to 11 dollars and kyurem pf and the balls are around 8
In troll n toad that is!
Kyurem pf non rh 4.99
Rh kyurem is around 6.89
Plasma ball 0.49 each

Maybe if you throw in I dont know, a max potion or virbank I will do it. And I will throw in something extra of course to make it fair.

Yeah, fair enough. I don't have any max potions though, and I'm using my Virbanks. I'd also be much more interested in the Terrakion EX FA. How about everything you asked for (Kyurem, Absol, and 4x Balls) for Terrakion EX FA and... something small? Feel free to counter offer though, the numbers here are kinda awkward to work with.

anythingbutgrass said:
I would say that victini reg is lower nm (light scratches and small amounts of edgewear from play on a sleeve), FA is ex (heavier scratches, some showing in the front) and the terrakion is a little better than the reg victini. All three were played in sleeves at one point or another.

I think I'll pass on a trade for now then, sorry :(

Sir Taco said:

http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/thread-us-ww-h-sr-blastoise-jpn-fas-victory-cup-other-cool-stuff

Taking a look at your new list, can we hold off on a trade for now? I'm getting a LOT of EX Battle Boost packs soon, and I may get the Stunfisks, Excadrill EX, and Chandelure EX you're looking for.

Hey! Panda. :3
I'm really interested in 11 of those play Metal Energies! :)
I hope I'm not too late. :p
How many would you do for a Bianca FA?

Sure, that sounds good. PM me to let me know when you have it listed! :D

Re: RE: Panda Store with an Updated Binder!

FreePandas said:
AlexSH said:
In troll n toad that is!
Kyurem pf non rh 4.99
Rh kyurem is around 6.89
Plasma ball 0.49 each

Yeah, fair enough. I don't have any max potions though, and I'm using my Virbanks. I'd also be much more interested in the Terrakion EX FA. How about everything you asked for (Kyurem, Absol, and 4x Balls) for Terrakion EX FA and... something small? Feel free to counter offer though, the numbers here are kinda awkward to work with.

anythingbutgrass said:

I think I'll pass on a trade for now then, sorry :(

Sir Taco said:

Taking a look at your new list, can we hold off on a trade for now? I'm getting a LOT of EX Battle Boost packs soon, and I may get the Stunfisks, Excadrill EX, and Chandelure EX you're looking for.

Hmm I'm not in need of the absol atm but do you have lasers or blends also just in need of 2 plasma balls , 1 plasma energy, the kyurem, some lasers(2), ultraballs (2) and blends ( both) . Tell me what you have and ill make a deal :)

daquagsire said:
I'm actually not sure what the Metal Energies are worth, let me get back to you :)
AlexSH said:
Hmm I'm not in need of the absol atm but do you have lasers or blends also just in need of 2 plasma balls , 1 plasma energy, the kyurem, some lasers(2), ultraballs (2) and blends ( both) . Tell me what you have and ill make a deal :)
Well, I have the Kyurem, Plasma Balls, and the Plasma Energy. Unfortunately, I'm using the other cards you need :(

I could maybe toss in something small with them for the Terrakion?
SoulWind said:
Ever get any EX Battle Boost? :)
Actually placed the order a couple days ago, I'm guessing I'll get everything either at the end of this week or sometime next week (EMS shipping). I've never placed an order from this particular seller before, so I'm not sure how long they take to process orders.

Re: RE: Panda Store with an Updated Binder!

FreePandas said:
daquagsire said:
I'm actually not sure what the Metal Energies are worth, let me get back to you :)
AlexSH said:
Well, I have the Kyurem, Plasma Balls, and the Plasma Energy. Unfortunately, I'm using the other cards you need :(

I could maybe toss in something small with them for the Terrakion?
SoulWind said:
Ever get any EX Battle Boost? :)
Actually placed the order a couple days ago, I'm guessing I'll get everything either at the end of this week or sometime next week (EMS shipping). I've never placed an order from this particular seller before, so I'm not sure how long they take to process orders.

Ok do you have an N or skyla you can throw in?

For FA Skyla would you do FA N and FA Ghetsis (Scratch across face) and a throw-in?

You know what, ill take the absol and an extra ball and call it a deal. Unless you counter offer

Ice said:
PM'd! :)
Pokewiz1999 said:
For FA Skyla would you do FA N and FA Ghetsis (Scratch across face) and a throw-in?
Sorry, wouldn't be interested. :(
AlexSH said:
You know what, ill take the absol and an extra ball and call it a deal. Unless you counter offer

PM'd :)

Hey I still hope we can trade. Also, I just got back home (after being gone the whole summer). I now have hundreds of new figures and plush to sort through. I will have major updates in the next few days, but did see a jakks yuxie plush in the lot.

Would you be interested in my Magmar ex gold star? It has small scratches here and there. If you were I'd do FA N, Magmar ex, and another EX maybe for your FA Skyla

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back