Finished Paddy's Quiz Thread-CLOSED-Congrats to P0KEVORTEX, the big winner :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Pokemon Quiz

Since everything else was said, and I don't watch anime, I'll guess c. From what I've seen, no one ever wants to evolve in anime.

Which of these facts about Iris' Axew is false?
a) It is not male
b) It is the second Dragon-type to be owned by a main character other than Ash

c) It wants to evolve
d) It mastered Dragon Rage whilst battling a Druddigon
These are both correct answers. Iris' Axew is male, and it's the first Dragon-type to be owned by a main character besides Ash. As far as I know, no other main characters (i.e. Ash's companions) have owned Dragon-types themselves.

^hmmm i want to disagree it but i dont want to look up all the poke that have ever been owned by anyone....

DNA said:
Which of these facts about Iris' Axew is false?
a) It is not male
b) It is the second Dragon-type to be owned by a main character other than Ash

c) It wants to evolve
d) It mastered Dragon Rage whilst battling a Druddigon
These are both correct answers. Iris' Axew is male, and it's the first Dragon-type to be owned by a main character besides Ash. As far as I know, no other main characters (i.e. Ash's companions) have owned Dragon-types themselves.

I agree with DNA. I think it was an unintentional mistake

What we really need is a solid definition of 'main character.' That should've been more specific.
I agree. Usually the best definition of a main character is the one I gave, i.e. someone that regularly appears in the show and/or travels with Ash. And of those that have made regular appearances, not counting Ash, I don't remember any of them actually owning a Dragon-type.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back