DPPt/HGSS One thing that you would like to happen before Generation 4 ends....

Teeboy23

Pokemon Trainer
Name one thing that you would like to happen before Generation 4 ends.
To start this off, It would have been nice if We would have gotten those remaining PokeWalker routes....

The ability to get Pokemon Contests that didn't suck.
That is all.

As mentioned, the legitimate Pokewalker routes, but also the Azure Flute. Doesn't seem to be happening this far into Generation V, but it would be very nice to round out the story of Sinnoh. And maybe the Lock Capsule, but that's not as important.

@ Darkvoid

The Lock Capsule (Japanese: ロックカプセル Lock Capsule) is a special key item present in Pokémon HeartGold and SoulSilver. It has no use in these games and has not been made legitimately available.
In-game data reveals the following about the Lock Capsule: a menu option "VIEW LOCK CAPSULE CARD", event data "The Lock Capsule is held in the strictest safekeeping." and "The Lock Capsule was delivered safely!", and item text "A sturdy Capsule that can only be opened with a special key." It cannot be obtained in game; it is expected to be obtainable via event.
Its in-game data is similar to the Manaphy egg that can be transferred from Pokémon Ranger to any of the five Generation IV main series games. The Lock Capsule itself is transferable to Pokémon Black and White. In these games, it can be opened to reveal the exclusive TM95 (Bark Out).

(Taken from Bulbapedia)

@Me.
Well, i dont really want anything to happen, im happy as it is :). (Okay well maybe i just want my team to get to all LVL 100 before it goes on, but it probably will)

@ Ludicolo

why thank you. Still confused, but less than I was before.
And you also made me remember that I want to legitimataly EV train anything before Gen IV ends.

And you also made me remember that I want to legitimataly EV train anything before Gen IV ends.
I legitimately train stuff in Gen 3 without the use of Pokerus. It isn't actually that hard to do at all - the important thing is that you develop a system whereby you do not lose count.

@DNA

I know but i never get around to it and i dont know who to EV train in what. Plus when i do get around to it i screw it up somehow. I'm gonna have to deal though. I have to EV train my VGC team in B/W unless i can get someone to do it for me without scamming me.

Yeah, they could release the Azure Flute. It's stupid that they create an item for a specific event pokémon and then they don't release it...

MY POKEMON RANCH UPDATE WITH PT, SS, HG
Caps because I REALLY want this.

Also, It won't happen, but trading between games on Ranch would be sweet.

i always wish for a surprise event for azure flute...but nothing. then pokemon ranger has the arceus event and i was like OMG AAAAAARRRRRRCCCCCEEEEEUUUUUUUSSSSS and then you cant transfer it....RIP OFF i went through 10 minutes of talking and uneeded exposition for...nothing. i dint even do the other event because i knew it wouldnt be transferable. sorry...i just dont like pokemon ranger. but if it meant arceus and shaymin then i would do it. and i did ONLY do it for shaymin.

i also want more pokemon rumble stuff...sure the game wasnt to good but i do have a shiny rapidash on it...lol.

also maybe a darkrai event.

I already have the 10th anniverary Mew from HeartGold and SoulSilver, but It would have been nice if the Mew event could have repeated and repeated for Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum.

Back