One Star

Status
Not open for further replies.

pungtuckweng

Aspiring Trainer
Palmer said:
We need an archaeologist. But seriously, what does the scroll stand for? Symbolism and metaphors were never my thing.

IMO, the scroll is not something that can be seen, touched, heard, etc. It is a hidden quality/character WPM needs to see in someone before he can mod the person he has in mind. I support the Shroob theory that the scroll is merely a character value to the mod-to-be. As someone has mentioned earlier, the 'mod-to-be' did something wrong, proving to WPM that he would not make a good mod. WPM already had a member he wants to mod in his mind; the person merely gone overboard, so WPM has changed his mind/decided to 'espionage' a little longer, spy on the person to see any more improvements in the guy, and then, at the right moment, mod 'the guy'.

WPM is a stalker o_0

Zaroco

._.
Absol said:
Palmer said:
We need an archaeologist. But seriously, what does the scroll stand for? Symbolism and metaphors were never my thing.

IMO, the scroll is not something that can be seen, touched, heard, etc. It is a hidden quality/character WPM needs to see in someone before he can mod the person he has in mind. I support the Shroob theory that the scroll is merely a character value to the mod-to-be. As someone has mentioned earlier, the 'mod-to-be' did something wrong, proving to WPM that he would not make a good mod. WPM already had a member he wants to mod in his mind; the person merely gone overboard, so WPM has changed his mind/decided to 'espionage' a little longer, spy on the person to see any more improvements in the guy, and then, at the right moment, mod 'the guy'.

WPM is a stalker o_0

Lol.

Anyway, it will be like last time, or along the same lines....
The scroll os merely a certain aspect of a person I guess...

Krucifier

Arr! Avast!
Absol said:
Señor Noobnerd said:
Shroob stole my unspoken theory.

Your unspoken theory stole my thought-out theory :p

I agree to WPM wholeheartedly that this is just a wastepaper basket of spam. Mod me now. k thnx.

Fixed your post...-_-

But I agree with your previous post,

Absol said:

It is the most...Logical theory there is.

pungtuckweng

Aspiring Trainer
Krucifier said:
Absol said:

Don't you guys love to gain postcount by randomly logically spamming?

I am a plural now? :S

Actually no. But I will admit I got a little stupid in this thread.

I was addressing everyone; I bet many people would agree.

You (sort of) contradict yourself; you're posting after every other post about random QFTs.

Many people post here for postcount. I mean, look at SN's post, look at all the speculations, aren't the posts made merely for postcounts? They are just intelligent spam, comparable to that of those in the Chillax Zone.

Krucifier

Arr! Avast!
Chillax Zone? Intelligent...? NEVER IN THE SAME SENTENCE.

I have posted here like. 7 times. 0_o.

Now we should really get on topic...

Abhorsen

Offically retired
Lol seriously, why on earth do people still post in this thread?

Think of it this way: The more you post in here the more it degrades you and shows your desperation for moderator-ship.

Sure the first week when it started it was understandable but now it has become ridiculous that it's just hilarious, lol.

pungtuckweng

Aspiring Trainer
Abhorsen said:

Think of it this way: The more you post in here the more it degrades you and shows your desperation for moderator-ship.

Sure the first week when it started it was understandable but now it has become ridiculous that it's just hilarious, lol.

Finally, someone gets my point (sort of). The point is, this spam-filled thread is only being manipulated by others to make jokes in it.

Lol, desperation for being modded? IDK about the reason everyone here is posting, but all I know is that I post here for fun, joy, laughter and peace, not to gain attention :p

Krucifier

Arr! Avast!
Abhorsen said:

Actually I know why I post in this thread. And in all honesty it is to be stupid and or, an idiot. I am sure your "theory" would apply to some people.

pungtuckweng

Aspiring Trainer
Not meaning to bash or anything, just take a look at the kind of things people type to show their desperation:

??? said:
Um.. I use grammer and spelling.. I'm just not a good speller...

No, I don't deserve to be a mod. But at elast WPM now openly admits that it is about the mod thingy.

I think the Final mod will be probably either Miles or Lt houndoom. I would say LV but she got banned I think.

First off, the poster talked about his bad points, then go on saying that he would not be a mod, and finally ends his speech by speculating on who the mod is, actually wishing that he would be one.

Another example:

??? said:
Vote for Salamence.

Can't you just go ahead and mod someone? :S

The second poster posted a joke about a spammer being voted to be a mod, then went on by saying WPM should just quickly make a decision and go on with it. We can see that the person doesn't care at all whether or not he does/does not become a mod.

IDK What I'm saying :p

Oh yeah. All in all, different people post for different reasons, by judging by how someone types, we can see the amount of desperation of being a mod.

God, this is random :)

Krucifier

Arr! Avast!
You know the person who said that second quote of yours already is a mod...Just thought you should know...

And yeah there are alot of desperate posts in this thread. Lol. Here is one of my favorites;

Fire_Pokemon_Master said:
Um, Kg is already a mod -_-

We need a mod for the English timeline. Possibly either jiggly13 or me... no wait not me. I don't think I will be picked as WPM doesn't like fire pokemon. No, thats not why I won't be picked. I won't be picked because there are lots of better member out there in PokeBeach forums. although I think I would take the role well, Its not for me to judge weather I'm good enough. Its encouraging that Blazing Monkey sai I would be good.

Hey, maybe xxashxxx, he's been Here ages! I think he would be a good mod.

A whole PARAGRAPH of suedo-sucking up...Lol.

Heavenly Spoon

Back???
Advanced Member
If you look at the order the 3 new mods posted in the old stars thread, then look at the order they were modded, as well as the date, you should be able to conclude that the old 4 stars thread was indeed the scroll. However, things might have changed for this thread...

I can't imagine the scroll to be something WPM's looking for inside a person (KINDEYZ!!!), as I'm pretty sure "stars" are people qualified to be a mod, which means they have what it takes to become one, stars and scroll-owners would both pretty much mean the same thing. Also, you need to find the scroll, and cut the sentimental crap about how if you look deep down inside, you'll find love, peace, friendship, and, hey, whaddaya know? a scroll :O

I'm not going to theorise myself, because I love the way you guys just keep on guessing, saying stuff others said before and thinking you're so smart, and I don't want to be one of you :F

Krucifier

Arr! Avast!
cute-mew :F said:
I'm not going to theorise myself, because I love the way you guys just keep on guessing, saying stuff others said before and thinking you're so smart, and I don't want to be one of you :F

Like...50 people have already said that...You must feel very smart...Cute-mew.

c-m: I do :)
Krucio: I thought so :p

Gale

Guess who's back (kinda)? Back again (kinda)
Ok, I'll say just one more thing. In the previous 4 stars thread, it said that the original stars left the scroll behind. The original stars were, to my knowladge, were MysteryE, bass_forte, and TylerM. One of these must have left behind a clue, or are still carrying around a clue. I don't know, but this is just what I personally think.

Abhorsen

Offically retired
Ketchup and Mustard said:
Ok, I'll say just one more thing. In the previous 4 stars thread, it said that the original stars left the scroll behind. The original stars were, to my knowladge, were MysteryE, bass_forte, and TylerM. One of these must have left behind a clue, or are still carrying around a clue. I don't know, but this is just what I personally think.
Why does everyone think TylerM was ever a mod? He isn't and has never been...

Kapu Riki

Spilling the T, sipping the Tapu Cocoa
Are MysteryE and bass_forte even active? I know that TylerM was never a mod.
So these "Stars" are replacement for old stars?

Status
Not open for further replies.