One Star

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stars = Mods

Krucifier wrote that explanation somewhere...

This thread has been dragged on for so long. :/

Find the Scroll stars! >.<

Krucifier said:
You know the person who said that second quote of yours already is a mod...Just thought you should know...

And yeah there are alot of desperate posts in this thread. Lol. Here is one of my favorites;

Fire_Pokemon_Master said:
Um, Kg is already a mod -_-

We need a mod for the English timeline. Possibly either jiggly13 or me... no wait not me. I don't think I will be picked as WPM doesn't like fire pokemon. No, thats not why I won't be picked. I won't be picked because there are lots of better member out there in PokeBeach forums. although I think I would take the role well, Its not for me to judge weather I'm good enough. Its encouraging that Blazing Monkey sai I would be good.

Hey, maybe xxashxxx, he's been Here ages! I think he would be a good mod.

A whole PARAGRAPH of suedo-sucking up...Lol.

Yeah, I already know that. I just couldn't find another non-sucking up post that is not made by any veteran member, and quoting myself is dumb.

Lol at many mistakes spotted in the pseudo-sucking up post. There's 2 people in PokéBeach Forums that, if they become mods, I'll eat my hat. They are the infamous LV and suck-up FPM. No, this is not bashing/flaming, this is giving speculations on who would never ever be mods. Is that a bad thing? :O

Absol said:
Krucifier said:
You know the person who said that second quote of yours already is a mod...Just thought you should know...

And yeah there are alot of desperate posts in this thread. Lol. Here is one of my favorites;

Um, Kg is already a mod -_-

We need a mod for the English timeline. Possibly either jiggly13 or me... no wait not me. I don't think I will be picked as WPM doesn't like fire pokemon. No, thats not why I won't be picked. I won't be picked because there are lots of better member out there in PokeBeach forums. although I think I would take the role well, Its not for me to judge weather I'm good enough. Its encouraging that Blazing Monkey sai I would be good.

Hey, maybe xxashxxx, he's been Here ages! I think he would be a good mod.

A whole PARAGRAPH of suedo-sucking up...Lol.

Yeah, I already know that. I just couldn't find another non-sucking up post that is not made by any veteran member, and quoting myself is dumb.

Lol at many mistakes spotted in the pseudo-sucking up post. There's 2 people in PokéBeach Forums that, if they become mods, I'll eat my hat. They are the infamous LV and suck-up FPM. No, this is not bashing/flaming, this is giving speculations on who would never ever be mods. Is that a bad thing? :O

Come on, give me a break... why don't we all opnely admit we want to be moded. It's not a big deal. Anyway, i want to be a mod. there, openly admited it. Anyway, No need to be nasty... just because I wan't to be a Mod it doesn't meen I'm bad. And I wasn't sucking up. I was telling the truth. I don't think I will be a mod because I'm not good enough. I still wan t to be one.

BTW: that is flaming ( sorry for the mini mod, but I'm insulted :( )

Could he become the only person to become a mod twice in his PokéBeach Forums career ? If Im right that is.

Im the scroll star >=] I just kept it hidden for a long time =P

Nah, I dont know who this star is me obviously =P

BTW: that is flaming ( sorry for the mini mod, but I'm insulted :( )

If you did feel insulted, then here I am apologizing to you. I've met too many suck-ups in my life that I hate the sight of them, and 99% of the posts you made give the impression to others that you're sucking up. I brought up your bad points so that no one else would be like (the then) you. Hope you would change after this incident.

Well with Abhorsen leaving now, we could really do with this Star. I don't think we've actually gotten any closer to finding this Scroll than when this thread first started. :S

You make it sound like I've done something so bad the world is going to end.

Anywa, what do you mean 99% of my posts are suking up? Not true. Iw as telling tthe truth, not sucking. If you don't belive me, at least don't bug me about it and make it seem like I've made the world end.

Krucifier said:
TylerM was a mod. Back in the 'old' days.

I KNEW it!

Anyway, yes, I think the old mods left behind clues about who the new mod is. I looked at ALL of bass_frte's posts and MysteryE's posts, and nothing out of the ordinary.

My other theory is (I'm chop full of them) that WPM is making this to show new members that if you behave well enough, one day THEY could become a mod. Its like a wake up call for new members. Does that make sense?

This topic needed to be locked a long time ago. If you said it needs to be locked, why didn't you lock it?

I think you guys are reading into this too much. I don't know what on earth WPM is going on about, but this thread serves more than one purpose when you think about it...

Well, I guess WPM still wants it open so that he can laugh at everyone trying to speculate. Maybe posting like a madman in this thread cancels you out from the "TO-BE-MODDED" list. Yes guys, we have this hidden thread somewhere in the Game Corner. Don't try to find it.

EDIT: Btw, it was not bacon or I who locked this, it was PMJ. And we weren't the ones who unlocked this; it was WPM.

Hurray! More spamming from me!

Actually, what PMJ did was right- This thread is really filled with spam.

Bacon edit: The immortal thread died. Finally. Let's party!

I wonder if anyone will ever read this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back