One Star

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cool, WPM has posted several times in the last five pages.

Look, the scroll is not a thread, a PM, or a whatever. The scroll is something that WPM is looking for in a certain to-be mod. I mean, it couldn't be a thread or anything else. Then, there would be absolutely no point in WPM just waiting for that specific person to post in this thread. That could take months. Maybe even never. You see what I mean? And, if it were a PM, then I don't think that WPM would choose someone so inactive that they hadn't checked their PM box in the last.....however long this thread has gone on, do you? So, that completely cancels out those theories. You get my vibe here? It pretty much has to be WPM waiting on that specific to-be mod to complete this task, meet this requirement, or, in other words, find the scroll. And, yes. I think WPM has a specific person in mind for the mod. That's not exactly the brightest idea, just letting anyone who does a certain thing become the next mod. I don't know WPM very well, but I know he wouldn't do that.

^Just my theory. But I'm, like, 95% sure of it. ;p

Of course, I'm probably wrong. :/

I think that's^ exactly what KG said to me unless you changed your mind you "sneaky monkey".....As far as what KG "said" Togeshroob, that's exactly what he "said".

dmaster out.

I'm pleased that a little daylight is shedding through to this thread. Shroob's theory is similar to mine. =P

Exactly what he said?

He said somethings along the lines of that, but not anything with detail.....
<.<

EDIT: Oh, PM. That's why. Well, sorry. I didn't know he said something like that.

Every member is searching for the scroll...

None have succeded...

Then, a specific member "The Chosen One", will find the scroll and become the new Mod !

It's a theory

So that whole thing about "taking things too seriously" means the mod-to-be was on the right track, but he went overboard.

So someone went on and on the day WPM posted that, so someone can try to find out who. I don't see why we are raking our brains, I mean i'm fine with just the mods we have now. Not like H_S did that much when he came back "mod" like, so we didn't really lose much.

And who said that this is a "new" mod. Since Holy Star was a SM, it could just be that A_A, Charizard, Bacon ect are getting bumped up to SM.

Edit: Sorry I know this is random but when did I get 3,009 max Evs 0.o I was gone longer then I thought :/

Okay, first of all, as most of you have probably read, this "scroll" is most likely not a PM or a secret thread. So stop asking to see those sort of things, or badgering current moderators to find out if they've seen this "scroll".

Now for my main question. When did this thread become popular again? I'm also seeing a resurgence of absolute spam, and several people breaking rules (not unlike the beginning of this whole thing). I just do not understand why members are blowing this thread up again, after it should've died a long time ago. Am I missing something?

PS - If that log did give away the new person (doubtful, if there even is a new person), I'm all for any of those candidates.

Arcanine out.

Dawn and Pachirisu said:

Chatroom said:
<Magicmew> Everyone who wants to become an mod is nub.

C'mon, every mod would agree with that, BEING A MOD IS COPLICATED, it's hard, it makes you 1000 times more busy and all. You have to lock/sticky threads and make helpful guidelines, you have to send warning to people, make hard decisions, and doesn't gives you ANYTHING. Why would one even want the scroll? This thread just needs to die.

Magicmew said:
Dawn and Pachirisu said:

Chatroom said:
<Magicmew> Everyone who wants to become an mod is nub.

C'mon, every mod would agree with that, BEING A MOD IS COPLICATED, it's hard, it makes you 1000 times more busy and all. You have to lock/sticky threads and make helpful guidelines, you have to send warning to people, make hard decisions, and doesn't gives you ANYTHING. Why would one even want the scroll? This thread just needs to die.
lol yay all a mod does is more work and has to be active alot of the time

being a mod gives you the right...no, the obligation to shut down n00bs PMJ style....and i like how PMJ does things....

If this thread is trying to look for a mod then make a vote and see who gets the most votes. and the members on the voting list must be responsible and WPM has to accept.

Nah. I doubt anyone would do that. If there is a "chosen one" WPM will choose him when the time comes.

Pokemon Noobiepie said:
If this thread is trying to look for a mod then make a vote and see who gets the most votes. and the members on the voting list must be responsible and WPM has to accept.

So you are suggesting a popularity contest to see who the most popular noob is? Heck I know who I would vote for...

Krucifier said:
Pokemon Noobiepie said:

So you are suggesting a popularity contest to see who the most popular noob is? Heck I know who I would vote for...
Vote for Salamence.

Can't you just go ahead and mod someone? :S

Okay, this thread has gone on long enough.

This thread has degenerated into nothing but SPAM and general stupidity. I have no choice but to lock it. Sorry guys.

But you first must find the scroll!

This is the first time I actually bothered to check this thread. I haven't read any of the other posts but probably they already have what I'm gonna say: The red giant the imploded from itself is HS right? Corruption, arrogance, and loss in intelligence is the problem of n00bishness? How philosophical.

We need an archaeologist. But seriously, what does the scroll stand for? Symbolism and metaphors were never my thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back