One Star

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to say right now before any chaos happens that the degree symbol markings that members like 10806 (http://pokebeach.com/forums/member.php?action=profile&uid=4252) have are not in any way related to the One Star thing and is something I am doing for the trade forum. Please do not go crazy over this guys, it has nothing to do with the One Star or anything like that.

And now that they have the degree symbol beside their names, it still does not mean anything. They still have absolutely nothing to do with this One Star thing.

I probably wont be able to see who it is then for a couple of days. With school and all.

I cant wait for the reveal.

Hmm, I thought this thread was finally gone.

Well, if anyone finally does becomes a moderator, hopefully they won't go mad with power ;]

Arcanine out.

Wow, this is still going on? You know, I don't even think WPM will MAKE a new mod. Maybe hes just pulling our leg... or, its an early Halloween surprise... ?

I don't know ... the MODs here are pretty good so a new one will be good too, if it werent dictating over the Forum ...

ash ketchup said:
Wow, this is still going on? You know, I don't even think WPM will MAKE a new mod. Maybe hes just pulling our leg... or, its an early Halloween surprise... ?

I don't think WPM will use this mod choosing case to prank us...

Like I said before I don't think WPM is for this jokes really ... and we will see ... just wait ...

One thing is that the chosen member has to find "the scroll" first, so if nobody knows what that is, we're going to be waiting for loooooooong time.

See, that's where I'm confused. What's, "the scroll"? Does it have to do with something on Pokebeach?

If we knew, there'd be a new mod by now -_- Even NN, c-m and KG don't have much of a clue. Or they've been debriefed with "Whatever you read in this PM will not leave this inbox".

Porygon said:
I would like to say right now before any chaos happens that the degree symbol markings that members like 10806 (http://pokebeach.com/forums/member.php?action=profile&uid=4252) have are not in any way related to the One Star thing and is something I am doing for the trade forum. Please do not go crazy over this guys, it has nothing to do with the One Star or anything like that.

I just now read this feel so dumb for starting the othere topic sorry.
That felt like spam so i'm going to say that maybe by next week after wpm see who should not be anything more then a member and maybe he will decide who will be the next mod.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back