• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

OMG I has cards for trade! Updated 3/11 H: Stuff W: Deck stuff

Sorry, I should have said this but thunderous was in a trade that wasn't going to be accepted but then the person changed their mind.

@Martini: I actually don't have any... ^^;

@Magnezone_Elf: Oh... Do you have any way of getting any Thundurus? If not then I'll let you choose 5 or so for the other stuff that I wanted.

I will get one, sorry about that. But it wont be an FA this time.

Ill take:
2. Tepig
6. Snivy
5. Zekrom
14. Axes
3. Oshawatt

Well, I like the PONT's, and The Promo shiny dogs... Offer?
(Raikou Suicune, Entie = Dogs)

@Magnezone_Elf: I don't really care if it's FA or not. I can hold all 7 for you until you get the Thundurus if you want.

@Martini: Um... Okay, the dogs and the PONTs for the Junk Arms? I'll throw in the BW Water Energy too if you want.

Kitsune said:
@Magnezone_Elf: I don't really care if it's FA or not. I can hold all 7 for you until you get the Thundurus if you want.

@Martini: Um... Okay, the dogs and the PONTs for the Junk Arms? I'll throw in the BW Water Energy too if you want.

Sure, ill probably have it by Sunday.

I have 2 DCE, and 2 Junk Arms, I want:
2 Rare Candies
Krookodile BW Line
All PONTS
And any Holo Fighting or Electic Nrg.

Hi umm under your black and white promos BW Promos: 14. Axew Number 14 is suppose to be pansage. Do you have this pansage or a diffrent number you acidently put for Axew?

ooddiey said:
Hi umm under your black and white promos BW Promos: 14. Axew Number 14 is suppose to be pansage. Do you have this pansage or a diffrent number you acidently put for Axew?

Oh, yeah, Axew is #10

@Magnezone_Elf: Sorry, meant number 16 for the Axew. It's the promo from Toysrus...

@Martini: I only need the Junk Arms. I'm probably getting the DCE's from Magnezone_Elf.

My 1x Cleffa HGSS Promo
for
Your BW 16 Axew Promo

I also have DCE from NV, Leage promos too if you want to cml. also im interested in rare candys but mostly the BW 16 Axew Promo though

Kitsune said:
@Magnezone_Elf: Sorry, meant number 16 for the Axew. It's the promo from Toysrus...

@Martini: I only need the Junk Arms. I'm probably getting the DCE's from Magnezone_Elf.

MY - 1x Cleffa HGSS Promo *or if you want i have the heart gold soul silver instead, 3x DCE, 1x Level Ball
for
YOUR - BW 16 Axew Promo. and oh yea how is the condition?

How many PONTs or Krookodile BW lines, or Holo Fighting Or Electic MrGatr for the 2 Junk arm?

@ooddiey: Sorry but I'm holding the Axew for Magnezone_Elf...

@Martini: I only have 2 PONTs and 1 complete line of Krookodile BW...

So he cant make the trade soo will you still trade me your geting prety much alot of your list just for 1 card that i need.

Back