• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

OMG I has cards for trade! Updated 3/11 H: Stuff W: Deck stuff

RE: OMG I has cards for trade! Updated 2/14 H: LV. X's and EX's W: BW Cards and Legends

It looks like this:

41GgMD3dvUL.jpg

Imported from Japan.

RE: OMG I has cards for trade! Updated 2/14 H: LV. X's and EX's W: BW Cards and Legends

Is it possible to throw in the Ambipom G? If not then I will still do the trade.

@KwikSilverT

Nah... Too busy...

@Gengar_is_pwnage

Sure I'll throw in the Ambipom G.

I can definitely throw in something small. What do you have in mind? A holo rare from any HGSS-on set? (I have RH Rapidash TM, would that work?)

@El Radar

Yeah that'll be fine.

ok how big is the figures (inches tall?)

Kitsune, please PM me to confirm trade.

Bump. Changed the list and wants.

I'm interested In the following BW PROMOS:
2. Tepig
3. Oshawatt
4. Reshiram
5. Zekrom
6. Snivy
8. Oshawatt
14. Axes
I have Level Ball and CML!

@ooddiey: Unfortunately, no. The only two I have are in my deck.

@Magnezone_Elf: Um... There is some stuff I see but can you please tell me what from my deck wants you have and are willing to trade?

I have 2 Junk Arms, do you have any Basic BW energies with the set symbol? Or Holo Eneies (all water)?

@Magnezone_Elf: That would be fine. If you are okay with that, lmk, otherwise you can add a couple more cards.

@Martini: I have one of each.

Back